Oriens Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The demon smiles widely, showing 2 rows of sharp teeth, with its fingernail on tree bark it slices down, cuting the tree bark, "I can smell your fear" The demon licks it lips.

He felt something weird as his eyes met Violet's. Like as if something was emitting from his eyes. The feeling felt so subtle that normal interactions hid the sensation clean. As he heard Violet's comments, he became even more nervous and stiff about the matter. He felt a droplet of sweat flow from his face. "I didn't know you were there. I only dance when no one is around." Ame managed a small and dry laugh. "I'm new. Got any idea where I am? Frankly I was wandering around aimlessly." His blush slowly dissipated from his cheeks and a more casual and friendly demeanor began to emerge from Ame. He hung his headphones to his belt line and placed his hands deep in his pockets as if hiding his claws. "Oh, and I'm Ame. Nice to meet you." He let out a hand to the new girl in front of him-- Oblivious to the power he omitted from his eyes.

Deep inside of him thought that hopefully she wasn't those girls who would seemingly become weird upon looking at his eyes. Back on earth-- Almost everyone he saw became extremely creepy and invasive. They were muttering things that he doesn't feel towards them and eventually leave them behind from fear or frustration.

Corrie swallowed, forcing herself to calm down. She had seen he boy the creature had been, and she didn't want to kill him. She didn't want to kill anyone, not again. After all, that was why she had come to the Academy in the first place- to control. Still, she kept her hands raised defensively in front of her. "Stop. I don't know where she is, and I don't want to hurt you."

Violet eyes where set on Ames, "I cant dance, but i can play violin" Breaking eye contact violet places her hands in her jeans pocket, she was wearing a red hoodie with green skinny Jeans, she was on her way to a computer, she was going to check in with a old friend, yet she stood here, wanting to speak to this guy, something was different about him, then it hit her.

The demon leans in front of the girl, "Then lets make a deal" the demon stood, awaiting the girls answer.

"What do you want?" Corrie, unable to back up any farther, leaned her head against the tree behind her back. She debated, for a moment, sending a spear of ice through the thing in front of her, but dismissed the idea.

The demon reached out its hand, showing her his plam. "What do you wish for? Money, power or fame?" Showing images in his plam as he spoke, "or is it a dead soul, or maybe its control, or maybe new powers, Whatever it is, we can make a deal" The demon grins.

Corrie bit down on her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. "I don't want anything, and I don't know where the girl is." She stated, pushing upwards into a standing position. She was close to the thing, but she stared it down despite her terror.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GIRL!" The demom striks a near by tree, knocking it to the ground. "Every creature wants something, what is it that you want girl?"

As the door opened Johan quickly jumped off of his bed. "I thought I heard vioces out on the hallway! so who of you is Vash, and who's the girl with the heels? Sounded like she's your mistress or something like that." He paused for half a second. "Sorry, my name's Johan. I'm a werewolf, so if you want to keep secrets from me don't talk that loudly." he said with a slight grin. "The ventilation ducts brings sounds from most of this building, and I keep a window open most of the time. Don't expect any gossip from me, though."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nothing!" Corrie shouted back. There was a small, single tear of anger frozen to her cheek. Before she could stop it, her powers had flared, and a massive gust of wind and snow was shot at the creature. She wasn't sure, even as it happened, how much it would effect him, if at all.

The Demon covered its face, Snow and cold winds was not what the monster was used to feeling, grabing the girl and bringing her to his face, the demon spoke "I will have what i want girl, a deal will be made" With its fingernail it slices a small cut upon her cheek, throwing her back onto the ground the beast walks away, unharmed.

Corrie hit the snow hard, but wasn't stupid enough to chase after the thing that was walking away from her. After a moment of stunned silence, she pressed a hand to her cheek. It came away slightly red, stained with warm blood. Not much of it, but enough to make her pick up a snowball to wipe it away with.

Nix sighed into her purple scarf as she walked through the courtyard towards the school. A boy was harassing a girl but... what could Nix do about that? She wasn't exactly... athletic. And she didn't want to use her voice... She let out a loud huff and stormed off towards the doors, pushing them open with her small frame. She looked up at the ceiling. This was a beautiful building... She looked down at the map in hand. This was Minerva Hall, right? She looked around a bit. She certainly hoped so. She watched what she assumed to be a student go into a room and she followed, hoping they were heading into the admissions office.

She looked up to see the sign that told her with intricate lettering, "Admissions Office" She smiled to her and while walking inside, pulled out her notepad and pencil. Walking up to the counter, she wrote on her notepad. When she was done she slide it to the woman sitting down on the other side. -Hello. I'm Nix Sonas. I can't talk but could you get me prepared to be admitted? I already have a map of the area but that's about all I know.- The woman took the note and after a few seconds smiled up at Nix. "Sure, Ms. Sonas. Let me just get you you're key. You'll have to sign up for classes though. Let me get you a sheet. You'll have to turn it in to the academics office though. It's not due for another few days though, so take your time."

As she tells Nix this, she gets up and grabs two papers, one with a key attached to it, and then a clipboard. She hands all of it to Nix. "Sign the clipboard and the other two are yours." She told Nix. Nix grabbed the clipboard first and signed her name. She handed it back to the woman and then grabbed two two papers. As she left, she read them. Class Add/Drop. Fill out this paper and give in to Academics office once you've signed up for classes on the website. They will look over your classes and approve them. You're adviser is... She looks up, walking towards the middle of the hallway. Right then... She let out another loud sigh and then pulled out the other paper. She was in Apollo and Artemis Tower... Room 10, floor 5... It didn't list if she had roommates or not. Maybe she got the single room she'd requested. She smiled and made her way outside. She walked over to what she assumed to be the Tower and walked inside.

After moments nalin returns to normal, face down on the ground, and no memory of what happened. Nalin slowly stood, standing, nalin made his way to his room.

"Hm? That'd be me," Vash said, raising his hand. "And that girl is more of a slave driver than some mistr-OW!" Riff had just stepped on his foot and quite hard at that. The white haired demon looked up to see the blond one give him a rather stern look, one that sent a chill up his spine. "W-whatever," he muttered before hopping over to one of the beds, dragging his bag with him.

Riff turned to Johan, smiling gently at the werewolf. "Hello mister Johan. My name is Riffael Raffit, but you may call me Riff. You already know Vash. And Miss Mel is indeed our master. I hope we can get along." Following Vash's example, he brought his bag to an empty bed and began unpacking. "And you don't have to worry. We're not stupid enough to casually mention secrets within proximity of others."

"So how long have you been here?" Vash asked. "Do you like it here?"

~~~~~

On her way back to her room, Bunny spotted a small girl walk into the dorms. She didn't recognize her. Though she had only been here a month, she tried her best to remember the various faces of the people here. Well, it couldn't hurt to ask, right? Tapping on the girl's shoulder, Bunny smiled at the girl. "Um . . . hi. Are you new here? Well, it's just that I don't recognize you. B-but sorry if I'm wrong."

~~~~~

The elevator ride to the 19th floor was anything but pleasant for Mel. She had shared the ride with a couple of guys that were too goddamn loud for her liking. They even tried talking to her, just to get the cold shoulder. As if she'd associate with trash like them. When the doors opened to her floor, she let out a sigh of relief. It couldn't have come soon enough. But just as she was leaving, one of the guys, playfully shoved by his friend bumped into her, only to be shoved even harder back to his friend. Both looked up at Mel, greeted with a glare that seemed to pass on the message that they were lucky to get away with just this.

Then after flipping her hair over her shoulder, Mel went directly to her room. She unlocked the door and entered, glad to see only one bed in it. She herself had no bags, able to summon whatever she'd need later on. For now, she'd rest a bit before going out to see Riff and Vash.

"Hooo~ this place is reallyy something else, a major upgrade from my old school..." Alexander whistled in admiration as his gaze met the outline of towers and buildings in front of him. He was used to the modern look of schools back home but the old British styled buildings was rather refreshing to him. "I was bummed out about having to enter school again, but at least it won't feel like a prison." Fact is his whole life he had been under a kind of prison and when he finally thought he could enter the real world and be 'normal' for once, his hopes were quickly dashed. "Oh well, it's only until I learn to control this damn power anyways…"

Shaking his head clear of unnecessary thoughts, he took a few steps into the courtyard. His eyes, like two drops of chocolate, followed a girl as she entered what seemed to be two giant towers melded together. "Is that the dorms?" He took out the instructions that he had received through the mail before coming here. "Let's see… First go to the registrar desk in Minerva Hall. Should be the big building in the center of the school." He pauses briefly to glance at the huge building clearly visible from where he was. "Okay, the admission office should be on the first floor." Picking up a backpack that consisted of all his luggage, he stopped again when he spotted another girl, rather short this time, wiping something off her face with a snowball. It wasn't an unusual sight, but what made him stop was the sight of a liquid on her face that he was all too familiar with. Blood… It wasn't much but from the distance he stood he could make out what it was. The girl quickly wiped it away and didn't seem to be in any danger so he chose to ignore it and continued into Minerva Hall. She probably stumbled and fell in the slippery snow or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nalin was out of ideas, his room was to his liking, plain walls, clean sheets and pillows. Nalins plan was to find his sister and kill his father, then. Nalins whole teenage life have been based on finding his sister, and runing. Locking his room and map in hand nalin made his way to Minerva Hall, The hall was full of children, adults and teens. Slowly he asked s desk attend "Are you allowed to give me my sisters room number? Nalin smiled, hoping to stay in control.

It's a lot busier than I thought it would be. Alexander thought as he was greeted by a burst of commotion the moment he walked into Minerva Hall. Considering that he had only seen two students outside, the amount of people in the building seemed rather out of place. He glanced at the admissions desk and saw that the only open registrar was already occupied by another boy. "Cool I'll just wait my turn." He spoke nonchalantly and planted himself behind the boy, whistling a light tune while he waited for the boy to finish his business.

Nalins mind was set on finding his sister, the desk attended typed and typed before finely asking nalin his sisters name, after a few minutes he was given a sheet of paper with violets room number, with a quick turn around nailn was face to face with the boy behide him, his cheeks turned pink and at a lost of words he turned his face, hoping the boy didnt see him blushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.