O'Reily's Home for orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's been up since day 1

we just need someone to open the darn can and lead the kids inside

It's there as well. Both Chrysa Hartlyn (therapist) and Allen Cain (nurse) have their intros in one post unless I mistook the names (which is something I do a lot XD) or it's lacking?

well, I do now. (this post)

Name: Tanda (Tah NN Dah)
Age: (Not sure what he is in the anime hes based off of so I'll adjust this after work.) 35
SO: Straight
Occupation / Role: Herbologist / Doctor
Backstory: Having learned his profession from a young age, Being the youngest Sibling and thus the one responsible for providing for his family, He is incredibly talented with plants and natural remedies, but has a Medical License for doctoring. Likely to function as a Friend / mentor to some of the kids.
Secrets: Frustration with his love interest for vanishing for 2 years, only to show up after being cut seriously from a sword. Trained as a Magic Weavers Apprentice as well for a number of years but left for ORilleys due to having no real talent or skill with it. (For these purposes, Think Shaman or something voodooy.)

anything else thats needed shall be appended later, as I'm on mobile now.

well, I do now. (this post)

Name: Tanda (Tah NN Dah)
Age: (Not sure what he is in the anime hes based off of so I'll adjust this after work.) 35
SO: Straight
Occupation / Role: Herbologist / Doctor
Backstory: Having learned his profession from a young age, Being the youngest Sibling and thus the one responsible for providing for his family, He is incredibly talented with plants and natural remedies, but has a Medical License for doctoring. Likely to function as a Friend / mentor to some of the kids.
Secrets: Frustration with his love interest for vanishing for 2 years, only to show up after being cut seriously from a sword. Trained as a Magic Weavers Apprentice as well for a number of years but left for ORilleys due to having no real talent or skill with it. (For these purposes, Think Shaman or something voodooy.)

anything else thats needed shall be appended later, as I'm on mobile now.
don't really put secrets in. but eh i guess.

? im confused.

your accepted. though secrets aren't normally part of it.
ohhh okay.

I just tried to remember thr other CS's due to being on mobile.

Ill post an opening after work.

Name:
" My name is Lucy. "

Orientation:
" I- I don'treally know. "

Issue:
" I have always been able to see things other little girls can't.
I can see ghosts, and I can talk to them. "

Has the idea that she can see and talk to spirits.
Truly she is delusional.

Appearance:

Personality:
"Shy and timid around other kids. It is so easy to talk to ghosts..."

Skeletons in the closet:
WIP
Don't know what this is really...
History:
" a couple months ago, my parents saw me talking, but they couldn't see who I was talking to.
They thought I was crazy so they sent me away because it was easier than having a little girl
who was differentbecause I could see and talk to spirits. I led a lonely life, I never made friends
and I spent most of my time talking to spirits. They are nice to me, and they understand me.
But everyone says I am crazy, I just wish others would believe me... "

decorative-lines-25_large_thumb8_zpsb35f25f8.png
Name:
" My full name is Mallory C. Walker. But please, just call me Mary. "

Orientation:
" Straight. "

Job:
" I am a nurse. "

Appearance:

Personality:
" I have a caring disposition but I lack patience and have a short temper. I have heard that I am quite
persuasive and have a way with words. "

History:
" I grew up in New Jerseywith a love of nature and a desire to live in the Ozakrks one day. Though I could only visit those magestic mountains,
I willl never give up on my life long dream. So I took up a job as a nurse for those who are mentaly and/ or physically ill and I tried
and am still trying to gai enough mone to move up into the Ozark mountains so that I cna live my dream. I am certain that it would be a
long and weary tripuntil I reach my goal but it will be worth the struggle. "

Status
Not open for further replies.