O'Reily's Home for orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD Right. XD

Hey guys can we get the staff's intros. once through that and a physical and psychological check, The RP is let loose with characters. well with the occasional drop ins from a certain inspector. also feel free to have forces come in and cause trouble as well.
I'll post my staff characters' intros when I get home ^^

I'll post my staff characters' intros when I get home ^^
Woot!!!

Where you, and how long thereabouts? (So I know if I'll be up to read it or if Ill have to read it later? XD))

Woot!!!

Where you, and how long thereabouts? (So I know if I'll be up to read it or if Ill have to read it later? XD))
Well, I'm currently home and in the progress of making the intro although I may get sidetracked here and there XD

Reactions: FireDrake150
well then I may be up. XD

I am excited for this, partially because I may actually have a character that won't feel like a husk again. XD

Autumn, I just noticed you are occupied with 3 characters so I can play one of the staff members if you like.

Heads upsince it looks like we're going to go down the 'Hi we're your doctors welcome to super-happy-fun-world!' approach, Izana won't have much of that, if he chooses to awknowledge any of them if they sart that way. He wouldn't mean to be rude, but the depression has caused him a detachment from normal emotions, as well as the ability to rationalize crime, murder, theft, etc, even if he wouldn'd do those things himself. he is someone who needs help, but will not be easily able to get to accept the face. ^^

I'm fine with playing three characters since I don't think all three would have to be used at the same time ^^ Although I do think we need more staff members considering there seems to be quite few, I think.

Heads upsince it looks like we're going to go down the 'Hi we're your doctors welcome to super-happy-fun-world!' approach, Izana won't have much of that, if he chooses to awknowledge any of them if they sart that way. He wouldn't mean to be rude, but the depression has caused him a detachment from normal emotions, as well as the ability to rationalize crime, murder, theft, etc, even if he wouldn'd do those things himself. he is someone who needs help, but will not be easily able to get to accept the face. ^^
Eh more of a lend a sympathetic ear though tries to be upbeat.

Reactions: FireDrake150
i don't think we should have too many staff members, quality over quantity

Ah shit i just realized: A player who had staff characters bailed on the site! shite!

You mean the person who had a question mark as a profile picture?

That was actually why I said there may be a need for staff. Wait, has the van arrived already?

Probably, I'll take a staff position then, sorry autumn I thought she just liked having a question mark as a profile picture

That was actually why I said there may be a need for staff. Wait, has the van arrived already?
Kinda used the van thing as an intro device. staff doing possibly a little prep or keep O'reily from fretting too much. and agreed might wanna open back up. i'll see which they have.

I can make a staff member too if need be but let me finish thr remaining 3 or 4 hours of my shift first please. ^^;

Okay...So checked and we're just missing a nurse. can someone take that over? also @Autumn and @Amai Kyuti please get in your staff intros so we can continue.

Mine was up since last Saturday XD

Status
Not open for further replies.