O'Reily's Home for orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for that possibly terrible introduction of Aline. After working on my project for an hour and still not having it work properly, I'm pretty sleepy. Anyway, I'll make my next post longer or at least I'll try to. For the staff, would they be just arriving or would they already be working in the Home at the moment?
Already working there as hinted at in the intro.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Hey @DrSexy You need to put in your char's sheet and get run by me. otherwise no dice. so again put it in or else your char will get ignored.

My bad man. How do I do that? This is my first time
np man, saw the color and figured you were totally new. Got a skeleton on the initial post for staff and charges. judging by your post you want the former. copy paste and fill her out.

Name: Santo Claudio Paradiso ( Saint Claudio Heaven, I think. Idk I got from an anime lol )

Orientation: Straight

Issue: None. He was sent to the orphanage in order to be easily disposed of. Him and his sister did not have any legal guardians residing in the US and doing a thorough search of any family members in Italy would cost too much time and money. Maybe feelings of hatred against Italy from WW2 still remains? However, his examination states that he has anger issues.

Appearance: Standing at 5'8, he has a lean and masculine figure that's blackened at the knuckles. He has light black hair that can almost seem brown amongst the proper lighting and has dark brown eyes that can be confused as being black. The symmetry is broken in that the outline of his left eyes is much darker than that of his right because of being punched their so many times by his father. His arms contains a thick tan line running around the circumference of his arm.

Personality: He does not like to cause trouble because it will make his life all the much harder. This also causes him to not be very talkative but that is also because he is not fluent in english. Despite this, he is protective and maybe even violent when it comes to his safety or anyone else whom he cares about.

Skeletons in the closet: "........" He keeps his sister's, Franceska, teddy bear that she dropped when they were taken in by social service. His dream is to leave the orphanage in order to find a job and find his sister again.

History: He is the sun of a marriage councilor and a WW2 veteran who fought on the Italian front. After the war his family decided to move to America in order to find a work because Italy was under economic hardships. His parents were unable to find a job due to US resentment of Axis Power forces developed during the war. This caused Claudio's father to not be able to find a job and eventually develop into an alcoholic. Eventually, Claudio's mother left to return to Italy but paying for one plane ticket was cheaper than paying for three so she left Claudio and his sister in America. He ran away from home with his younger sister and found an Italian man who allowed him to stay with his family if Claudio would work and pay rent. They eventually grew fond of each other and became family. While applying for his sister to enter a boarding school, his pseudo-family was found to have a fraud in legal guardianship. When the time came for them to be taken away, he punched a social worker who was holding onto Franceska and was then sent to a different orphanage due to his violence.

Name: Santo Claudio Paradiso ( Saint Claudio Heaven, I think. Idk I got from an anime lol )

Issue: None. He was sent to the orphanage in order to be easily disposed of. Him and his sister did not have any legal guardians residing in the US and doing a thorough search of any family members in Italy would cost too much time and money. Maybe feelings of hatred against Italy from WW2 still remains? However, his examination states that he has anger issues.

Appearance: Standing at 5'8, he has a lean and masculine figure that's blackened at the knuckles. He has light black hair that can almost seem brown amongst the proper lighting and has dark brown eyes that can be confused as being black. The symmetry is broken in that the outline of his left eyes is much darker than that of his right because of being punched their so many times by his father. His arms contains a thick tan line running around the circumference of his arm.

Personality: He does not like to cause trouble because it will make his life all the much harder. This also causes him to not be very talkative but that is also because he is not fluent in english. Despite this, he is protective and maybe even violent when it comes to his safety or anyone else whom he cares about.

Skeletons in the closet: "........" He keeps his sister's, Franceska, teddy bear that she dropped when they were taken in by social service. His dream is to leave the orphanage in order to find a job and find his sister again.

History: He is the sun of a marriage councilor and a WW2 veteran who fought on the Italian front. After the war his family decided to move to America in order to find a work because Italy was under economic hardships. His parents were unable to find a job due to US resentment of Axis Power forces developed during the war. This caused Claudio's father to not be able to find a job and eventually develop into an alcoholic. Eventually, Claudio's mother left to return to Italy but paying for one plane ticket was cheaper than paying for three so she left Claudio and his sister in America. He ran away from home with his younger sister and found an Italian man who allowed him to stay with his family if Claudio would work and pay rent. They eventually grew fond of each other and became family. While applying for his sister to enter a boarding school, his pseudo-family was found to have a fraud in legal guardianship. When the time came for them to be taken away, he punched a social worker who was holding onto Franceska and was then sent to a different orphanage due to his violence.
uhmmm....This takes place in modern times....as in decades after WWII. maybe he's the kid of a mafioso who got caught?

I will just make it so that he is Italian on his mother's side and Russian from his fathers. Instead of ethnic tension caused by WW2, I will make it so that it is ethnic hatred built up during the Cold War. He was also living in the Ukrainian part of the old USSR and the political tension caused by the Soviet Union's break up forced him family to move. Sorry again, there was no date for me to use for perspective.

I will just make it so that he is Italian on his mother's side and Russian from his fathers. Instead of ethnic tension caused by WW2, I will make it so that it is ethnic hatred built up during the Cold War. He was also living in the Ukrainian part of the old USSR and the political tension caused by the Soviet Union's break up forced him family to move. Sorry again, there was no date for me to use for perspective.
eh figured modern would be enough of an indicator. As for Cold War i can leet through, though it is more strained, but still good. It only ended about 20 years ago.

I mean political tension between US and Russia still seem to be going on so it doesn't have to be just the cold war, I think it will still work currently. So am I set? Do I need to upload a picture?

I mean political tension between US and Russia still seem to be going on so it doesn't have to be just the cold war, I think it will still work currently. So am I set? Do I need to upload a picture?
i haven't uploaded for mine. and yeah give me a sec to make it official.

uhh...still say WWII vet...but just change it up to immagrant. then your good.

( Yea I didn't bother to change it. Sorry. Again. )

Name: Santo Claudio Paradiso ( Saint Claudio Heaven, I think. Idk I got from an anime lol ). He takes on his mother's last name.

Issue: None however his examination states that he has anger issues and violent tedencies. He was sent to the orphanage in order to be easily disposed of. Him and his sister did not have any legal guardians residing in the US and doing a thorough search of any family members in Italy or Russia would cost too much time and money. Maybe feelings of hatred against Russia from the Cold War still remains?

Personality: He does not like to cause trouble because it will make his life all the much harder. This also causes him to not be very talkative but that is also because he is not fluent in English. Despite this, he is protective and maybe even violent when it comes to his safety or anyone else whom he cares about.

History: He is the son of an Italian marriage councilor and a Russian factory worker. After the war his family decided to move to America in order to find work and escape the political tension of western Russia due democratization. Evidently this tension is what caused the splitting up Ukraine from the USSR. His parents were unable to find a job due to US resentment of communism developed during the Cold War and World War 2. This caused Claudio's father to not be able to find a job and eventually develop into an alcoholic. Eventually, Claudio's mother left to return to Italy but paying for one plane ticket was cheaper than paying for three so she left Claudio and his sister in America. He ran away from home with his younger sister and found an Italian citizen who allowed him to stay with his family if Claudio worked and paid rent. They eventually grew fond of each other and became like family. While applying for his sister to enter a boarding school, his pseudo-family was found to have fraud legal guardianship. When the time came for them to be taken away, he assaulted a social worker who was holding onto Franceska and was then sent to a different orphanage due to his violence.

( Yea I didn't bother to change it. Sorry. Again. )

Name: Santo Claudio Paradiso ( Saint Claudio Heaven, I think. Idk I got from an anime lol ). He takes on his mother's last name.

Issue: None however his examination states that he has anger issues and violent tedencies. He was sent to the orphanage in order to be easily disposed of. Him and his sister did not have any legal guardians residing in the US and doing a thorough search of any family members in Italy or Russia would cost too much time and money. Maybe feelings of hatred against Russia from the Cold War still remains?

Personality: He does not like to cause trouble because it will make his life all the much harder. This also causes him to not be very talkative but that is also because he is not fluent in English. Despite this, he is protective and maybe even violent when it comes to his safety or anyone else whom he cares about.

History: He is the son of an Italian marriage councilor and a Russian factory worker. After the war his family decided to move to America in order to find work and escape the political tension of western Russia due democratization. Evidently this tension is what caused the splitting up Ukraine from the USSR. His parents were unable to find a job due to US resentment of communism developed during the Cold War and World War 2. This caused Claudio's father to not be able to find a job and eventually develop into an alcoholic. Eventually, Claudio's mother left to return to Italy but paying for one plane ticket was cheaper than paying for three so she left Claudio and his sister in America. He ran away from home with his younger sister and found an Italian citizen who allowed him to stay with his family if Claudio worked and paid rent. They eventually grew fond of each other and became like family. While applying for his sister to enter a boarding school, his pseudo-family was found to have fraud legal guardianship. When the time came for them to be taken away, he assaulted a social worker who was holding onto Franceska and was then sent to a different orphanage due to his violence.
accepted thoughyou could just change it in the previous post via the Edit button.

Name: Hazel Chase

Orientation: Homosexual

Issue: Bipolar I Disorder

Appearance:
tumblr_mcp2sdBF741rjw4z8o1_500.jpg

Personality: If you listen to any given song by the band X-Ray Spex, you've basically got an idea of what Hazel's personality is like. She exudes anti-establishment confidence at all (scratch that-- most) times. She's dark, but in a fun way. She's deep into the 70's British punk scene, and dabbles in witchcraft (she thought it appropriate, based on her name). She loves anything morbid and creepy, but the way she acts makes the dark side seem inviting. She's willing to talk to anyone who approaches her about anything.

If she's in a depressive state, though, Hazel gets irritable and closed-off. She doesn't like to talk to anyone and prefers to spend time alone with her guitar. She'll try to act normal if she has to, but anyone with eyes can tell when she's faking it.

Skeletons in the closet: She self-harms. When she gets depressed, she has a hard time feeling things, so she turns to a blade for some sensation.

History: Hazel's parents were always hard on her. Her emotional problems made her a handful when she was a kid, and when she got older, she started rebelling. They thought of her as an embarrassment, and to them, appearance was everything. When she was expelled from her school for fighting, they were disappointed. When they found her practicing witchcraft, they were appalled. When they found her in bed with another girl, that was the last straw. They kicked her out of the house. Hazel lived on the streets for three weeks, playing guitar for money, until a good samaritan found her and alerted social services.

Name: Hazel Chase

Orientation: Homosexual

Issue: Bipolar I Disorder

Appearance:
tumblr_mcp2sdBF741rjw4z8o1_500.jpg

Personality: If you listen to any given song by the band X-Ray Spex, you've basically got an idea of what Hazel's personality is like. She exudes anti-establishment confidence at all (scratch that-- most) times. She's dark, but in a fun way. She's deep into the 70's British punk scene, and dabbles in witchcraft (she thought it appropriate, based on her name). She loves anything morbid and creepy, but the way she acts makes the dark side seem inviting. She's willing to talk to anyone who approaches her about anything.

If she's in a depressive state, though, Hazel gets irritable and closed-off. She doesn't like to talk to anyone and prefers to spend time alone with her guitar. She'll try to act normal if she has to, but anyone with eyes can tell when she's faking it.

Skeletons in the closet: She self-harms. When she gets depressed, she has a hard time feeling things, so she turns to a blade for some sensation.

History: Hazel's parents were always hard on her. Her emotional problems made her a handful when she was a kid, and when she got older, she started rebelling. They thought of her as an embarrassment, and to them, appearance was everything. When she was expelled from her school for fighting, they were disappointed. When they found her practicing witchcraft, they were appalled. When they found her in bed with another girl, that was the last straw. They kicked her out of the house. Hazel lived on the streets for three weeks, playing guitar for money, until a good samaritan found her and alerted social services.
accepted.

Hey guys can we get the staff's intros. once through that and a physical and psychological check, The RP is let loose with characters. well with the occasional drop ins from a certain inspector. also feel free to have forces come in and cause trouble as well.

Hey guys can we get the staff's intros. once through that and a physical and psychological check, The RP is let loose with characters. well with the occasional drop ins from a certain inspector. also feel free to have forces come in and cause trouble as well.
Izana's parents may try to shut them down at some point then.

Only after Izana has made some friends first though. XD

Izana's parents may try to shut them down at some point then.

Only after Izana has made some friends first though. XD
Duh! but yeah needing our staff to do their intros.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Status
Not open for further replies.