O'Reily's Home for orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll throw mine together now.

Name: Izana Kunigiri
Orientation: He doesn't really care
Issue: Depression, Loneliness, Anxiety, Can't easily look anyone in the eyes, Typically quiet and reserved except around a Select few friends, Thinks about the past too much, Worries about what he could have done differently, And things of that like, Mental / mood / self esteem issues in short.
Appearance:

1de271cf94effe8e1598bf46288f557d1418039843_large.png

He's the guy in this video, if it helps.

Personality: Quiet and reserved to those he doesn't know well, but once you get to know him, know his issues, Know how he feels, hes kind and caring. If he were to be cured he could be one of the nicest people you could ever meet, but, while he is stuck with these issues, It may be hard to see this. Loves games a little too much, tending to play them a lot more then he probably should, they would be something that brings him a small sense of calm, making removing them from his life, etc, Dangerous for his mood and mentality.

Skeletons in the closet: (I have no idea what you mean by this, so I'll assume its secrets.) He Doesn't keep any reccord of his secrets, but he was emotionally abused at home, told hed never amount to anything, told that his siblings would succeed and hed fail, leaving him with no motivation or desires of any kind. Also secretively wants to be a game developer, but due to his "I'll never amount to anything" treatment, He never really outwardly tries to make anything. Has a pasttime of drawing dragons and characters for games when no ones around or he is sick of games, but almost always destroys them after taking a photo in private mode on his phone. (When private mode is disabled, anything in said mode will appear not to be there at all to anyone not knowing both HOW to turn it on and WHAT the password / passdiagram is.) He has also Trained to become very skilled with a katana and has occasionally had thoughts of commiting serious enough crimes to get himself locked up, feeling as if he'd be better off there then failing in the world.

History: Formerly lived with his family in a fairly large house,, after they started taking the few things that brought himself comfort away, casing him to get thoughts of suicide and death, thoughts which completely terrified him internally, no matter how well he were able to conceal it. Izana is Bilingual, But Bears a fondness for Japan and Japanese everything, after having been taken from japan at a young age. Fluent in Japanese and the Common english, if you don't know him well, or if you try and have him answer you and he doesn't want you to know, he will use Japanese, so that it can be said that he answered, even if you didn't understand it. Had a Brother and sister, but both were left behind in Japan, While he was taken to Colorado due to his families jobs. His siblings are living with other relatives in Japan currently, though he has no idea where or how they are or how to contact them.

------------------------

Hopefully this is satisfactory, I'll change anything thats not.
accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: FireDrake150
Name: Scarlett O'Reily
Orientation:Straight
Job:The matron
Appearance:
latest

(Wears more modern and casual clothes)
Personality:Sweet, motherly, tries to be comforting, Stern when neccisary, sympathetic, Can get frustrated by the guy who does checks and the matron he is in the pocket of.
history: Scarlett herself was in the system growing up. Parents died in accident. She had a half rotten and half pretty good exprience. One she grew up was rotten foster home. However about 13 she got moved to a decent one. There she got inspired to become a foster parent and one that helps those that came out pretty scarred from their experiences like some she saw so many times in both homes. after getting the necessary qualifications and opened up O'Reily's doors.

• Bucket of Rainbows
So, When this Start? XD

Now one last nurse and we're set!

Woo! Let The Problem kids begin! I mean, uhh, Cookie.

Cool, I'm excited for this to start :D
Although if no one takes the nurse, I could make one ^^

Cool, I'm excited for this to start :D
Although if no one takes the nurse, I could make one ^^
DO IT! XD

*Captain Janeway Channeling over*

DO IT! XD

*Captain Janeway Channeling over*
Alrighty then, I think I'll make a male this time considering my two other characters are both females XD
Although if someone posts a nurse character before I do then I don't mind :3
Also, slow internet is cruel :l

Last edited:
Woot! I may actually write up an Introductory post, involving my character running away and finding the home for orphans. XD

Though, his Depression is deep. He will try to reman isolated. So, it may be interesting seeing how others try to interact with him. XD

2u5995k.jpg

Name:
"Cain, Allen Cain. Not Cain Allen Cain, Allen's my first name and Cain is my last name although people call by either so I don't mind whichever you choose. I remember in College people got pretty confused on what to call me since…Er, I'm rambling again aren't I? Sorry. Anyway, Allen or Cain, any's fine. That's what I was trying to say."

Orientation:
"Well, if we're going to talk about past loves or anything, let me just say, I don't have any. Which is kind of sad."
[Well, all my characters are bisexual so lets go with that]

Job:
"I'm a nurse. Yeah, I really am, no joke. People tend to think I'm kidding when I say I'm a nurse, which is an odd thing to think; I mean, why would I joke about my job, just weird, isn't it? Or maybe I'm the weird one. Well, whatever."

Personality:
Having everything dictated by his parents from the time he could walk to when he graduated College, Allen often has difficulty whenever he has to make a choice, usually just going with the flow of events. He also has a tendency to be awkward, often rambling or being overly talkative to cover his indecisiveness, insecurity or embarrassment. Nevertheless, he has a kind and caring heart. He has a playful and bubbly attitude although awkward when taking initiative in discussions, conversations or in anything but in whatever he does, he's always honest and sincere with others' best interest in thought.

History:
"I was one of those 'go with the flow' type of people in the past."
Growing up, Allen never really wanted anything for himself nor did he have any goals for the future. After all, his parents had planned his life and dictated it in order to go accordingly with their plans. His parents were well distinguished doctors and his three brothers had become everything their parents wanted them to be. He was intelligent but never had the drive to study nor excel. His parents mostly let him be as long as he followed their plans for him, which he did. He graduated high school and went to the college they chose for him as well as with a course in a medical field. "It was pretty dull following everything my parents but it's not like I knew anything else." He had a few friends but even those he couldn't choose, they were mostly children of doctors as well. Although if there was one thing he chose and fought for, it was where to work. His parents didn't approve of him applying for a job in O'Reily's Home or Orphans but nevertheless, he sent a resume and even moved out. "Someone showed me an eye opener and here I am now."

[Hope this is alright. If not, then I can change or edit ^^]

My Depresso Would Slamshell his clamshell right up and rambleo. XD At least unless they got to know each other. XD

2u5995k.jpg

Name:
"Cain, Allen Cain. Not Cain Allen Cain, Allen's my first name and Cain is my last name although people call by either so I don't mind whichever you choose. I remember in College people got pretty confused on what to call me since…Er, I'm rambling again aren't I? Sorry. Anyway, Allen or Cain, any's fine. That's what I was trying to say."

Orientation:
"Well, if we're going to talk about past loves or anything, let me just say, I don't have any. Which is kind of sad."
[Well, all my characters are bisexual so lets go with that]

Job:
"I'm a nurse. Yeah, I really am, no joke. People tend to think I'm kidding when I say I'm a nurse, which is an odd thing to think; I mean, why would I joke about my job, just weird, isn't it? Or maybe I'm the weird one. Well, whatever."

Personality:
Having everything dictated by his parents from the time he could walk to when he graduated College, Allen often has difficulty whenever he has to make a choice, usually just going with the flow of events. He also has a tendency to be awkward, often rambling or being overly talkative to cover his indecisiveness, insecurity or embarrassment. Nevertheless, he has a kind and caring heart. He has a playful and bubbly attitude although awkward when taking initiative in discussions, conversations or in anything but in whatever he does, he's always honest and sincere with others' best interest in thought.

History:
"I was one of those 'go with the flow' type of people in the past."
Growing up, Allen never really wanted anything for himself nor did he have any goals for the future. After all, his parents had planned his life and dictated it in order to go accordingly with their plans. His parents were well distinguished doctors and his three brothers had become everything their parents wanted them to be. He was intelligent but never had the drive to study nor excel. His parents mostly let him be as long as he followed their plans for him, which he did. He graduated high school and went to the college they chose for him as well as with a course in a medical field. "It was pretty dull following everything my parents but it's not like I knew anything else." He had a few friends but even those he couldn't choose, they were mostly children of doctors as well. Although if there was one thing he chose and fought for, it was where to work. His parents didn't approve of him applying for a job in O'Reily's Home or Orphans but nevertheless, he sent a resume and even moved out. "Someone showed me an eye opener and here I am now."

[Hope this is alright. If not, then I can change or edit ^^]
accepted.

woo! So we're ready? xD

*Is eager to start this.*

If I am not doing a Zelda call, I will be starting as soon as it does. XD

Awesome :D I'll make my characters' introduction as soon as I finish my homework.

Posted!!!!

(Note: The Anti-Depressants my Doctor has me on are doing wonders to allow me to work on reconditioning my brain, but I was in a similar mental state to Izana before them, so I am using that to try and make the character more believable. It's a nasty condition, but, so far, as my blog states, they're working wonders for me with few / no side effects, so, WOO!!!!)

Reactions: DrSexy
Sorry for that possibly terrible introduction of Aline. After working on my project for an hour and still not having it work properly, I'm pretty sleepy. Anyway, I'll make my next post longer or at least I'll try to. For the staff, would they be just arriving or would they already be working in the Home at the moment?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.