O'Reily's Home for orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, thanks ^^

If no one else creates a staff member, I can create one more ^^ I can usually play three characters anyway and it's not as if they all have to appear at the same time :3

I'll make a staff member,just give me like an hour or two.

36b1483b93d5f67a5f317e5a08861820.jpg

Name:
Joaquin Moore
Nicknamed Quin
Orientation:
Bisexual
Job:
Nurse
Appearance:
Joaquin is a pretty tall guy,standing at around 6'2 with dread-locks of red hair. He is a muscular person,mostly for his job since some patients can be resistant but he never uses his strength for anything other than that.
Personality:
Joaquin is a sweet person with a gentle voice and a soft presence. He has been told over the years that he is a calming presence,even if he is just standing there. Joaquin is a quiet person with everyone but his love of life and just over-all happiness is obvious in everything he does.
History:
Joaquin grew up in the stereotypical black-american house with a whole of lot screaming,yelling and violence. Surprisingly,he turned out to be a sweet person who just wants to help anyone and everyone. If you were to ask him about his past,you probably wouldn't get an answer as most of what he remembers is his father abusing and eventually killing his mother by accident,which is what drove him toward being a nurse,so he can keep someone else's mother alive for them. Despite having a tough past,he came out of it as one of the rare people who come out better with a love for everyone.​

36b1483b93d5f67a5f317e5a08861820.jpg

Name:
Joaquin Moore
Nicknamed Quin

Orientation:
Bisexual
Job:
Nurse
Appearance:
Joaquin is a pretty tall guy,standing at around 6'2 with dread-locks of red hair. He is a muscular person,mostly for his job since some patients can be resistant but he never uses his strength for anything other than that.
Personality:
Joaquin is a sweet person with a gentle voice and a soft presence. He has been told over the years that he is a calming presence,even if he is just standing there. Joaquin is a quiet person with everyone but his love of life and just over-all happiness is obvious in everything he does.
History:
Joaquin grew up in the stereotypical black-american house with a whole of lot screaming,yelling and violence. Surprisingly,he turned out to be a sweet person who just wants to help anyone and everyone. If you were to ask him about his past,you probably wouldn't get an answer as most of what he remembers is his father abusing and eventually killing his mother by accident,which is what drove him toward being a nurse,so he can keep someone else's mother alive for them. Despite having a tough past,he came out of it as one of the rare people who come out better with a love for everyone.
Accepted.

Do we need any more staff members or are we beginning soon?

Do we need any more staff members or are we beginning soon?
Another Nurse and Therapist plus The Matron and we are set. if necessary I can be the matron.

Can we please get some more RPers? pretty please?

Any of you guys know anybody who would be interested?

I can do the nurse, if we need someone, just give me a bit to pull together a CS.

I'll join! I will take the other therapist position as well! Give me an hour or two and my cs will be up. :bouncy:

361.jpg

Name:

Joonsuh Sung

Orientation:
Homosexual

Job:
Therapist

Personality:
Compassionate / Tenacious / Gentle / Innovative
Joonsuh is a very capable listener and is very patient with people, young and old. He is very thorough when it comes to his work and loves to come up with new and creative ways to help his patients. His voice is very rarely raised, however he is not a pushover. Joonsuh is socially capable but prefers that others do the talking.

History:
Born into a rather rich family, Joonsuh was well cared for in his earlier years. In his teen years he came out of the closet and was estranged from his family. He learned how to fend for himself and the importance of tolerance. Joonsuh worked many jobs to pay his way through college where he decided to pursue psychology. After earning his degree, he was hired to O'Reily's Home for Orphans and he's made it a personal mission to help as many young people as possible.

361.jpg

Name:

Joonsuh Sung

Orientation:
Homosexual

Job:
Therapist

Personality:
Compassionate / Tenacious / Gentle / Innovative
Joonsuh is a very capable listener and is very patient with people, young and old. He is very thorough when it comes to his work and loves to come up with new and creative ways to help his patients. His voice is very rarely raised, however he is not a pushover. Joonsuh is socially capable but prefers that others do the talking.

History:
Born into a rather rich family, Joonsuh was well cared for in his earlier years. In his teen years he came out of the closet and was estranged from his family. He learned how to fend for himself and the importance of tolerance. Joonsuh worked many jobs to pay his way through college where he decided to pursue psychology. After earning his degree, he was hired to O'Reily's Home for Orphans and he's made it a personal mission to help as many young people as possible.

accepted. now just one more staff, that being the matron. can play her if necissary.

I may be interested if you'd allow a Character with Severe Depression, Lonliness, Isolationist tendencies, a Usual sort of nature to not make eye contact with others, feelings of inadequacy, etc.

Opening File. . .

Loading 25% . . .

Loading 55% . . .

Loading 95% . . .

100% You may now open the file . . .

CHARLIE EASTER
-Charge-

cf7c812bc5b094264a4a08e5f448005b.jpg

Name:
Charlie Easter

Orientation:
Straight

Issue:
Homicide and Parent Abuse; Suffered from a mental and emotional state after his father brutally abused him for 3 years and killed his mother and 2 older sisters infront of him. When he survived, the social services took him and he said as one of them asked him. . .

"I have no relatives. . .The monster took their life away. . .And he's coming for me."

Appearance:
Charlie is 4'4 ft tall and is quite chubby. He has short black hair and dark grey eyes. He also has freckles around his face and has a birth mark that looks like 'China' on his back. You can see him wearing pastel colored sweaters which are too big for him and always carries around a dinosaur plushie.

Personality:
Charlie is mostly a sweet kid and has a wide imagination but they can also turn into nightmares. He's talks alot to people and likes to help. He also has a fear of sharp objects which involved his past, it really did affect him. He may have a harsh childhood but his personality never changes as one of his sisters reminded him.

Skeletons in the closet:
[WIP]

History:
No one knows why what caused his father to kill his entire family but to Charlie, he knows. Ever since he was three, he was observant and saw that his mother flirting was always with a man he doesn't know while his sisters hid him away. His father always comes home late and was enraged when he discovered that his own wife cheated on him.

For years they fought. Until his father stopped working and did the same thing as revenge but it only made it worse. Every time he was drunk, he would always beat his kids using a bat as their mother tried to stop him, telling him that she shouldn't involve them into their mess. But then his father bashed her head and grabbed a knife and started stabbing her while he cursed at her. His sisters hid him in the closet and took the damage for him as he was still young. But he was also forced to watch his family die brutally inside the closet.

For one he thought he saw a shadow with giant horns stabbing them with rage and insanity.

When the social services took him away, he didn't talked at all at first. Then took the time to calm to calm down into the way he was right now. But the memory still affected him and left a broken part in his mind.

(Is it ok if i join??)

I may be interested if you'd allow a Character with Severe Depression, Lonliness, Isolationist tendencies, a Usual sort of nature to not make eye contact with others, feelings of inadequacy, etc.
go for it.
Opening File. . .

Loading 25% . . .

Loading 55% . . .

Loading 95% . . .

100% You may now open the file . . .

CHARLIE EASTER
-Charge-

cf7c812bc5b094264a4a08e5f448005b.jpg

Name:
Charlie Easter

Orientation:
Straight

Issue:
Homicide and Parent Abuse; Suffered from a mental and emotional state after his father brutally abused him for 3 years and killed his mother and 2 older sisters infront of him. When he survived, the social services took him and he said as one of them asked him. . .

"I have no relatives. . .The monster took their life away. . .And he's coming for me."

Appearance:
Charlie is 4'4 ft tall and is quite chubby. He has short black hair and dark grey eyes. He also has freckles around his face and has a birth mark that looks like 'China' on his back. You can see him wearing pastel colored sweaters which are too big for him and always carries around a dinosaur plushie.

Personality:
Charlie is mostly a sweet kid and has a wide imagination but they can also turn into nightmares. He's talks alot to people and likes to help. He also has a fear of sharp objects which involved his past, it really did affect him. He may have a harsh childhood but his personality never changes as one of his sisters reminded him.

Skeletons in the closet:
[WIP]

History:
No one knows why what caused his father to kill his entire family but to Charlie, he knows. Ever since he was three, he was observant and saw that his mother flirting was always with a man he doesn't know while his sisters hid him away. His father always comes home late and was enraged when he discovered that his own wife cheated on him.

For years they fought. Until his father stopped working and did the same thing as revenge but it only made it worse. Every time he was drunk, he would always beat his kids using a bat as their mother tried to stop him, telling him that she shouldn't involve them into their mess. But then his father bashed her head and grabbed a knife and started stabbing her while he cursed at her. His sisters hid him in the closet and took the damage for him as he was still young. But he was also forced to watch his family die brutally inside the closet.

For one he thought he saw a shadow with giant horns stabbing them with rage and insanity.

When the social services took him away, he didn't talked at all at first. Then took the time to calm to calm down into the way he was right now. But the memory still affected him and left a broken part in his mind.

(Is it ok if i join??)
totally fine. also, eh, accepted even if the skeletons are a WIP.

Alright, I'll throw mine together now.

Name: Izana Kunigiri
Orientation: He doesn't really care
Issue: Depression, Loneliness, Anxiety, Can't easily look anyone in the eyes, Typically quiet and reserved except around a Select few friends, Thinks about the past too much, Worries about what he could have done differently, And things of that like, Mental / mood / self esteem issues in short.
Appearance:

1de271cf94effe8e1598bf46288f557d1418039843_large.png

He's the guy in this video, if it helps.

Personality: Quiet and reserved to those he doesn't know well, but once you get to know him, know his issues, Know how he feels, hes kind and caring. If he were to be cured he could be one of the nicest people you could ever meet, but, while he is stuck with these issues, It may be hard to see this. Loves games a little too much, tending to play them a lot more then he probably should, they would be something that brings him a small sense of calm, making removing them from his life, etc, Dangerous for his mood and mentality.

Skeletons in the closet: (I have no idea what you mean by this, so I'll assume its secrets.) He Doesn't keep any reccord of his secrets, but he was emotionally abused at home, told hed never amount to anything, told that his siblings would succeed and hed fail, leaving him with no motivation or desires of any kind. Also secretively wants to be a game developer, but due to his "I'll never amount to anything" treatment, He never really outwardly tries to make anything. Has a pasttime of drawing dragons and characters for games when no ones around or he is sick of games, but almost always destroys them after taking a photo in private mode on his phone. (When private mode is disabled, anything in said mode will appear not to be there at all to anyone not knowing both HOW to turn it on and WHAT the password / passdiagram is.) He has also Trained to become very skilled with a katana and has occasionally had thoughts of commiting serious enough crimes to get himself locked up, feeling as if he'd be better off there then failing in the world.

History: Formerly lived with his family in a fairly large house,, after they started taking the few things that brought himself comfort away, casing him to get thoughts of suicide and death, thoughts which completely terrified him internally, no matter how well he were able to conceal it. Izana is Bilingual, But Bears a fondness for Japan and Japanese everything, after having been taken from japan at a young age. Fluent in Japanese and the Common english, if you don't know him well, or if you try and have him answer you and he doesn't want you to know, he will use Japanese, so that it can be said that he answered, even if you didn't understand it. Had a Brother and sister, but both were left behind in Japan, While he was taken to Colorado due to his families jobs. His siblings are living with other relatives in Japan currently, though he has no idea where or how they are or how to contact them.

------------------------

Hopefully this is satisfactory, I'll change anything thats not.

Status
Not open for further replies.