4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Modern fantasy, Scifi, Romance, most stuff
Set Up: The place is a small town in Colorado. In there is a foster home. One for damaged souls. For both physical and mental parts. Suffice to say all of those that are charges have some pretty nasty issues. Though unlike some other nasty homes the matron in charge and (most) of the staff are pretty nice. There are still issues though. Parents finding the place out when they weren't supposed too, A corrupt inspector who has an arrangement with another far more cruel owner of another foster home. However the place will make it through and help heal everyone. right?

CS:
-Charge
Name:
Orientation:
Issue:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skeletons in the closet:
History:

-Staff
Name:
Job:(The matron 1/1 ,Nurse 1/2 Therapist 2/2)
Appearance:
Personality:
history:

Rules:
1.Standard Iwaku Rules.
2. All charges have issues.
3.No Mary/Gary Stu's allowed
4.Help make up plots beyond the healing thing.
5.I can alter as needed
6. Have Fun!

Last edited:
Charge
Name: Theia Phaedra Waters
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Issue: She was beaten and sexually abused by her father before she was taken by social services.
Appearance:
images

Personality: She is a very shy girl who is an incredible introvert. She is very intelligent but doesn't know how to show it since she was raised to be a house wife with no intelligence. Theia is a very warm and caring person but has hidden it beneath a cold and hard exterior so that no one will ever get to her heart again and let her down.

Skeletons in the closet: She had a younger sister and she had wished for years that her father would leave her alone and abused the other girl so that she didn't have the feel that pain anymore. Also, in a fit of rage after another beating, Theia had turned on her parents,wielding a knife to keep them away but before she could do more than scare them, social services came to their rescue.

History: Theia was raised on a reservation surrounded by people she had considered family and cared for deeply. When she turned 7 her father started to mentally and verbally abuse her but when she turned 10 and she hit puberty, his abuse escalated to sexual abuse. Theia had gone to her mother and had found out that her mother knew but wasn't going to do anything to help her and neither would anyone else on the tribe because if she told anyone, they wouldn't believe her as her father was one of the most important people in their tribe. After her sister had been born, Theia had spent 5 years trying to protect her from that harm but she quickly found out that she couldn't and started to simply wish that her father would leave her alone. Eventually,someone who was visiting the tribe recognized the signs of abuse and called social services,saving Theia and her sister.

Charge
Name: Theia Phaedra Waters
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Issue: She was beaten and sexually abused by her father before she was taken by social services.
Appearance:
images

Personality: She is a very shy girl who is an incredible introvert. She is very intelligent but doesn't know how to show it since she was raised to be a house wife with no intelligence. Theia is a very warm and caring person but has hidden it beneath a cold and hard exterior so that no one will ever get to her heart again and let her down.

Skeletons in the closet: She had a younger sister and she had wished for years that her father would leave her alone and abused the other girl so that she didn't have the feel that pain anymore. Also, in a fit of rage after another beating, Theia had turned on her parents,wielding a knife to keep them away but before she could do more than scare them, social services came to their rescue.

History: Theia was raised on a reservation surrounded by people she had considered family and cared for deeply. When she turned 7 her father started to mentally and verbally abuse her but when she turned 10 and she hit puberty, his abuse escalated to sexual abuse. Theia had gone to her mother and had found out that her mother knew but wasn't going to do anything to help her and neither would anyone else on the tribe because if she told anyone, they wouldn't believe her as her father was one of the most important people in their tribe. After her sister had been born, Theia had spent 5 years trying to protect her from that harm but she quickly found out that she couldn't and started to simply wish that her father would leave her alone. Eventually,someone who was visiting the tribe recognized the signs of abuse and called social services,saving Theia and her sister.
accepted. just realized i hadn't done that yet. will get going with mine.

Looks interesting, although what does 'skeletons in the closet' mean?

[Hope this is alright, if i need to change anything then just say so and I shall edit ^^]

2u6z5l4.jpg

Name:
Aline Clark

Orientation:
Bisexual

Issue:
Intensive bullying and lack of care from parental figures caused Aline to fear talking for the past two years. Also, the death of her parents and being passed around from relative to relative caused her to have abandonment issues.

Appearance:
Aline is a petite girl, standing only at the height of 4'9. She has long brown hair and grayish green eyes with noticeable shadows underneath her eyes due to lack of sleep. She often wears loose clothing or ones that seem to be a size too big for her, finding them to be comfortable. She usually carries around a small notebook and a pencil which she uses to write down her words when something couldn't be answered with a simple nod or shake of the head. Although one thing that she always wears is a bracelet made of wooden beads, playing with the beads whenever she feels nervous.

Personality:
Aline is a cheerful and caring young girl but due to circumstances, she has become withdrawn and distrustful. 'People are scary.' Although once she's become attached to someone, she'll follow them around like a child does with her mother. The reason for being clingy is that she always fears being left behind, especially by someone she feels particularly close to. She's independent and obedient, she follows what is told of her or at least tries her best to do so, always fearing that she would make a mistake. Her insecurity and low self esteem reinforces her pessimistic thoughts and often leads her to fear even the good things that come her way.

Skeletons in the closet:
'I don't think I have any...'
[I'm still thinking about what to write]

History:
When Aline was nine years old, her parents passed away in a car accident. Her family was never close to her relatives, meeting most of them for the first time during the funeral. Most of her relatives were busy with either their own family or career so no one really wanted to adopt her, but out of obligation, they did. She was often passed around from one relative to another whenever they grew too busy or thought of her as a burden. It was difficult for her to make friends and though she made a few, she usually had to move after a while. In nearly every school she went to, there were bullies. Being a new student who had no friends in school, she was often a victim of bullying. She would often try to tell her relatives but they would ignore her worries and just say that she was being melodramatic or being an attention seeker. Some listened and passed her to another relative in hopes for her life to be better there but the cycle merely repeated itself.
At ten years old, she rarely ever spoke to anyone and if she did, it would be in a soft voice. When she became eleven, she stopped speaking after realizing that her suffering ended more quickly when she didn't give any resistance, physically and verbally. Her relatives called her a problematic child to avoid being seen as terrible people for causing a child to become depressed and wordless. Her relatives decided that they couldn't take care of such a 'problem child' anymore and sent her away to an orphanage.

-Charge
Name: Maxwell Smith

Orientation: Straight, probably

Issue: Maxwell is very bitter and sarcastic. He is highly intelligent and has bipolar disorder. It doesn't help that the things he loves to do are mostly illegal. He's also 100% sure he will die before 25, so "fuck it".

Appearance: Maxwell has dark brown, almost black, hair that he's been forced to keep short but he would love to grow out. He has thick, bushy eyebrows that are frequently lifted up in a "really?" or "impressive" type position. He is not short, but not tall either. He's fairly buff, mostly because he needs to be.

Personality: Maxwell is not welcoming as a person, though he is highly social (though he goes through phases where he will barely leave his room, depressive swings). He feels every emotion very strongly, and since he thinks this opinions through so quickly and so thoroughly, he is harsh in his belief of them. He will tell you exactly what he thinks, even if not asked, even if not nice. He acts very confident, and when he's really drunk he'll admit that he's "fakin it till I make it". He is also Atheist, yes, that kind of atheist.

Skeletons in the closet: Having secrets would imply that he gives a shit what people say or do about them, which he doesn't.

History: Maxwell was raised mostly by his mother and father, drug dealers who spent so much time at the bar with him at home alone that the bartender recognised Maxwell's voice on the phone. By the age of 15 he was drinking, smoking, and doing who knows how many drugs. He helped out his father with the drug trades and such, and was selling guns, and who knows what other illegal activities. In a drug bust, Michael was taken away and placed into the foster care system while his parents spend 30+ years in prison. His grandfather tried to gain custody, and Michael stayed there for a couple of months before his grandfather got very sick. Rather than allowing him to take care of his grandfather, despite his raised grades and attendance and passed drug tests, Social Services took him away. He lasted at the first foster home, a baptist preacher and his wife, for about 4 months before he was switched to O'Reily's Home for Orphans. He's been there for a little over a month, long enough to know what is going on.

-Charge
Name: Nekoda Cross
Orientation:Lesbian
Issue:Smoker, PTSD, Therapist phobia, suffered physical and emotional plus a little sexual abuse from parents, Most sexual came from her conversion therapist.
Appearance: In the past she looked lke a long haired but classic good girl. Mousy brown hair going all the way down to her ribs, dressed in a blouse, tie, knee length black skirt and yellow carigan with hair done up. the other has the hair long, messily cut and died black. plus the blue eyed girl now has thick black make up. She wears pretty much any punkish type attire
Personality: The girl is a rough tough cream puff as a whole. On the outside this girl is a rebellious and has a thing about authority figures. She is one of those who will only really listens to authority when in her mind they earn it. For some she can be cold and ruthless plus short fused. However she can be soft hearted and nuturing to those who are like her and younger. Also when respect is earned she will listen to authority figures. deep inside The girl is deeply troubled, conflicted over her own sexuality and now has trust problems. also dueling other nasty stuff in her own head
Skeletons in the closet: Had "purity checks" in the past
History: Suprisingly she grew up in a semi-loving home. It could be cold at times but not too horrible. Then after a time she found out She was a Lesbian at about 12. She stayed in the closet for three years before coming out to her parents. It was a total disaster. She went into Conversion therapy which just was getting groped and less seemly things. She started going from Good Girl to a juvie pretty damn fast. She frequently fought her parents and one night social services were called in by a neighbor after a particularly nasty one. She ended up in the system and was sent to O'Reily's.

-Charge
Name: Maxwell Smith

Orientation: Straight, probably

Issue: Maxwell is very bitter and sarcastic. He is highly intelligent and has bipolar disorder. It doesn't help that the things he loves to do are mostly illegal. He's also 100% sure he will die before 25, so "fuck it".

Appearance: Maxwell has dark brown, almost black, hair that he's been forced to keep short but he would love to grow out. He has thick, bushy eyebrows that are frequently lifted up in a "really?" or "impressive" type position. He is not short, but not tall either. He's fairly buff, mostly because he needs to be.

Personality: Maxwell is not welcoming as a person, though he is highly social (though he goes through phases where he will barely leave his room, depressive swings). He feels every emotion very strongly, and since he thinks this opinions through so quickly and so thoroughly, he is harsh in his belief of them. He will tell you exactly what he thinks, even if not asked, even if not nice. He acts very confident, and when he's really drunk he'll admit that he's "fakin it till I make it". He is also Atheist, yes, that kind of atheist.

Skeletons in the closet: Having secrets would imply that he gives a shit what people say or do about them, which he doesn't.

History: Maxwell was raised mostly by his mother and father, drug dealers who spent so much time at the bar with him at home alone that the bartender recognised Maxwell's voice on the phone. By the age of 15 he was drinking, smoking, and doing who knows how many drugs. He helped out his father with the drug trades and such, and was selling guns, and who knows what other illegal activities. In a drug bust, Michael was taken away and placed into the foster care system while his parents spend 30+ years in prison. His grandfather tried to gain custody, and Michael stayed there for a couple of months before his grandfather got very sick. Rather than allowing him to take care of his grandfather, despite his raised grades and attendance and passed drug tests, Social Services took him away. He lasted at the first foster home, a baptist preacher and his wife, for about 4 months before he was switched to O'Reily's Home for Orphans. He's been there for a little over a month, long enough to know what is going on.
accepted.
[Hope this is alright, if i need to change anything then just say so and I shall edit ^^]

2u6z5l4.jpg

Name:
Aline Clark

Orientation:
Bisexual

Issue:
Intensive bullying and lack of care from parental figures caused Aline to fear talking for the past two years. Also, the death of her parents and being passed around from relative to relative caused her to have abandonment issues.

Appearance:
Aline is a petite girl, standing only at the height of 4'9. She has long brown hair and grayish green eyes with noticeable shadows underneath her eyes due to lack of sleep. She often wears loose clothing or ones that seem to be a size too big for her, finding them to be comfortable. She usually carries around a small notebook and a pencil which she uses to write down her words when something couldn't be answered with a simple nod or shake of the head. Although one thing that she always wears is a bracelet made of wooden beads, playing with the beads whenever she feels nervous.

Personality:
Aline is a cheerful and caring young girl but due to circumstances, she has become withdrawn and distrustful. 'People are scary.' Although once she's become attached to someone, she'll follow them around like a child does with her mother. The reason for being clingy is that she always fears being left behind, especially by someone she feels particularly close to. She's independent and obedient, she follows what is told of her or at least tries her best to do so, always fearing that she would make a mistake. Her insecurity and low self esteem reinforces her pessimistic thoughts and often leads her to fear even the good things that come her way.

Skeletons in the closet:
'I don't think I have any...'
[I'm still thinking about what to write]

History:
When Aline was nine years old, her parents passed away in a car accident. Her family was never close to her relatives, meeting most of them for the first time during the funeral. Most of her relatives were busy with either their own family or career so no one really wanted to adopt her, but out of obligation, they did. She was often passed around from one relative to another whenever they grew too busy or thought of her as a burden. It was difficult for her to make friends and though she made a few, she usually had to move after a while. In nearly every school she went to, there were bullies. Being a new student who had no friends in school, she was often a victim of bullying. She would often try to tell her relatives but they would ignore her worries and just say that she was being melodramatic or being an attention seeker. Some listened and passed her to another relative in hopes for her life to be better there but the cycle merely repeated itself.
At ten years old, she rarely ever spoke to anyone and if she did, it would be in a soft voice. When she became eleven, she stopped speaking after realizing that her suffering ended more quickly when she didn't give any resistance, physically and verbally. Her relatives called her a problematic child to avoid being seen as terrible people for causing a child to become depressed and wordless. Her relatives decided that they couldn't take care of such a 'problem child' anymore and sent her away to an orphanage.
accepted.

Thanks, I look forward to the roleplay's start ^^

Thanks, I look forward to the roleplay's start ^^
ty. got a small but reasonable start out for charges. needs staff now.

Can we get some Staff please?

I plan to make a therapist character, if that's alright. I'm just trying to decide which gender, but I'll most likely get it done when I get home ^^

I plan to make a therapist character, if that's alright. I'm just trying to decide which gender, but I'll most likely get it done when I get home ^^
make as many as you cam handle.

140dx7k.jpg

Name:
"My mom was always fond of Chrysanthemums so she named me Chrysa. Some people just call me Chrys or Rhys to shorten my name."
[Chrysa Hartlyn]

Orientation:
"Well, I've only ever dated one guy in my life, which, didn't work out to well and I've never experimented so I don't know; but I'm fine with my lack of love life now so I'm not really interested in finding out."
[Bisexual since most of my characters are]

"Twenty five and saying that out loud makes me feel old."

Job:
"I'm a therapist, not a very experienced one but I truly want to help these kids. My words are merely words for now, but I plan to make them a reality."

Appearance:
Chrysa has wavy blond hair that goes past her shoulders and hazel colored eyes. She wears black rimmed glasses not as an accessory for fashion but because she actually needs it. Underneath the sweaters and long sleeved clothing that she often wears is a slender figure that's slightly pale. "I didn't really go out often, the sun is just terrible. Yeah, I was like a vampire in my college days. Still kind of am." She isn't very tall, standing at the height of 5'4 and a half, "I stopped growing at twenty...it's pretty sad."

Personality:
Chrysa is a kind hearted young adult, she would always try her best to make things better for someone else. She's caring and understanding, never one to judge so quickly mostly because she doesn't want to be judged as well. She's cheerful and positive, always thinking of a silver lining when terrible things happened. She's easily worried especially for the welfare of others and by the way she checks up on people, she could almost be compared to a mother or older sibling. Sometimes, she has a tendency to be forgetful, indecisive and even childish. She may also overly worry about others but she doesn't like it when others worry for her so she keeps her problems to herself.

History:
Bring a middle classed family, Chrysa didn't really have to worry much about anything other than studying and taking care of her younger sibling. Her parents were busy but they always made time for the family to be with one another whether it be their daily family dinner or spending Sunday together. Every year when she became an honor student, they would all go out to celebrate. With a loving family and a good home, it could easily be said that Chrysa lived a perfect life. That is, until her second year of high school. "I really don't want to relive the memory so I'll just make it short, I got a boyfriend who was the school's biggest delinquent and things ended badly since turns out, going out with me was only a bet. That's all there is to it." She had become depressed after what happened and it took a year to get back on her feet with the help of a therapist and her family. From then on, she wanted to help others as well leading her to take Psychology in college and a masters degree to become a therapist.

[I wasn't very sure with this since I'm kind of sleepy to reread...Anyway, if I need to change anything, just tell me ^^]

140dx7k.jpg

Name:
"My mom was always fond of Chrysanthemums so she named me Chrysa. Some people just call me Chrys or Rhys to shorten my name."
[Chrysa Hartlyn]

Orientation:
"Well, I've only ever dated one guy in my life, which, didn't work out to well and I've never experimented so I don't know; but I'm fine with my lack of love life now so I'm not really interested in finding out."
[Bisexual since most of my characters are]

"Twenty five and saying that out loud makes me feel old."

Job:
"I'm a therapist, not a very experienced one but I truly want to help these kids. My words are merely words for now, but I plan to make them a reality."

Appearance:
Chrysa has wavy blond hair that goes past her shoulders and hazel colored eyes. She wears black rimmed glasses not as an accessory for fashion but because she actually needs it. Underneath the sweaters and long sleeved clothing that she often wears is a slender figure that's slightly pale. "I didn't really go out often, the sun is just terrible. Yeah, I was like a vampire in my college days. Still kind of am." She isn't very tall, standing at the height of 5'4 and a half, "I stopped growing at twenty...it's pretty sad."

Personality:
Chrysa is a kind hearted young adult, she would always try her best to make things better for someone else. She's caring and understanding, never one to judge so quickly mostly because she doesn't want to be judged as well. She's cheerful and positive, always thinking of a silver lining when terrible things happened. She's easily worried especially for the welfare of others and by the way she checks up on people, she could almost be compared to a mother or older sibling. Sometimes, she has a tendency to be forgetful, indecisive and even childish. She may also overly worry about others but she doesn't like it when others worry for her so she keeps her problems to herself.

History:
Bring a middle classed family, Chrysa didn't really have to worry much about anything other than studying and taking care of her younger sibling. Her parents were busy but they always made time for the family to be with one another whether it be their daily family dinner or spending Sunday together. Every year when she became an honor student, they would all go out to celebrate. With a loving family and a good home, it could easily be said that Chrysa lived a perfect life. That is, until her second year of high school. "I really don't want to relive the memory so I'll just make it short, I got a boyfriend who was the school's biggest delinquent and things ended badly since turns out, going out with me was only a bet. That's all there is to it." She had become depressed after what happened and it took a year to get back on her feet with the help of a therapist and her family. From then on, she wanted to help others as well leading her to take Psychology in college and a masters degree to become a therapist.

[I wasn't very sure with this since I'm kind of sleepy to reread...Anyway, if I need to change anything, just tell me ^^]
Fine by me. Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Autumn
Status
Not open for further replies.