ORDER OF THE LADY KNIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wisteria Ryn

Original poster
THE ORDER OF THE LADY KNIGHTS

With Queen Henrietta at the helm, it was deemed that all men, those looking to be and those currently stated with knighthoods would be thrown back into the slums and orifices of common society, as ladies made their way from zeroes and mothers to heroes and warriors.

Of course, security around the castle and armies were exempt from this bizarre and rather damaging choice, but Knights would solely be female. There was no ifs or buts to it, every one is checked before they can even apply for knighthood. No man would enter the Knighthood Ward of the castle.

It is now a very potent place to be, if you are a woman. With the training and education which comes free with signing up, there is a true sense of awe when a lady walks through the streets clad in her battle-dented armour. Opposing armies would look on in shock and fright, concluding that the Kingdom of Fract was one with no shame, and no guilt. Now with thousands of women as Knights, and armies full of both men and women, Fract would become the most powerful in the realm.

Only, knighthood and armies weren't all that allowed power to be registered in the minds of those opposed to Fract. There were new openings, for scholars and architects, engineers, those who would otherwise be seen as blasphemous. These were the kinds of people Fract truly needed to become a kingdom of the future.

Even so, the knighthood was very tempting, for a young lady such as yourself. Great pay, great skills to be learned for life, great fame to be had. For now, that is what you choose. Given your squire's possessions, you would immediately go into training. Your lithe form may not be the workings of proper lady knights, but there was always time and room for improvement.

You are 15 right now. After a prologue series of posts, you will be 20, and the first war against the neighbouring Kingdom of Venivelz will be upon you and all the ladies of the order. Everything matters now, the people you befriend, the people you despise, and the people you fall for. As no men are allowed anywhere near the lady knights during training and other activities, it is ill advised to be a lady of the 'old ways'. Of course, the 'new ways' couldn't rear children, but there were enough 'old way' women to deal with that within common life and the army. You are a fighter, young and strong! But yes, straight characters are more than okay, though be prepared for some stupidly flawed flirting from not-so-straight characters, mainly the ones controlled by me. I do it because I love you.

So, young lady squire, won't you rise up to become someone known?

[------------------------------]

A MAXIMUM OF THREE PEOPLE MAY JOIN THIS. I'M NOT SO GOOD WITH ANY MORE. JUST ONE PERSON WOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH, BUT, I WANNA OPEN MY HORIZONS A LITTLE.

Now, we get to the fun stuff. Creation, genesis, whatever you may call it. It is here where your female legend is made.

There will be no sexual scenes or things like that in the prologue. No no no. That may be saved for the later parts, but currently, big no-no. Teen romances are fine, kissing (You are inexperienced at 15 in this world, no exceptions.) is fine, hugging is fine. The focus will be on the training, the social aspects, and a few events which will rock the foundations of the girls and women at play.

There will be three stats, which will vastly affect how the 'late game' of this roleplay will go, and will definitely influence the coming war. These aren't really necessary for the prologue, but, they are still required beforehand.
These will be called 'potentials', which will involve physical, mental and spiritual potential that influences how the adult character looks (physical, as it refers to muscle tone, growth in height, things like that), learns (mental, the ease of which new things are learned, both physical and educated things), and their understanding of both magic and the world (spiritual, which can cause them to become either an empathetic (means they can sometimes feel the emotions of others and alter it to a decent degree) or an enchantress (allows them to bolster weapon durability, add fire/lightning effects to their weapon, or physically strengthen themselves)).
You'll have 10 points to spend. The small table thing will be put into your character sheet at the bottom. Remember, you are 15 to begin with, so you aren't really that special. You're not royalty. You're not noble. You are, however, potentially amazing later on. All the choices now will truly influence how you are later, just as it is in real life.
Maximising Physicality will mean they'll be muscular, but this adds to how well they can take a hit and how strong they really are, physically.
Maximising Mentality will mean they're smart, and able to form cunning strategies to overcome foes, not necessarily needing overwhelming physical strength to do so.
Maximising Spirituality will mean they can use small forms of magic which can tear through an enemy or put them off their game, without needing considerable physical and mental strength.

In the prologue, I'll be introducing two trainers, a tutor, three squires and three fully fledged knights. You will come into contact with all of them, but, the three individual squires are optional, should you so choose. They're there because you're there too. You'll choose one of the knights as your inspiration, and they'll add one points to the physical, mental and spiritual stats which come into play later. If the stat is maxed, no change is made, but the knight will commend you on your faith and determination (depending on the stat and all, yes.).

The prologue will play out as a roleplay, but there will be some definitive moments where you choose from a small list of reactions, at most four choices in each, which will influence the late game. Think of it as a multiple choice question in the middle of the roleplay, a set reaction to keep things in line and in check. Everything else, you see, is down to your imaginative reaction to any actions committed in the beginning and thereinafter.
Everyone will be on the prologue post, so it is vital that we keep a posting order there. It'll get ugly without it. Delays are fine, but anything more than, say, 3 days, is gonna grind on some nerves. I'm patient to a point.

Please put 'Mango, I read all of this', with the capitalisation and all, to let me known you've read this, at the end of your character sheet.

[------------------------------]

CHARACTER SHEET:

Family Name|| (This is how you will be identified as. Family is important in this world. Your first name is hardly needed, but for roleplay purposes, just put it in your initial post and use it with posts to come. Calling someone by their first name is either out of affection and love, or hatred and malice, so remember to refer to your comrades and friends by their family name. Luckily, there are no siblings in this roleplay.)
Age|| 15
Sex|| Female
Occupation|| Squire-in-Training
Unique Qualities|| (1-4 things your character is truly known for. These aren't going to be substantial now, but they will influence how they grow and develop. You're not a sword master, assassin or some kind of mystic. You have room, in which to improve. Let's not be the best we can at the beginning.
Please note: ONE of these must be related to a favourite weapon, be it a one handed sword, two handed sword, spear, mace, axe, bow or crossbow.)
Personality|| (3-10 sentences on who your character is, what they're like in general, how they view the world, etc. Be as specific or broad as you wish.)
Background|| (Honestly, a paragraph here will do, more is fine and acceptable. Just explain the family and growing up conditions, have things in here which back up the claims of Unique Qualities, and perhaps include a motivation or two which you can use to drive the character forward.
You are not royal, you are not noble. You're far better than those. *wink*)

Appearance|| (Can be a picture and little description, but lengthy descriptions with a picture to complement it is desired and recommended. Include height, presence (how they appear to others, how much they intimidate others, things like that) hair colour, eye colour and any physical ailments they may have, because come on, they were a kid and they may have broken a bone sometime. They can be without the last part, of course, but the rest is mandatory.
Remember, this is a description, not a list of physical traits. Create the vision of your character, and hint at what they may look like and present themselves like in the future.
Remember, you are 15 in this.)

Motivation(s)|| (If you didn't include one in the Background, have one here. Trust me, these are really good for driving a character, and you can have more than one. This is more or less what they wish to achieve, the bigger picture, that kind of thing.)
Desires|| (Similar to Motivation(s), but something of a more personal level. What does your character desire? For themselves or for their lover, friends, family? Be specific, but also note that this may change through the course of the prologue and the roleplay itself.)

Stats||
Points to spend: 10
'Potential' Physicality: --/6
'Potential' Mentality: --/6
'Potential' Spirituality: --/3

Please note!

With the stats, you DON'T need to spend all 10 points!

Awesome! Just make your character sheet, and all will be good!

With her appearance can I make her 15 year old one and her future one?

Make the 15 year old one, and under that, hint at the future one in a sentence or three. That isn't going to be in play for a short while, so it isn't really a priority.

Hmm... maybe I should try my hand at a female character for once.

I will add the missing things tonight~ been busy.

Family Name|| Fēng (Rin-Fēng) Rin for close family.

Age|| 15

Sex|| Female

Occupation|| Squire-in-Training

Unique Qualities||

Personality|| Rin-Fēng is loyal, firm, and unbending in her beliefs. She is a hard worker. She has a hard time following orders but would never not follow them on purpose. Despite her stubborn and somewhat hot headed demeanor she is genuinely compassionate and empathetic towards others.

Background||

Appearance||
1074x1517_7489_Oath_2d_character_sword_girl_woman_anime_warrior_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

She is a petite built girl with lean muscle she stands at 5,5 and weighs 49kg. Rin's hair is cut short and hangs just below her jaw, she keeps the front bangs longer with beads braided into the left side. Her eyes are an apple green with darker shade rings around the pupil. Rin has pale skin and light pink lips.
Her clothes style are always fit for training, she wears colors red, white, purple and black.

Future appearance:
Rin changes quite visibly; her hair becomes darker, and grows out longer, her face matures to more sharp features, her clothes become more tight fitting and the color scheme also becomes darker.

Motivation(s)||

Desires||

Stats||
Points to spend: 10
'Potential' Physicality: --/6
'Potential' Mentality: --/6
'Potential' Spirituality: --/3

Status
Not open for further replies.