1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Order and Madness

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by InkWren, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just wanted to take a moment to say how impressed I am with this website. I have belonged to many Roleplay related forums in the past and was never able to truly embrace the format. It seemed as if I were walking through a crowd of disorganized and angrily vocal individuals, or a barren wasteland with no living soul to be heard.

Here I find friendly discussions left and right, organized inspiration, and just the right amount of madness to make it a fun place to go poking about in. My writer's cap goes off to the volunteers who have created such a haven!

I found partners quickly when I posted my request, and received many wonderful greetings of welcome. I have read the bios and bylaws of the staff with genuine interest. I have made a dwarf and laughed as she explored the Winter Wonderland slaying Cherubic Children. The roleplay academy had piqued my interest and I plan to begin taking part at least once a week. And all this has been effortless and pleasant as a stroll through a Renaissance Faire in the spring!

Thank you, and I look forward to the future!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1

2. HURRAY! ^O^ It's nice to hear good feedback from peoples! We do work really hard on things. O_O

3. Awwright, doin' good, Diana and peeps! Keep up the good work!

Time to hit the showers.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*prepares a line of butt-slapping*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.