Order and Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InkWren

Original poster
I just wanted to take a moment to say how impressed I am with this website. I have belonged to many Roleplay related forums in the past and was never able to truly embrace the format. It seemed as if I were walking through a crowd of disorganized and angrily vocal individuals, or a barren wasteland with no living soul to be heard.

Here I find friendly discussions left and right, organized inspiration, and just the right amount of madness to make it a fun place to go poking about in. My writer's cap goes off to the volunteers who have created such a haven!

I found partners quickly when I posted my request, and received many wonderful greetings of welcome. I have read the bios and bylaws of the staff with genuine interest. I have made a dwarf and laughed as she explored the Winter Wonderland slaying Cherubic Children. The roleplay academy had piqued my interest and I plan to begin taking part at least once a week. And all this has been effortless and pleasant as a stroll through a Renaissance Faire in the spring!

Thank you, and I look forward to the future!

I just wanted to take a moment to say how impressed I am with this website. I have belonged to many Roleplay related forums in the past and was never able to truly embrace the format. It seemed as if I were walking through a crowd of disorganized and angrily vocal individuals, or a barren wasteland with no living soul to be heard.

Here I find friendly discussions left and right, organized inspiration, and just the right amount of madness to make it a fun place to go poking about in. My writer's cap goes off to the volunteers who have created such a haven!

I found partners quickly when I posted my request, and received many wonderful greetings of welcome. I have read the bios and bylaws of the staff with genuine interest. I have made a dwarf and laughed as she explored the Winter Wonderland slaying Cherubic Children. The roleplay academy had piqued my interest and I plan to begin taking part at least once a week. And all this has been effortless and pleasant as a stroll through a Renaissance Faire in the spring!

Thank you, and I look forward to the future!

HURRAY! ^O^ It's nice to hear good feedback from peoples! We do work really hard on things. O_O

Awwright, doin' good, Diana and peeps! Keep up the good work!

Time to hit the showers.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*prepares a line of butt-slapping*

Status
Not open for further replies.