4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Scifi & Horror
Isaya, The God of Balkiash
4a0a56a44ca118a61de095503367dd3a.jpgThis is Isaya, he is IC wise, my strongest character. Ideally, his IC status is broken and could be deemed "universal" in strength. However, in terms of combat, He is nerfed but is one of my mains as well
All character information was created by me, pictures have their rights to their respective owners.

Last edited:
Dario Beaulieu
1639070e93ddaab3a9ee4bd4866b0a48.jpg
Dario is a vampire character. His status is of a high tier noble, and his entire style is to be at peace. He will defend himself if attacked, and defend others who he deems innocent. He formed a contract with a shadow demon which resides within his shadow and assists him. Ideally, Dario is a member of Veritas & an information broker.
Dario is a fairly new character however I had fun creating him and hope to be able to use him in the future for either combat or stories.

Zimmia Sandalphon
Takayama.Toshiaki.600.356347.jpg
Zimmia Sandalphon, the Envoy of the Afterlife. An angel character created by me. His family, the Sandalphon Family has various members some others created by me to use as an NPC or other Characters, while others were created by other users as a collective.

Zimmia is one of my favourite and go-to characters for almost any combat scenario.

Sandalphon Family created by me as well:

Lia Sandalphon

Ekosia Sandalphon

Last edited:
Orcana Dracolich

cb6f6c99a69f7e41fb0268a7f33a162f.jpg
Orcana, where my username comes from was created as my first 'beast' or 'animal' style character. He is a dragon lord by right and species is, of course, a dragonoid. He has rarely been used in major combat, however he is a leading figure for many storylines which I've used him in.

Isis Nesahor

tumblr_mghgsmS7Zq1r1n4v8o2_500.jpg Isis was initially named Anubis, I, however, revamped him, doing some research on the Gods of Egypt and fell in love with the new lore that I created for him. At the point of posting, he is still a work in progress, although I have all the information in the head, I still need to "put it on paper".

Simba Ashtika
ogre-2d_orig.png

Simba is one of my characters built as a direct opposite towards Isaya, his lore, which is being written (whenever I CBA to finish it) ties directly in with it as they were previously opposing species and such. Simba has taken heavy inspiration from both Solo Leveling & Ares - The God of War.

Asai Raiho
tumblr_pjq396poLe1w83117_1280.png

Asai is a samurai I created. While he is human, his abilities and such are beyond human as he is based on cultivation style Manhuas & Manhwas. Asai is a character I've carefully crafter to give more of a pure human-style effect into stories rather than the full supernatural blow that I've grown used to.

Asai was created mainly for an RP with someone special & close to me, but I like his style and all that. So he's gonna stick around.

Last edited:
Balazar Masselin
43779185_1991534947569829_6927810788422807697_n.jpg
This is the first character I created. Recently he underwent a massive revamp removing a lot of the noobish powers. He is still technically the same character even if he no longer has all of the NPC's and such as a revamp for me simply means cleaning up and keeping the same general concept.

Niacin Orihara
IzayaRe;DollarsHen.png

Niacin was the first human character I made. He was made to represent the scientific progress that my RP clan would take IC wise. He has many skills and martial arts etc. And a lot of different tools to let him be able to handle many different situations.