1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Orbs? What are they?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pork Buns, Jan 21, 2012.

1. So I was surfing through the site and found some threads with red orbs next to them. What are they and What do they mean?

2. Actually we have a full array of color orbs, including "rainbow". People put them on their thread instead of some of the RP tags. It's just decoration.

3. I use them to predict the future. 8D

4. I like to pick the colors when the thread already has a self-explanatory suffix. ^~^
    They don't do anything special. You'll see the option for them if you create a thread.

5. Thanks for the information! And if those orbs really predicted the future, I would put a rainbow orb on every thread i post just so I could see a double rainbow. :3

6. I use them to help my threads stand out from other threads. XD

7. ​RAINBOWS ARE PRETTY.

8. I was actually wondering this myself. Thanks for the help!

9. I've been wondering for years, but now I know they're not important. Yippie.