Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
Orbis

[BCOLOR=transparent]You been sleeping for a long while Star Child. Ah yes. Your thoughts. We’ve seen your so called humanity. Through your stories. Through your memories. We’ve tapped into unknown sources, but alas we cannot keep your captures of your mind. You will find your accommodations different from the so called Earth you came from.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though that won’t matter soon enough. One of you humans lacks any humanity. One who kills for sport locked here with the rest of them. I wonder what you’ll do with that knowledge. Who will you target first? Who will you target last? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It’s so entertaining to consider. It’s like television, but we’re not the ones writing the script. You’re captors of your mind and write your own narrative. Your own fear. Your own desires for survivability. And we are the ultimate deciders of your fate.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Can you feel it? Doom upon your soul. Your trapped. Not by us. But yourself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Technic Tongue[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Foolish Star Children. You think we took you. You took yourself. We picked you. No ultimately you picked yourself. Wishing for something. Wishing for greater. Humans are always arrogant like that. You come from Earth. Which tells you are special. You are unique. You are an individual.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It’s all lies you tell yourself. To make yourself feel better about yourself. You’ll never be as good as your perfect self. Your world tells you, you can achieve. You’ll never be thin enough. You’ll never be beautiful enough. Smart enough. Loving enough.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You never will. You will never be able to achieve your ultimate goals. Because in the end you are nothing. Nothing. Nothing to yourself. Nothing to your love ones. You’re not celebrities. A lawyer. You have achieved no successes in your life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ultimate the reason you are here is because you are worthless. You are nothing. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]And that is something you will learn foolish Star Child. You will learn your place. Either you’ll eventually die trying. Or escape maddening versions of your new selves, to go back to your world. A better person for it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You’ll still achieve nothing. In the end you’ll still be nothing. But you’ll better for it. Your self image will thank you. Your self worth will thank you.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As you rot. Like you’re use to rotting.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Anti-Thought[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I like the idea Star Child. That ultimately your lives will be my toys. Little puppets on strings. Like a marionette of souls. I will puppet you. I will control you. Because in the end I am the ultimate puppetmaster.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I control your thoughts. I control your lives. In my hands you are mine. You have been sleeping for very long. But you are use to a world with a contained God that controls your world. And your world alone. He says you’re special.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He controls your lives. Like toys. Like puppets on the strings. I am no different. I am simply no God, nor am I no Devil. I am simply the puppeteer of your souls. That is if such a thing exist. It’s like splitting open an egg for the first time see if there really was an embryo in there.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]And you Star Children do it all the time to your own kind. And to other animals. Who feel sympathy. Who are sympathetic. Who have children.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I am no different than the common laws you are use to. I simply instruct them in a stricter much harsher way.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You must live for me. Star Child.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-The Restart [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The rusty ship, clicked, and whirred. There was an awful sound coming from the generator, like that of a broken lawn mower. The ship buzzed, and seemed to be coming alive all on its own. Rusty pipes began to push in and out as steam came out of them with a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]psssh[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], sound. There was no sign of life in this ship. Not upon first inspection.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Instead the large monitors with computers of old began to turn on with [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]bzzt[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Green lettering came crawling up as it began to load it’s programming. A programming as old as the oldest ancient technology. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
icv34m.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Loading Program Sequence…..Experiments 999….][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]A sequence of symbols began to scroll upward. None of which made sense to any naked eye. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][$@[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]3#$1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]25#@52[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1!414#@3][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It continued this for a few minutes, before the lights flashed on. There was silence beside the technolyzed life coming on. Like a techno heartbeat. It breathed life into this rusty machine. The steam from the pipes all, but the breath and lungs of this machine.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The humming and vibrating merely the heartbeat. The tunnels and the stairways, merely the bloodline to the heart of this ship. Which was the clunky, generator. The mind of this machine. The masters and creators of this ship nowhere to be seen.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It was all, but desolated. Except something else was stirring awake in this ship. Sleeping. Restless minds. Who had become the neural pathways for this ship for too long. Terminals fed basic information through their mind. A cerebral highway of machine and man.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They were told things.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Whispered things.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]By the ancient tech. Tech older. More advanced than them. Yet, simple in design. Yet, simple in control. The people. The only people of this ship were beginning to thaw in the cryogenic room. Machines whispering cybernetic languages to each other. As if they were thawing these people out like you’d defrost meat.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]These simple cryogenic tubes, began to hiss. Cool air began to form from their base. And water drained from them onto the vented floor. The doors opened, sleek and smooth, upward like a dorlean. It hung wide open. And the humans opened their eyes slowly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They were cold. And wet. Confused as to what has happened. Their minds were on fire and they were in a different atmosphere than they use to be. They were lazily looking at each other in white t-shirts and a pair of simple shorts. It was freezing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]And the ceiling hissed. As they were sprayed with watery mist. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Decontamination in process, spoke a woman’s voice through an intercom. They were all very confused. All though that was all seized from the fact that they were all feeling sick. Their brains were on fire. Their bodies were not ready for this environment. There was no answer from the cold and unfeeling atmosphere of this ship.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cold got into their bones. Muscles had atrophied over the years. And many memories were lost. Besides what the machines had told them. The machines and the ancient beings. It was slowly coming to them. As eyes wandered in the room. One of these people, was a murder. While feeling weak. One of them could take advantage of the other at any moment in time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn’t Lakota who broke the ice first. Not in a traditional sense at least. His mind was on fire. Not on fire. No it was like being chokehold by something else. It was making him damn dizzy and his stomach was doing rollercoasters.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Legit rollercoasters. Like all his internal organs were twisted into one knot. A hernia of nausea. He bent over the cryogenic bed and threw up on the floor. They were enough distance, yet alone the fact that someone was the first to do what they were all thinking about was reinforcing the sick feeling[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You may be feeling slight discomfort. This will past. As your body gets use to the new pressure of the environment. You will be taken to the locker rooms shortly. Please stand by.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Leon stumbled out of the tank and fell to his knees, coughing as his lungs adjusted to the pressure. He lowered his head and closed his eyes, struggling to think through his splitting headache. He remained still until it began to fade, focusing on his breathing to draw his attention away from the pain. Over to the side, he heard the sound of someone throwing up. He felt his own nausea start to creep up his throat and began to heave as well, but after about a minute of dry heaving, it became apparent that nothing was going to come up. He couldn't imagine what would have come up, he didn't remember the last time he ate.

As the nausea passed, Leon began to take deep breaths of air, slowly opening his eyes and sitting up. He shakily pushed himself to his feet and fell against the wall, using it to support himself as he pushed his hair out of his face and turned to see the other... What were they? Victims? Survivors? There was still enough of a headache that he was having a hard time trying to figure out what happened. But that was alright, there would be time for that later. One thought pushed its way through the pain, though: A murderer. They said that one of us is a murderer. But... Who is it?

Gwen sat up groggily from the bed, eyes still closed. Her breaths were calm at first, but sharpened, and quickened as she became more aware. Every gasp stung, the air was insufferably cold... yet somehow familiar. She pressed her fingers against her eyes and rubbed them, still not noticing the others' presence. As her senses regained their full capacity, the harsh air assaulted her skin with twice the efficiency. Still sitting up, and tightly wrapping her arms against her knees, she tucked herself into a sort of fetal position to conserve heat.

When she began to shiver violently, she made her first sound. It was a sort of quivered shaky breath, accompanied by what sounded like a low whimper... no, it sounded more like a giggle. The noise, however, wasn't nearly as loud as the sudden stomach-churning sound of vomiting from her left, getting her to poke her head out and look. Her surroundings were too blurry to make out any details, it felt as though her eyes hadn't accommodated to anything in days, maybe longer. More predominant than that, however, was the crippling dizziness that flared up as soon as she turned her head to the side. Slowly turning to face forward again, she swallowed hard, pressed her palms against her temples and centred her head.

It was then, while staring forward, that her eyes finally adjusted to the wall in front of her. Steel, lots of tubing and wiring, cold... desolate... foreign. The first coherent thought to spark to the forefront of her mind was: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. Her lips parted, she summoned a breath and with all of her energy said, "...wha-...the fuc-...", her words came out too shakily to mean anything, and too weak for much of anyone to hear. With her arms folded against her chest, she spun her body over and planted her feet on the metal floor. From there she took meagre, shaky steps towards the wall, still transfixed. She hesitantly reached out her hand and touched the wall, and looked up to where it connected to the ceiling. The architecture looked human, yet somehow not human at all. She then scanned the ceiling, her eyes following it's length back across to the other side of the room where she started. There were four or five other bed-like things, and four or five other... the words "Star Children" and "Pawns" invaded her mind, but she didn't know what they meant. Overwhelmed and exhausted, Gwendolyn leaned her back against the wall she was originally staring at, and slid down into a sitting position, trying to get a grip on the situation...

The first thing Eureka did was take a big gasp of air. Her eyes shot open wider than usual, and her posture straightened out immediately. It was like she was taking in her entire surrounding purely through her body. As soon as she breathed in everything she could, she exhaled through a fit of coughs. It shook her whole body, her small frame shaking with each cough. Once she was done, she finally looked up and analyzed her situation through scared, round eyes. Two men and a woman, one of them vomiting. She pushed herself away from the retching man. gross, she thought. She stepped out of her tube, and wrapped her long arms around herself. She was absolutely freezing, being wet didn't help her situation at all either. Her long blonde hair was pasted to her face, and her lips trembled.

She wished she had a blanket, or something, to cover her up. Not even to be warm, just to feel less vulnerable. Here she was in somewhere she didn't recognize, unfamiliar voices, and strangers who were all bigger than she was. She felt bare. She hated feeling bare. She wasn't a dominant person, but she liked knowing she had some, even a little bit, of leverage over the situation. Slowly, she edged backwards towards the wall, eyeing everyone who emerged. She took deep breaths, trying to stabilize herself. Her entire body felt strange. The atmosphere was entirely different than anything she was used to, no matter how awake she felt. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, slowly exhaling through her nose. Finally, she had enough in her to ask, meekly and in almost a whisper, "Who are all of you? Who is that speaking?"

[BCOLOR=transparent]The ship continued its onslaught of humanoid like mech existence. They were slung into this cold and unfeeling room. There was the sound of two individuals trying to speak. Though the ship itself did not care. There was a sudden psssh sound as a door opened. Yet, they probably sat for longer because of the sudden shock of it all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]All he could feel was the pain and the cold. All he could hear was the drum beat, the vibrating of the ship. The clanking of metal. He was trying to get ahold of himself. He’d been in a lot of messes before, though nothing compared to whatever he was feeling. He simply shuddered, weather had never been this cold before. Except he knew they weren’t in weather. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Somehow he knew they weren’t outside. The hardened exterior of the metal case they were in. The mechanical vibrations of wherever they were. He didn’t really look around, simply stroked the metal compartment. Before trying to talk.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“This,” is what he managed to come out with, “is” his words were coming out too slow, it was hard to think, and form sentences. It was like his mind this whole entire was hooked up elsewhere. Like inside that of a computer. Which sounded rather fucking strange to say, “some” he took another second, “fucked up shit.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The door has been opened to the cryogenic chamber. Please take care and walk slowly to the locker room. There you will shower and be given a uniform. Each locker has your name on it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lot good a locker with his name on would do. So, how hard would it be to actually walk? Apparently really hard because when he slid off and tried to take some steps. His legs felt like jello and he had to hold onto the chamber.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Yeah, some real fucked up shit,” Lakota mumbled to himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One of the girls asked a question. Them. Which meant he wasn’t the only one in this room. Which meant, some crazy shit happened. You know crazy shit like abduction or something like that. Weird computers that violate your cerebrum. A humming ship. This was some abduction shit right here.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Well,” Lakota said slowly, “I’m Lakota. I’m a person and I think we just got ourselves roped into some alien shit with probes and crap.”[/BCOLOR]

Leon looked around as the others spoke. After taking a moment, he pushed himself upright, shakily for a moment, and then slumped back against the wall again, supporting himself with it. He used one hand to brush his hair from his face. "My name's Leon. I think that voice is automated, but who knows. Seems like the kind of thing that usually comes with cryogenic slumber in sci-fi movies, but... Cryo? Do we even have technology that advanced yet?..." Leon looked around again, now that the others were emerging. He glanced down the hall that led from the chamber they were in; apparently, that was where they were supposed to go. But... He couldn't, not yet. He could barely stand up, he wasn't going to crawl to wherever they were supposed to go.

"What the hell is all of this?" He tried to think back to how he got here, but it was all foggy. And the pain was fading, but what was still there certainly didn't help. "What's the last thing any of you remember?... It's all hazy for me, I don't know how we got here. But... If the voices from before were telling the truth, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. I think he might be right." He inclined his head towards Lakota. "At least, that's our best guess, so far, unless either of you have any other ideas."

The walls around her seemed to hum. Wait no, the humming was originating from beyond the walls. It sounded like the engines of an aeroplane, or a mighty large cruise ship. The door to her right slid open on its own, she did want to leave the cold room, but she didn't really care to turn the corner and look through the doorway at the moment. Gwen imagined that a warm drink was waiting for her somewhere beyond that door, the prospect of which was quite tempting. After all, if this was a kidnapping, and their captors had left them alive, they'd probably want to keep them that way.

Still sitting against the opposite wall, facing the others, Gwen heard them begin to speak. It was relieving that two of them spoke English, but their intonations were all wacky. Then the third person spoke, the one against the wall. Also English, and also not speaking it properly. Still dazed, the thought escaped through her mouth before she could realize how out of place it would sound, "Oh lovely, all three of you have weird accents heheheheh....". Her words trailed off into a faint chuckle, as if she didn't sound crazy enough. Looking down and not really paying attention to what the lanky, long-haired man was lamenting about, all she could focus on was her own headache, confusion and the cold.

Thankfully, the headache was beginning to settle, but the events leading up to this point were still shrouded. She resolved to stay here for a while, and actually listen to what the others had to say. Maybe they had a better idea as to what the hell just happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eureka pushed her soaked hair off of her cheeks, and watched as everyone started to settle themselves, and speak. She didn't respond. For some reason, them speaking just made her more nervous. Even as they were all taking their rattling breaths, speaking through shaky voices, they all seemed to be at least there. It's the same. It hadn't even been long, and Eureka could already sense it would be the same. She looked around the room again. How unfamiliar it all looked. Yet the confusion was like home, and apprehension and fogginess were like parents waiting at the door with open arms. She has felt like this many times, and although she couldn't seem to really place her thoughts, much less, what even happened to them. There was usually a small amount of things she could, or was willing to do, whenever she was in these situations, so she would go about this situation like she usually did. Quiet, quaint, ghostly.

A robot, was what she thought when the man with long hair explained his thoughts. She tilted her head to the side, like me. Though she wasn't a robot, but she was called it enough. The other man, with strange eyes and words her mother always called foul introduced himself. Smile, that's what people do, she told herself, so she gave him a small smile. And she decided that the others would find her unpleasant if she denied them one, so she granted them her wimpy smile as well. "Nice to meet you, I'm Eureka," she said, in her soft lilting pageant voice. It wasn't very loud, a problem that was common for her, but she was still glad she was able to get it out, "Nice to meet you all."

Leon let himself slide down the wall until he was sitting on the floor, with one foot on it and his knee bent. He turned his head and gave a few final coughs over his shoulder, and then looked forward again before lowering his head. He took their avoidance of the question to mean that they couldn't remember, either. "I guess figuring out how we got here is out of the question, then... I suppose we'll just have to focus on where we go from here. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not going to let this shake me down. Not like this is the first time my life has been turned on its head. Those voices that I heard, while I was asleep... I'm guessing you all must have heard them as well. They were referring to us all collectively. I'm thinking they must be why we're here, as well as how we got here. Whoever the hell 'they' are."

After saying this, Leon fell quiet for a while, thinking their situation over. After a while, he pushed himself slowly to his feet again, regaining his balance. It was beginning to come easier now. "Wherever they want us to go, it has to be better than this. And who knows. Maybe we'll get some answers. Or at least some warmth. You can follow me if you want, or don't. I don't care." With these words, Leon left the room without so much as looking back, beginning to make his way along the wall to the door, and then disappeared through it.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]The locker room was merely a walk, from the cryogenic chamber, to a square room, which looked like a lived in prison. There was no door they could see, in the cardboard box size room. Instead it had a communional shower, with rusty, almost lead piping looking showerheads. There was the familiar hum of the ship. Barefeeting slapping onto cold tile. They were thrust into the uncomfortable familiarity with the mechanic heartbeat drumming from underneath them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Left at first, alone in the cryogenic chamber. Lakota just stared into the depths. Because that’s what it was. Being blind was not being blind, like the way people think it is. It’s more like being aware of the empty space in your pupils. It’s more like reaching into the darkness of your very own eye. It was kind of disorientating if you thought about it that way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he begun to realize he was alone in the room. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Well….shit” he uttered to himself, as he stumbled upward, to walk to where he presumed the swooshing of the door had been. Yet, he was very unsure about it. He was like a stumbling newborn learning how to walk for the first time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota had never really been blind in his hometown. He knew it so well, it hadn’t hindered him in anyway till now. Till now he felt blind, looking stumbling and for something. Before anyone of the team could notice his stumbling idiocy a miracle occurred.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well more like, a what the fuck. As the cryogenic room, seemed to railroad into the locker room. Of course Lakota didn’t see the room, speed too the only opening they saw. He didn’t slam into the room, but he did fumble into the room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The cryogenic room nowhere to be seen. And all they were left was in a room. Boxed in. No windows. No doors. Simply 5 lockers. And 5 showerheads. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Please wash yourselves off. In the locker room will be your uniforms. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota didn’t have time to wonder how the hell he got into the locker room. Because he was already thinking of his very clear comeback, “Uniform. Sounds like a prison” because the only uniforms he was familiar with were prison uniforms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And if he could see the uniform, he was probably about right.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As the rest of the group looked into their locker room, to find themselves looking at plain, yellow and blue jumpsuits. They might not be orange, but someone took the time to make them prisoners.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

Co-post; Shadow and @Clyde
[BCOLOR=transparent]Leon stepped forward into the room, not noticing as the other three were suddenly brought into it as well by some trick of space. Upon hearing Lakota speak behind him, he jumped and turned; first observing that the others were now in the room behind him, and then that the door was gone, as well as the room that had been beyond it. “It’s only a prison if you let it be,” Leon said humorlessly. He turned back again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They were supposed to shower first, but weren’t afforded any privacy to do so? Maybe Lakota was right. Leon took a deep breath. Well, there was no point in letting anxiety stall him. It was going to have to happen, one way or the other. He took the plunge, walking towards the showers and pulling his shirt off as he went.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh yeah, cause someone just took the time to put us in a box and give us uniforms, because it's just an April fools joke, except that it's fucking August,” Lakota said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You sure about that? What makes you think that we weren't sleeping for days, even months in those things? This could be a bad case of ‘Wake me up when September ends’, for all we know."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's a song. You sound as ignorant as you probably look, but I am only taking a guess here.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leon stopped suddenly.There was something about what he had just said. And there was something about his eyes, too. Leon turned swiftly on his heel and quickly approached Lakota, leaning close. “What did you just say?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Did the hipster clog up your ears too much, you heard,” Lakota told him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“No, no, I’m serious. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]As you probably look.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] You can’t see, can you?” Leon shifted from side to side in front of Lakota, watching his eyes. They didn’t track him, as most peoples’ would. He leaned back, almost positive of it now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota just gave a small, heh. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I am so glad you’re catching up to the program. All though blind, isn’t quite the word I’d call it. More like internal abyss of the eyes empty hole,” Lakota responded. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leon shook his head slowly as he turned back again, towards the showers. “Well, someone has to, I guess. Whatever the hell all of this is, I’m not just going to let it break me. We need to get to the bottom of it.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota raised an eyebrow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Exactly who do you think you are? The hero of some video game. I can hear the optimistic idealism in your voice. You think, you’re a real man, huh, except that you sound like a fucking idiot, hashing out the latest dialogue in the newest indie movie, so formal, so artistic, so naive,” Lakota huffed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leon turned on him, but remained where he stood. “Well, what do you suggest? I don’t hear you trying to do anything about it. I don’t know about you, but whatever the fuck this is, I didn’t sign up for it. And I don’t intend to just lay down and take it. The first step in getting out of this shit is figuring out what it all is to begin with.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Congratulations, you have just said the same thing anyone could have said. Find out what is happening and try to find a way out,” Lakota cracked his finger knuckles, “Problem is, I’ve been in enough hard to come out of places to know. If someone build something for you not to get out, it’s not that simple. Clearly someone intends for us to stay here. So, I’m here suggesting some reality. It’s not going to be an hour and fifteen minute film, where we the plucky heroes, find our way out and go home for some fucking pot roast. We also need a plan, if your plan isn’t going to work and we cannot escape. Then we need to learn to bend over and take it. Learn to survive in the environment someone put us in.” Lakota paused, “but I like kids like you. You’re always the ones who end being the bitches in prison. I can hear the unsteady in your voice. And I can hear the naive optimism. It’s admirable. But stupid.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leon rushed forward and pinned Lakota to the wall by his throat, his expression suddenly cold as the adrenaline from his fury began to pour through him. “And bitches who think like you do are the ones who end up letting it kill them. IF we can’t escape, then we’ll adapt. But until we find out otherwise, that’s what I intend. I will [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]never[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] just give in. If you want to be that weak, that pitiful, then so be it.” Leon released Lakota’s throat, stepping away and to the side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota simply gave a small, hmm.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Well, I’ll tell you right now. All those overwhelming emotions you have displayed,” Lakota paused, “have really outed yourself out. Haven’t they? You’d attack a poor simple, blind man, who only speaks some realism. So you have shown both aggression. I heard ladies voices in the distance. You just going to attack them when you don’t get your way? I remember the terminals speaking about murderers. You’d be my first suspect. Behaving in that way.” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Suspect whoever you want. It’s not going to change anything. Who we were isn’t going to be anything like who we are now. It’s been proven, countless times, that personalities can entirely change when the subject is placed under stress. People can change for the better, or for the worse. Or, they could simply become unstable until their stress levels balance out again. I was told it too. It could be me, it could be you, it could even be one of them. If any of you are going through what I am, there are holes in our memory. I don’t remember having killed anyone, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t do it. And I’ll admit to that. But we have bigger concerns at the moment, because even if one of us is a killer, we don’t know who they would attack first, or why. So the best we could do in the situation is to make ourselves as useful as possible to whoever it is, to save our own skins. And so far, you’re not seeming to be doing so well in that area.” Leon turned away. “But what we [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]do[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] know, is that there’s someone, some[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]thing[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], out there, with the ability to take us from our homes and put us in this freakish place, and if it is a prison like you say, then that means that they bear some sort of ill will against us. They’re the bigger enemy here.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota side eyed the kid.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Don’t try your pseudoscience bullshit on me, one you behaved aggressively to someone clearly trying to give you some advice being in the slammer. You’ve shown instability in a pursuit of what I could assume is you being a shark. In prison terms the shark is the guy who muscles his way to being the big fish in the prison. Except you used your muscle and you tried to use your brain,” Lakota paused, “but the reality of the situation. Is the someone out there is not our biggest concern. Come on man. Use your thinking parts. In the movie Saw. Jigsaw is somewhere safe in a safe house, watching from a distance, as he does his twisted psycho things when he locks people up. They clearly meant us to be trapped. And the trap is the prison. And the killer is the distraction. It’s the bigger and non bigger problem. The thing is if we’re being watched they know we’d try to escape right away and get some sick joy out of that. So, we pick our battles. Learn the layout. Learn the rules of the game. Then you use them against whomever created them. It’s the common rule in any game. But since you outed yourself out the way you did, I suggest no one really trust you. Ain’t that right,” Lakota kind of glanced around the room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leon sighed and shook his head, and finished disrobing as he turned one of the showers on, stepping under it. His body was shaking as the adrenaline began to wear off. “I’ve gone through most of my life barely trusting anyone. I wouldn’t expect trust from any of you. Let’s just get this shit over with.”[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
(Collaboration between @harleygore and I)

Almost too quiet and soft for the others to hear, she heard the docile one, Eureka, greet the others. Funny, Gwendolyn once had to put down a cat named Eureka, she found that it was quite a rare name for humans.

Leon was the first to leave for the lockers, after which the room went quiet. Gwen's back was starting to ache, and she figured dallying around wasn't going to merit the answers they needed... and so she broke the silence, "G'day day to you...uh- Eureka, was it?". Admittedly, she didn't actually know if it was daytime. After providing her late response to the girl's greeting, she extended her arm from where she was sitting against the wall, gesturing for a handshake.

---
Eureka's soft smile grew a bit wider at the woman extending a handshake. Things like this always somewhat gave her...what to describe it...excitement? Yes, probably. She enclosed the woman's hand in her own and shook it slightly. "Yes. Eureka. My mother pronounces it Eu-reh-kah, and my father pronounces it Eu-ree-kah. Like in science, which I'm fond of. What's your name?" She wondered what her mother would say. It's the greeting she usually went with, but she was often critiqued about it, no matter what Eureka did. But her father loved it, and saw no problem with it. She could always see him tempted to add more to it, but fights with Eureka's mother were always so awfully draining.

Eureka slightly tightened her grip on the woman's hand, and tilted her head. Her wide eyes ran over her, out of habit more than anything. Like her, she was thin, and had long, long hair. But she was still taller than her, just like everyone else here. She hoped the woman would help her."Shall we head to our lockers?"

---
The way her eyes brightened at the greeting, it was a tell-tale sign of someone with hope, someone with a heart. Two things that Gwen always found were dangerous to have, especially now that none of them may ever return home. When Eureka mentioned family, something she wasn't exactly keen on or remember having much experience with, Gwen nodded and smiled as she always did... "Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn Alice, but I tend to go by Dr. Anderson", she responded in a light tone.

Starting on good terms wasn't the only reason why she offered a handshake... Ready to move, she pushed herself off of the ground with one hand, while at the same time, without asking, pulled on Eureka's hand to support herself.

Dusting herself off, she responded to her query, "It seems whoever is keeping us hostage would have it no other way... so yes, I suppose so". Pacing slowly down the small room, she scanned each locker until she reached one with her own name on it. Inside was a single ugly jump suit and boots that looked as though it were made for a factory-worker, or astronaut for that matter.

---
"Oh, you're a doctor? What kind?" Eureka asked her. A doctor was one of the things on the long list of careers she was told to pursue. She never felt any strong pull to be one though, but it was the same with absolutely anything.

Hostage, the word Dr. Anderson said. Eureka rolled it over in her mind, toying with the word. That's right, she was never told to be here, she just appeared. Yet she could really not raise a lot of fear in her chest, it just seemed like something meant to happen. People other than her taking control of her life just seemed to be the way things went. Anything that happened to her was probably for the best, or something she deserved. Either one. And she didn't seem to be too nervous either, the doctor. Surely if she wasn't nervous, then why would Eureka be? She always saw people reflecting each other, like mirrors, so she assumed that would be the best course of action. Especially since everyone here seemed to know what they were doing.

She walked with the doctor until she was at her own locker, opening it to a jumpsuit. Immediately, Eureka began to strip down without a second thought, and held the jumpsuit in front of her. "My mother would hate this," she barely whispered into the air. Even still, she did want to shower and change into new clothes.

---
"I'm actually a... trauma surgeon, I think. Sorry, my memory is quite obscured", she stated flatly, avoiding the subject. Unfortunately, she did remember her occupation. Being a veterinarian wasn't something she was particularly proud of, nor was it something that was typically received with much awe, and it certainly wouldn't inspire confidence in her abilities.

Gwendolyn glanced over and gave a sort of half-laugh. "Where are you from, Eureka?", she asked idly, dangling the jump suit by the shoulders, still contemplating whether or not to bother with it. As she was holding it up, however, she gasped in shock and dropped it. Her arms. She saw the bottoms of her forearms, lined with scars that she didn't recall being there. The shape of the scars were consistent with self-harm wounds, there was no way that was true... but there they were. It was possible that Eureka already noticed them, Gwen dreaded the thought, the last thing she needed was a reason for the others to question her state of mind. She left the jump suit on the ground, and kept her arms folded against her chest.

Not far, Leon and Lakota could be heard having an argument. With all that's happened, she didn't think it was a very good idea for anyone here to be making enemies.

---
"Oh...uh..., both my parents are immigrants from Russia, my parents live in New York City," she said, "Where are you from, doctor?" Her voice started to trail off, and she turned towards the other two men, Lakota and Leon. They were arguing, their voices raising. She could feel a lump in her throat start to grow, her eyes widening more than usual.

---
To avoid rousing suspicion, she carried the conversation on, as if she hadn't noticed the scars, "Russia, really? I would have never guessed". The poor girl seemed much more bothered by the others' arguing, and her attention seemed to wander. Gwen thought it better to disregard the conflict and tried to answer her question with some cheeriness, "Isn't it obvious? I'm from Auz, born and raised". It was more a figure of speech, but that last part 'born and raised' felt a little strange or false coming out of her mouth.

Their dialogue was made in between bouts of the guys' arguing, so they weren't able to make much progress. Then again, Eureka didn't seem too sociable anyway, and, truth be told, Gwendolyn herself didn't care much for small-talk. Taking a quick peek, it looked as though the two were at each others' throats at this point. Something about someone willing to attack us 'ladies'? The only way for them to figure this thing out would be to stay on the same side, no one would actually attack us... Right?

---
"Australia..." she said, her attention drifting away from the doctor, "Yes, I hear it." She could only focus on the other men. Eureka put the jumpsuit back into her locker, and pressed her hands into her chest. She decided she would try to diffuse the situation, and walked over into the showers. She never would've done this before, but maybe it would be different in a new situation like this. "Hello, I'm Eureka," she needlessly introduced herself once more, turning on the shower head. She stared at them, unphased by the lack of privacy.

---
Changing shamelessly in front of her, Eureka indirectly reminded her of the shower they were expected to take. A warm shower was a divine prospect, but she would have to hide the scars... She resolved to keep the white t-shirt on, walked to the closest shower head to the wall, and took extra care to avoid exposing the backs of her forearms. The water wasn't quite as warm as she'd hoped, but it was better than nothing. She faced the shower head, closed her eyes, pushed her hair back, and sighed. Though it was unclear whether the sigh was one of relief.

The arguing seemed to cool down. Eureka, in an act of sheer bravery and/or naivety, approached the two men and reintroduced herself. Gwen wasn't sure if this would distract them from their conflict or reinforce it...

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Were these girls for real? In the background, they were gossiping and getting to know one another. While he nearly died with angsty angry hipster. Jeez real good survival skills there being all gossiping and just chatting while someone attacked him. Yet, when the sweet one responded with her name, again asking him for his. He just smiled. Kept everything he thought to himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I said earlier, Lakota,” he told her, “I’m Lakota.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yet, he also felt this the opportune time to win him some fucking sympathy votes. It’s not like he could see them naked anyway and he had no intention of fucking any of them, just based on the way they sounded. Yet, he saw the skill in getting to be seen as the weakest link.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It one absolved him of any crimes they could blame him for doing. It’s not like he was a murderer anyway. This is one of those pivotal moments. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Hey Eureka,” Lakota began slowly, “You want to do something for me? You see I can’t see and I’ll get use to the environment soon enough. For right now, do you think you can be a sweet thing and help me find my locker? Guess this means I don’t get to see how ugly these uniforms are. Am I right?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was trying to get her to laugh. Humor was another good way of getting into people’s good graces. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Leon closed his eyes as he allowed the water to run over him. "Hello, Eureka," he said, his tone once again level after the brief outburst towards Lakota. That probably wasn't going to do much to help their situation, but it had already happened. There was no point in dwelling on it. He finished rinsing off, the water helping to warm him and relax his body after what had just happened. He shut the shower off and wrung as much of the water out of his hair as he could, doing his best to dry off before heading over and finding his locker. He opened it and retrieved his uniform, slipping it on. Once he was clothed, he sat down once again against the wall and waited for the others.

Co-post; Clyde and @harleygore

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eureka squeezed all of the water out of her hair, letting it loudly splash on the shower floor. She rubbed the water out of her eyes, then opened them large again, and looked over at Lakota. His eyes seemed to be searching for something, but couldn’t really settle. Eureka smiled meekly at him as she washed the cold sweat off her body. [BCOLOR=transparent]“Lakota, that’s a pretty name! I love it, Lakota. How are you, Lakota?” [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota smiled again and rubbed the back of his hair, eww. He was defrosting like he was meat left out on the counter. The heat of the shower steam was starting to actually warm him up somehow. But, this was different than tall and fabulous who threw him in a wall earlier. He knew he still needed to get on the good side of the others.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Ah jeez, Lakota never been described as pretty before, should hear my middle name,” Lakota told her, “Eureka is a nice name too, if you don’t mind me saying so.” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Yes, my mother pronounces it: Eu-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]reh-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]kah, but my father pronounces it as: Eu-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ree-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]kah, like a scientist. Do you like science?” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota wasn’t too big into science. But then again by the time he was in school, where he lived the economy had tanked so hard that the only thing left was the gangs for the middle school. He paid attention only enough to please others. But not enough to be smart about it. Yet he smiled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Yeah of course, like chemistry, yellow plus blue equals green,or the ozone layer is depleting causing climate change,” Lakota laughed and smiled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eureka’s smile stayed frozen onto her face. Part of her thought he was lying. She never thought color mixes as a big part of science, she rarely read about it in her text books, unless she was specifically reading ones on neurology, especially on the eyes. But she probably just hasn’t read the same textbooks he has. She had read a lot, but of course, not all of them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Oh...yeah! Me too! I know a lot about science,” she mused as she rinsed off the soap on her body, and shut off the running water. Once again, she squeezed her hair, and rubbed the extra water off of herself. She stepped out of the shower and up to Lakota, “Your locker, right? I can bring you, sure!” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota gave another smirk. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Ah sweet,” Lakota responded, “So sorry I have to ya know spring this up on everybody like this. It’s tough.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota took out his hand, “Mind if I hold your hand, maybe you want to dry off first. Ya know, so you’re not touching god who knows how long defrosted meat.” He laughs he doesn’t know if she’ll get the joke. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She decided drying off should be the best course of action, right? Yes, he probably knew what was best. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Oh, yeah, let me just find a towel,” she said, turning away from him, looking over the locker room. She found a stack of towels and wrapped one around her. She then placed her hand in Lakota’s, squeezing it, softly of course, Eureka was a gentile thing, “Your locker is kind of close to mine! Kind of,” she pulled him over to the locker spelled, “L-A-K-O-T-A,” which she said for him aloud. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was odd for him. It was a half truth, half lie. He was in this moment helpless, but at the same time he was using her to gain something. It’s the way things worked. She clearly was a nervous, naive girl, he could hear that painfully. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But what was awkward for him, was asking another human being for help. Or even holding another person’s hand for help. It dawned on Lakota this was not his most favorable position. It was not his favorite position to ask someone else for help.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was this kind of useless, helplessness that drove him insane in the first place. It made him want to escape, but the next time would kill him. That’s been constantly explained to him. He noticed the long silence, biting his lip, he mustered the strength to smile.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Well that’s kinda good ain’t it?” He asked, “If you don’t mind Eureka. I’ll be relying on your help till I learn where things are around here.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Yes, I would think it’s good! I enjoy being around people. Do you need help getting dressed too?” She let go of his hand and opened up the locker. He had the same jumpsuit as she did, just larger, and the same boots too. She pulled it out, not really knowing what he wanted her to do next, “I’m okay with helping, Lakota. I don’t mind at all.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As much as that sounded like a sweet gig. Lakota just smiled at Eureka. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Nah,” Lakota told her, “I can do that my part myself. I can’t get a girl like you, just to do something so. Besides I been dressing myself since I crawled onto carpet.” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And he didn’t want anyone to ask about the scars or the tattoo either.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eureka tilted her head and grinned, setting the jumpsuit on the bench next to them, “Well, I should get dressed as well!” She walked past him, slightly bouncing with each step, and swung her locker open once more. She slid the jumpsuit on with ease, and stuck her small feet into the boots. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“So, one last thing Eureka, how hideous are the jumpsuits?” He asked feeling the material as he opened it, “I’m thinking a baby puke yellow, but then again I could be totally off.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Hm, I don’t have a strong opinion on it much, but my mother would highly disapprove. The dark blue is striped with a bright electric yellow, stressing out eyes of the viewers,” she began to spout off, as if she was a tape recorder, sounding entirely unlike herself, “It’s all wrinkled, and does nothing to bring out curves or any strong parts of the body, unless all you do is want to hide, which in that case you shouldn’t care much about fashion anyways. It’s not that clean either and the collar is something alike to Dracula’s favorite garment, which is completely vintage, in the bad way, not to mention trashy.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lakota laughed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Sounds as sexy as it feels,” Lakota jested.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suited him well, trash that was. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“At least it’s not fucking baby puke yellow, now that’s some ugly sin. You’d think they make it better ya know, to look at. Guess bedazzle was too out of the budget, ha” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Bedazzle,” again Eureka began. She was staring at the back of the locker, as if she was spacing out at the same time she was rambling, “Is something that can both accentuate the details of an outfit and make the glamour look rock your world, or make you seem like scum from a trailer park. Too much and too little, there’s a very fine line and you have to learn how to tightrope. Creative and artistic, or cheap and lazy? Placement and amount is absolute key in the practice,” she began to pause, her body relaxing, “Did you know that, Lakota?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Uh. He knew jack shit about bedazzling. How the fuck to follow up with that?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I like to think if we bedazzled the jumpsuit, we could all be Elvis Presley impersonators,” Lakota gave another hollow laugh. He hadn’t genuinely laughed this much before, so it was impressive of how much it hurt to do so or hollow it sounded. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Elvis...the uh...he was a singer...right?” Eureka started to get a bit nervous, rubbing her hands together, and pulling them close to her chest again. Was she messing up? Would she exclude herself again?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Yeah that’s right,” Lakota responded, he started to take of his t-shirt, “Going to head into the shower now Eureka. Talk, when I get out? Ya?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She perked up again. She was doing fine, hopefully! “Yes! Okay, that’s fine! I’ll talk to you later, Lakota!” [/BCOLOR]

Breaking out of her mid-shower reverie, Gwen noticed that Leon seemed to be washing away his aggression, while Eureka and the blind one seemed to be getting along nicely enough. That meant one less problem for her, she wasn't exactly looking forward to babysitting Eureka. The water was somewhat colder now, and so she folder her arms against her chest, once again making sure to avoid revealing the scars. No longer pushed back, a few long black tendrils of hair stuck to her face, almost concealing one of her eyes. Gwen stood under the steady stream of water, arms crossed, hair obscuring the sides of her face, watching Lakota and Eureka enjoy a particularly innocent conversation by the lockers. Gwen stood there silently, just smiling, and listening to their passing remarks, cute exchange of words and friendly expressions...

It made her sick. All of it.

She wasn't sure what was worse, how impossibly naive and innocent Eureka was, or how Lakota so openly entertained the situation. Either he was softer than he looked, or he had another, much baser motive. Now that she thought about it, the same went for Eureka... as well as herself. The only person who has thus-far shown to be unafraid to show his inner colours would be Leon, and in a way, she respected him for that. Right on que, Leon finished his shower, and she watched him walk towards the lockers. Gwendolyn, however, remained in the shower, pretending to appear less aware of the others and less interested than she really was.

Leon watched Eureka and Lakota briefly before turning his head away in distaste. He suspected that Lakota had other intentions; he had already been trying to demonize Leon to the others further than his own actions probably would have. He was going to be one to watch out for; if he convinced the other two to follow him, he could easily eliminate Leon and secure "safety" for himself, since he likely saw Leon as a threat now. He briefly studied the rest of the room, and his eyes fell upon Gwendolyn briefly, catching her looking at him for a moment.

[BCOLOR=transparent]With all the chatter going on and with all the confusion, the noise of the showers drowned out both the door forming from out of nowhere and it swooshing right on open as well. Outside the door would be a long hallway, that would guide any user up towards a pair of stairs towards the main decks. Simply another rusty wall hallway, that clinked, and clanked. And chugged along. There was no sign of another being beside the humans who had been asleep for who knows how long.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“A door has been left open for you. On your right will be a hallway that guides you to the main deck. There you will be guided by the lights to the dining facilities. There you will be supported with your NOP, or Nutritional Output Program, this will become your main source of nutrition considering your condition. Thank you. Further instructions will be explained in detail later”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The friendly voice of the computer left echoing, almost bouncing off the tiles of the shower room. It was becoming clear, whomever took them. Meant for them to stay here for a unknown amount of time. It was also becoming clear, in the claustrophobic chambers. That whomever took them, had no intent of them leaving either.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The ship’s walls. The rustic sounds. The heartbeat and breaths of the ship, the steam. The hissing. The vibrating hum. Were all singing chaotic chords of foreboding. Melancholy was in the mood of the rusty, copper of the metal of this ship. The yellow stair rails warned of danger.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And there was this constant feeling of being watched. Even if there were no cameras available. It was like this burning palace of information in the back of their minds. The only thing that door told them, was that they were about to get a clue as to where they were exactly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Where they were. Their origins. They weren’t going to like it. Not like there was anything to like about this situation to begin with. [/BCOLOR]

Leon pushed himself up, seeing that the door had opened. He made his way down the hallway and up the stairs, emerging into a room that appeared to be some sort of dining area. It seemed like it was meant to be homely, but had been left desolate for ages. There was a round table in the center with five chairs around it, covered in dust. There were what must have been refrigeration units along one wall, humming like the rest of the ship, and one sink, that seemed to be about as well kept as the showers; rusted and dirty, just like everything else they had seen so far.

Leon's stomach growled loudly at the prospect of finally getting something to eat. He went to the refrigerators, pulling the door of one open and studying its contents. It was lined with pouches of milky-looking substances, similar to the juice pouches any kid from the last twenty years would be familiar with. He pulled one out and examined it; he could feel through the pouch that it seemed to have a sort of thick consistency, almost like oatmeal. He grimaced. Apparently, this was what their captors intended them to survive on. He removed the straw and punched it through the opening for it, and after a little hesitation, decided to bite the bullet.

Sucking some of the substance through the straw, Leon grimaced again. It tasted like one would expect, judging by the appearance; bland, and strange. It was almost as if he could taste the minerals in it. He made his way over to the table, doing what he could to brush the dust off before taking a seat and waiting for the others, forcing more of the liquid down.

[BCOLOR=transparent]As water drained into pools of water, the ship certainly felt more alive. Shadows were now awakening and shadows were now breathing. Rust was beginning to fade, all though still there it’s lethargy it had on the atmosphere was beginning to pull away. It’s strong chokehold beginning to manage itself. While Leon sat on the chair waiting for the others, he could feel the ship’s life pulling towards him. Nestling deep inside.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was a quiet, ambient comfort. And perhaps he should not have become so comfortable. As shadows lived, they also profoundly distrusted those alone. What he did not realize was the shadow lingering behind his presence. Nearly as comfortable as his state of mind in this rusty ship, that was not yet willing to yield to any victims.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The shadow drove a knife through his neck with unnatural force. Ripping the knife out of the muscle. Sinewy cartilage, and muscle, pulling at the serrated blade, as blood began to gush out of his wounds. The only sound was the gurgling of him drowning in his own blood.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood decorated the lavish rusty dining table. The walls of the rusty ship. And the sounds were muffled by the denizens who were far away in the distance. Still listening to the hss and hums of water and machine coming together like birth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leon is Dead 5 Hours In Game[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Shadow; PM Will Be Incoming One Day today 4/3/2016[/BCOLOR]​

Status
Not open for further replies.