1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Opps... Unwatched All Threads?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Summer Rain, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just deleted all my watched threads by accident (I unwatched them all). A lot of my old roleplays are in there. :( Can I get them back?

2. I am afraid not. D: If you unwatch all, that is unwatched. There is no way to revert stuff like that.

3. Ok, that's what I thought. Thanks anyways! Hopefully I'll figure out what I'm missing. I meant to click "unwatch" just for the selected ones, but somehow managed to do them all... :(

4. If you go through your profile, you might be able to find threads you've posted and threads you've posted in.

5. Yup, that's what I am doing! Some of them go way back and I just like to reread, but I'll find them eventually.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  6. Personally I have a list with links to aaaall my past roleplays in my blog so they don't take unecessary space in my watch list :D Then I can easily read anything I want without having to search for it ;) (you can make blog posts private if you don't want others to se it)

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.