1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
I just deleted all my watched threads by accident (I unwatched them all). A lot of my old roleplays are in there. :( Can I get them back?

I am afraid not. D: If you unwatch all, that is unwatched. There is no way to revert stuff like that.

Ok, that's what I thought. Thanks anyways! Hopefully I'll figure out what I'm missing. I meant to click "unwatch" just for the selected ones, but somehow managed to do them all... :(

If you go through your profile, you might be able to find threads you've posted and threads you've posted in.

Yup, that's what I am doing! Some of them go way back and I just like to reread, but I'll find them eventually.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Personally I have a list with links to aaaall my past roleplays in my blog so they don't take unecessary space in my watch list :D Then I can easily read anything I want without having to search for it ;) (you can make blog posts private if you don't want others to se it)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Summer Rain
Status
Not open for further replies.