Oppen's Specific Fantasy Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oppenheimlich

Original poster
Hi there! I'm Oppen. I'm 25 years old, male and in the US Central timezone. I'm looking for a couple long term, 18+ partners! I'm all right with either het. or m// romance, and I've really got no limits on anything.
I'm searching for a fantasy-based roleplay set on an AU earth. Specifically speaking, it would be set in an AU Northern Europe sometime during the mid/late Middle Ages (~900s-1300s C.E., whatever we decide). We'll be developing the world a bit together as we go and brainstorming a plot a bit beforehand, but there won't be a bunch of preparatory work involved. Magic in this AU functions in a few different ways, which I can elaborate on more in PM, and the world is populated by diverse mythological species and sub-races in addition to humans. I can go more into the specific races and such if you'd like to know more about what races, other than humans, are available. I myself will be playing a gnoll. I can play other characters, but my gnoll OC will be my main, and most developmentally focused, character.

tXGmkkC.jpg
ez4F9kN.png

OH! I'll Rp with you! Pm so we can talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.