1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Oppen's Specific Fantasy Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Oppenheimlich, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there! I'm Oppen. I'm 25 years old, male and in the US Central timezone. I'm looking for a couple long term, 18+ partners! I'm all right with either het. or m// romance, and I've really got no limits on anything.
    I'm searching for a fantasy-based roleplay set on an AU earth. Specifically speaking, it would be set in an AU Northern Europe sometime during the mid/late Middle Ages (~900s-1300s C.E., whatever we decide). We'll be developing the world a bit together as we go and brainstorming a plot a bit beforehand, but there won't be a bunch of preparatory work involved. Magic in this AU functions in a few different ways, which I can elaborate on more in PM, and the world is populated by diverse mythological species and sub-races in addition to humans. I can go more into the specific races and such if you'd like to know more about what races, other than humans, are available. I myself will be playing a gnoll. I can play other characters, but my gnoll OC will be my main, and most developmentally focused, character.

My OC (open)
    [​IMG]

The World Map (open)
    [​IMG]

2. OH! I'll Rp with you! Pm so we can talk?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.