Oppen's Roleplay Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oppenheimlich

Original poster
Hey there~ I'm Josh/Oppen, and I'm a 25 year old male in the US Central timezone looking to get into a new roleplay or two in my spare time. I have a life outside of the internet more than I used to in the past few years, but I try to post at least once or twice a day. If we happen to be online at the same time in the evenings, with myself being able to be online later on weekend nights due to my work schedule, then I can easily go back and forth on posting for quite awhile. I'm a big fan of furries and like to incorporate anthropomorhpic characters when I can. I'm not against playing a more humanoid character, but my anthro. characters are, by far, more well rounded than my non-anthro. ones. As far as your posting, I prefer third person, paragraph-based posts of at least one or two good paragraphs. Decent grammar and spellchecking are appreciated, but I won't go crazy over a mistake here or there. I'm sure I'll make them and no one's perfect.

General Settings:
Lovecraftian Horror
Postapocalyptic/Fallout-based
Elder Scrolls
Past time period fantasy (Medieval/Prehistory/Classical/Victorian/Etc.)
Science fiction/Space opera
Steampunk/Dungeonpunk
Modern Day
Alternate earths
Shadowrun-based

Well met, I've been interested in making something around the whole 'Barbarian' and 'Savage' stereotype, would you be interested in working out a plot with me?

@Aureate Aura
Sure, we could see about working something out. c:
Shoot me a PM and we'll get to talkin'~

Status
Not open for further replies.