1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Operator's Partner Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Operator, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Hi.
    I'm Operator.

My life is very dull right now, so I decided to dig through my craving list and see what I could conjure. Here are three simple guidelines that I ask you follow as one of my partners.

- X -

- Activity. Big one. I'm busy in life, so patience is very vital when it comes to replying. If you have copious amounts of patience for me, I will return the favor and more wholeheartedly. It's the least I can do for you dealing with my bullshit.
    - Post length. Normally, I like posting relatively long things, and my least is usually two paragraphs. I don't have much of a maximum, honestly. One paragraph posts are rarely accepted, but I'll allow it for special reasons. But get the hell out of my face if you do one-liners.
    - Grammar. Make it good. Don't do that text speak or number speak shit. It makes you look stupid. Unless we are explicitly texting in the in-character story-line, I want some decent grammar. No, I don't call it 'literacy' because literacy is defined as 'the ability to read and write', not 'writing with some decent-ass grammar'.

- X -

If you can follow those, great. You have passed the test.

My list consists of pairings. Vague, simple pairings, that we'll have to make a story-line for. I may have an idea for a few of them, a concept or a full-fledged one, so I'll let you know if I do. I only do M/F, so sorry to disappoint you if you don't do M/F, and I play male characters.

So.

Prepare yourself.

- X -

Serial Killer/Assistant {IDEA}
    Best Friend/Best Friend
    Runaway/Runaway
    Best Friend/Runaway
    Vampire/Human {IDEA}
    Aggressive/Soft-Hearted {IDEA}
    Zombie Apocalypse Survivor/Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    Superhuman/Superhuman

- X -

That's about it.
    If you like one of the pairings, post below. Thanks for reading.​

2. You have a lot of ideas I'd be interested in. and as long as I'm given plenty to work with I can make good posts. It's honestly...if my partner doesn't post well then I don't either.

By the way. Aggressive/Soft-Hearted, Zombie survivor/zombie survivor and vampire/human all interest me. So whichever you'd prefer to do, I'm all for those three.

3. I would love to hear your ideas for vampire/human and serial killer/assistant :)

4. Serial Killer/Assistant {IDEA}
    Best Friend/Best Friend
    Runaway/Runaway
    Best Friend/Runaway
    Vampire/Human {IDEA}
    Aggressive/Soft-Hearted {IDEA}

All of those could be very interesting.

5. If you're still looking for someone, I wouldn't mind doing the vampire/human or serial killer/assistant.

6. Superhuman/Superhuman sounds like it could be interesting. :3

7. I'd be interested in Best friend x Best friend if you're still looking for someone.

8. Whoa, whoa, whoa! So many people! Where did you all come from?!

Isabelle Kaswell, I already have a lot of requests for those two pairings. Is there perhaps a different pairing on the list that you may have some interest in trying?

Saren | Nydanna

I'll PM both of you.

For now, I think this should be more than enough partners to keep me busy. Thanks for all the interest!