Operator's Partner Search

O

Operator

Original poster
Hi.
I'm Operator.

My life is very dull right now, so I decided to dig through my craving list and see what I could conjure. Here are three simple guidelines that I ask you follow as one of my partners.

- X -

- Activity. Big one. I'm busy in life, so patience is very vital when it comes to replying. If you have copious amounts of patience for me, I will return the favor and more wholeheartedly. It's the least I can do for you dealing with my bullshit.
- Post length. Normally, I like posting relatively long things, and my least is usually two paragraphs. I don't have much of a maximum, honestly. One paragraph posts are rarely accepted, but I'll allow it for special reasons. But get the hell out of my face if you do one-liners.
- Grammar. Make it good. Don't do that text speak or number speak shit. It makes you look stupid. Unless we are explicitly texting in the in-character story-line, I want some decent grammar. No, I don't call it 'literacy' because literacy is defined as 'the ability to read and write', not 'writing with some decent-ass grammar'.

- X -

If you can follow those, great. You have passed the test.

My list consists of pairings. Vague, simple pairings, that we'll have to make a story-line for. I may have an idea for a few of them, a concept or a full-fledged one, so I'll let you know if I do. I only do M/F, so sorry to disappoint you if you don't do M/F, and I play male characters.

So.

Prepare yourself.

- X -

Serial Killer/Assistant {IDEA}
Best Friend/Best Friend
Runaway/Runaway
Best Friend/Runaway
Vampire/Human {IDEA}
Aggressive/Soft-Hearted {IDEA}
Zombie Apocalypse Survivor/Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
Superhuman/Superhuman

- X -

That's about it.
If you like one of the pairings, post below. Thanks for reading.​

You have a lot of ideas I'd be interested in. and as long as I'm given plenty to work with I can make good posts. It's honestly...if my partner doesn't post well then I don't either.

By the way. Aggressive/Soft-Hearted, Zombie survivor/zombie survivor and vampire/human all interest me. So whichever you'd prefer to do, I'm all for those three.

I would love to hear your ideas for vampire/human and serial killer/assistant :)

Serial Killer/Assistant {IDEA}
Best Friend/Best Friend
Runaway/Runaway
Best Friend/Runaway
Vampire/Human {IDEA}
Aggressive/Soft-Hearted {IDEA}

All of those could be very interesting.

If you're still looking for someone, I wouldn't mind doing the vampire/human or serial killer/assistant.

Superhuman/Superhuman sounds like it could be interesting. :3

I'd be interested in Best friend x Best friend if you're still looking for someone.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! So many people! Where did you all come from?!

Isabelle Kaswell, I already have a lot of requests for those two pairings. Is there perhaps a different pairing on the list that you may have some interest in trying?

Saren | Nydanna

I'll PM both of you.

For now, I think this should be more than enough partners to keep me busy. Thanks for all the interest!