INTEREST CHECK Operations: Wolf Pack (Slightly Futuristic Military Group Roleplay

Do as much as you can! I want that to be perfect!

Right. I'll give it to you here. Remember, I warned you.

Genre: Near Future Sci-Fi
Setting- 2019
Will Contain- Cursing, killing, drug usage, more killing, a storyline, twists and turns, unexpected outcomes, more killing things, "Powers" and more!
Summary- We are a group of soldiers from around the world preforming various missions for a company in WW3. You may have cybernetic implants, or a type of "power", but logic and a backstory is needed behind it.

I was hoping to have about 5-8 people join this including me, each with one character, unless I allow more (If I can find a good CO-GM, then he or she will be given permission to do so as well.) This will be a several part roleplay, including several (or the)chapters listed below.

1. Arctic Blast
  2. Rolling Thunder
  3. Sparks
  4. HellFire
  5. Firestorm
Each one is sort of planned out with twist and turns, but the basic idea(s) (will there be more than one? Or is it just idea?) will be announced if we get to them.

Background

(It's the year (optional))2019. The war seems to just be getting started. Most of the world has (already)chosen sides, some sided with keeping humans the way they have lived for hundreds of years (or just say: with keeping humans the way they are). These people, now called the HRR, the Human Regular Rights, have started a painful bloodbath with the H-E, the Hybrid-Electronics. H-E has been around since the end of 2014 and has discovered ways to make soldiers faster, stronger, and damn near close to being animals (consider saying: closer to animal than human and cut out the next sentence). Quite literally. First it started with engineering (or grafting) arms and other limbs (on)to people that (have) lost them. Next, it upgraded to those limbs making them better and more efficient than regular limbs. That (or This) started the Cyber-Freak trend (see terms below) . People began cutting limbs off themselves just to have more and more cybernetic implants. The governments that allowed H-E to operate in their countries (banned them, unable to the civilian class: consider saying something like: banned civilians from having implants by making them illegal and unavailable). Those in the military got an upgrade. Now other parts of their bodies are able to withstand cybernetics, such as their eyes and ears. Once again H-E discovered more ways to increase military power by splicing types of animals and humans genes together to form super-weapons. Those who got the "blessing" of being morphed gained similar traits of those animals, including fangs, claws, eye sight, increased strength and agility. Once they made the mistake of allowing citizens to try to use these methods, which began the Splice-Freaks(See terms below). The government (then optional change) banned it once again for military use only.

Meanwhile since the start of H-E
, the HRR was growing, with cybernetic implants and animal splicing banned for them. (Riots started against them, and soon both organization leaders asked the world leaders who was in the wrong, and fights started begun between those leaders, and soon WW3 began: consider splitting into two or more sentences. Something along the lines of: Riots started against the H-E (or was it that HRR? Because I can't tell due to the sentence format). Both groups turned to the world leaders for validation, but they couldn't answer. Soon after the clash between the organizations lead to WW3.).

Operation Arctic Blast

Welcome to W.O.L.F Pack team. You are the best of the worlds troops and/or mercenaries. You all have been selected by H-E to preform various missions. These missions will take place over time, along with your paycheck. Your team leader is one of the best soldiers H-E could find, his name is Drake Forester. You are to call him Wolf One, or anything he finds suitable. Once you are all set, he'll call a meeting to talk strategy.
Here is the basics of your first operation with H-E:
Arctic Blast, named after where you will be going, is a base deep in the cold-ass
(typically military briefings don't include unnecessary words. But it's up to you if you wish to keep the swearing. and everything between in Greenland) wonderland known as Greenland. Our enemies, HRR, have planted a base there, which houses one of our top engineers. Your mission is simple. Head(move) in, kill the base commander, obtain the engineer, and head(move) to the pick up point(rendezvous), where you will be dropped off a few miles from the city you live in. Simple right? Now go get some rest, you got big plans in the future boys and girls!

OOC Talk

So you may be asking some questions, so Ill give some answers!

Question One:
Which countries are at war?

Answer One:
Most of the worlds superpowers sided with H-E mainly due to tension with each other, which includes Russia, the US, China, Brazil, along with Mexico and other small South American countries. Most of Europe sided with HRR, due to being much more closer to God and other religious beliefs.

Question Two:
What about the electronic implants and splicing? They sound cool! Can we have those?

Answer Two:

Of course! You could even have a mix of two, but remember, your robotic arm can't turn into a canon or any other weapon. Your animal splicing can't be with a flying animal(, like if you wanted to grow wings). Or just end the sentence after animal
Question Three:
No wings? Then what's the point of animal splicing!?!

Answer Three:

Animal Splicing (in this) is when a person grows some characteristics of an animal and their body adapts slightly. For example, you wouldn't become a bear, but you would gain strength, speed, finger like claws, and your teeth would be a lot more canine like.

Question Four:
What kinda weapons are allowed? Since it's in the future can I have a mech suit?

Answer Four:
NO! Its only a couple years in the future, making the weapons slightly more advanced. So no light sabers, laser rifles, mech suits, flying zebra tanks, or what ever crazy weapon idea you got in your head xD

Question Five:
Do you have any questions?

Answer Five:
WELL?

Rules!

1. Be respectful to other players and me.
  2. Be smart, if you fight a group of 25 trained soldiers, you wouldn't come out without a scratch.
  3. This has lots of twist and turns, so don't except anything will for sure happen.
  4. Include some talking and drama when we aren't battling! A good story always has to have breaks from fighting the bad guys.
  5. For Peeta's sake have fun!
  6. Hunger games reference? Geez that was a CRUMBY joke..(Laughs and crawls away crying.)
  7. Follow the website's rules!
Terms to know!

Cyber Freak- One who is obsessed with getting cyber implants.
Example- Cyborg from the Teen Titans, Robocop, and Kano from mortal combat.

Splice Freak- One who is morphed with several animals, or one who gets extra
(work) done to him to make him (or her) seem more like that animal.
Example- A man getting some of his tongue cut to be
(more) like a snake. A man pretending to be a owl and trying to turn his head in circles.

Character Sheet!

PICTURE (or descriptive description)
Name-(Include Nickname)
Sex-(Gender...you sick freak)
Age-
Nationality-(You gotta be able to understand English, but other languages are optional.)

Preferred Position- (Medic, Demo-man, Engineer, Recon (2x), Sniper)
Type of Armor- (As mercenaries you'll get to chose your own armor!)
History- (At least 2 paragraphs)
Five Things you like-
Five Things you don't like-
Personality-
What are two things I made a reference to?-
Other-

Guide to the changes.
If it's bolded underlined and red, it's a recommended change. I highly recommend you make the change as is.
If it's red and small, then it's an optional change.
If it is red, small, and underlined, it means I didn't want to write sentences out for you since your style is very different from mine. So I just made a recommendation and you'll have to finalize it on your end.

Last edited by a moderator: