Operations: W.O.L.F Pack Operation Arctic Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hovers over Vale breathing heavily* Hi, hows it going?

I'm not even sure what to think about that... at all.

What ever you want to think of it. *Excessively long inhale.*

11232153-portrait-of-young-soldier-with-jungle-camouflage-and-gas-mask-agains-black-background.jpg

7286128-young-healthy-good-looking-macho-man-model-athlete-at-hotel-indoor-pool.jpg
Name- Drake Forester "Goblin"

Sex- Male

Age- 39

Nationality- American

Preferred Position- Squad Leader

Type of Armor- Type III

History-
TBR (If given, this would reveal some of the RP)

Five Things you like-
Guns
Beer
Ladies
Money
Killin'

Five Things you don't like-
Scientist
Drugs

Rockets
Friendly Fire
Water

Personality- Strict, Quiet, and Calm. He keeps his past a secret, and likes to keep it that way, and often gets angry if someone disobeys orders or ask about his past.

Other- He has no visible augments, but both of his arms have metallic bones, as well as his right knee.

images
Name- Haven Weston "Snow"
Sex- Female
Age- 20
Nationality- American
Preferred Position- Medic
Type of Armor- Type II
History-
Born and raised in Anchorage Alaska, Haven grew up loving the human anatomy, and was fascinated with cuts and other types of wounds. She was often clasified as a "tomboy" and was commonly put down for liking other women. She was a straight A student throughout school, and went to college to be a doctor. It was to boring for her, so she went to be a field medic for the military.
Not liking the rules and restrictions, she moved on. She was curious about the science of combining atoms, and tried it. She had her atoms split with a tiger, which has enhanced her eyesight, grew claws, but keeps her teeth filed down. She also seems to have slightly better sense of smell. finally talked with some of her military friends and learned that they were going into the mercenary business. She followed, and the freeness and excitement of it was perfect! She stuck with it, and was picked up by W.O.L.F even though of her low combat experience.

Five Things you like-

Animals
Helping People
Human Anatomy
Women
Rap Music

Five Things you don't like-
Aliens
Drugs

Alcohol
Close Quarter Combat
Metal Music

Personality- Happy and Flirty. She is usually nice, unless under pressure. She is shy around girls she finds cute. (Hint: She is Lesbian)

Other-
She is lesbian, And her atoms are split with a tiger, increasing her senses and her melee capability

Glad everyone is getting along :D Getting that Roleplay up now!

Ummm, that gas mask you gave Drake, I own one. Have it sitting right here. XD

The person in that picture did it wrong/the super lazy way. The fliters are supposed to go inside the cheeks.

xD I just googled it....Lucky! I've always wanted a gasmask xD

I have two. That one, and an older model. The older one is the more stereotypical gas mask. Round goggles, asnteater nose with the round filter can on the end. Awesome.

It is actually this one exactly. Oh google, you make my life easier. XD

3414039-man-with-gas-mask.jpg

Dx I want both of those, and also wanna longsword

:0 Lucky ass...... Working on that Roleplay part!

Oh, only problem is that the mask is over 20 years old, and the filter potentially contains everything from asbestos to lead, sooooo I'm worried about using it for a costume. And no, I am not one of those people that thinks I will actually need one of these. If so, I'll use the newer, cheek filter based one, cause that one isn't soviet. XD

One quick question, how do you color text on this site? I recently came here from a site that shut down. RIP RPG.

^^ Glad to know im not the only one xD

To the right of the S there should be an A with a line under it, press that

Thanks. ^.^

And a lesbian, huh? Oh, this should be fun!

I should add that she likes red heads xD

Who doesn't? I like redheads, she likes redheads, we all like redheads!

Status
Not open for further replies.