Operations: W.O.L.F Pack Operation Arctic Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, we need a sniper and a spotter. One man sniper team is useless sniper team.... just saying. Oh, I'm interested in being the sniper by the way, and since snipers work in pairs, can I have a second character to be the sniper's spotter? Or does someone want that role? Warning, if you take said job, I will constantly bitch if you doen't post when I need you to. XD

EDIT: If allowed, I really do like to do this combo by myself, I know it would break your one character per player desire, but the role of a spotter needs to be filled and, as I said before, I really like this combo. Allows me to use my strength in writing back and forth dialogues.

Sorry to post so many times, but....

By better weapons technology are we talking simple stuff like better propellant (most commonly known as gunpowder), improved barrel systems, improved receivers and better ammunition and such? Cause that is what you make it sound like.

I haven't posted in 20 minutes, so I'll pitch another idea. XD

Could we make "Support Gunner" a role? We have GIs and the good ole' pals from the Engineering Corp, but not on guy with a LMG. Just a thought.

Hmmmm Well Im back xD Ill answer your questions....

Go ahead and be spotter and sniper!

Engineer reserved Kanon!

The weapons are better in general, so the barrels, receivers, better ammunition, even better silencers, sights, and such! Basically no hand held nuclear weapons, laser weapons, etc.

Hmm support gunner? Ill give a shot! Support Gunner added everyone! Anytakers?

Yes the support gunner archetype is a fun role. Hails of bullets, shooting so much your barrel warps and you need to replace it with one of your spares. Good times. XD

And thank you. I'll get to work on a character...... in a little bit. Probably tonight.

I mean two characters. Should be easy. Just need to add details to a pair I use. Maybe change their relationship some to fit the story better, and such.

I assume Britain is HRR? Canada and Australia are, but you never talked about Britain.

*Facepalm* Yes, I accidentally deleted it in my editing Dx It is with HRR

Appearance
images

5' 6", athletic build
Name- Caroline "Wee Lass" Blaire

Sex- Constantly.... I mean female. *Cough*

Age- 24

Nationality- Scottish (English speaking only)

Preferred Position- Sniper/ The Linguini ;}

Type of Armor- None. Area specific camouflage.

History- Caroline and Caddock grew up together in central Scotland together. Abandoned at the spry age of 4, they were taken into the the foster system. They grew up constantly on the move, from one family to the next never finding a single constant but each other. When they turned eight-teen they were sent out into the world with little to no skills to survive, and so they did what they could. They lived as homeless pickpockets. Roaming the streets and stealing what they could to survive, strengthening their bond beyond most people's comprehension.

When a movement called the SRA decided to mirror the movements of their Irish counterparts, the couple found a source of food, and a chance to be a part of something bigger than themselves. The two were both naturally good shots, and both giving the roles of designated marksman, Caddock often acting as Caroline's spotter. Over two years of fighting they honed this ability and became masters of their work. Caroline boasting better aim at the long ranges. Caddock firmly believes she has the right to do so. After two years, with the SRA on the fall, the two felt that it would be wise to sever ties and go into the private industry, becoming hired guns.
Five Things you like-

• A stiff drink
  • A stiff man
  • A good time
  • The perfect shot
  • Sunny weather
Five Things you don't like-
  • Missing
  • Being away from Caddock too long
  • Party poopers
  • Failure
  • The British
Personality- Fun loving, erratic, and spontaneous are all words used to describe her at any given moment, until she shoulder's a rifle. Behind the scope she is careful, and has the utmost forethought.

Other~ Has a large series of brightly colored flowers covering her right shoulder and upper right back that trickles all the way down here arm, thinning out as it goes down. At a closer glance there are several names worked into the tattoo. This was totally here before and not added in later because I forgot about it. *Cough*

The person I used as Caroline is the lovely Julie Kennedy. Don't look her up at work.

Appearance: Attractive, young. Short beard., red hair. (My picture disapeared and I can't get it to come back up right!)

Six feet, one and three thirty-seconds of an inch. Well muscled, nut not beef neck levels of silly meat slabbyness. Those guys don't have necks!
Name- Caddock "Papa Bear" Blaire

Sex-Male

Age- 24

Nationality- Scottish

Preferred Position- Spotter

Type of Armor- None. Area specific camouflage.

History- Clumped into Caroline's history

Five Things you like-

• Relaxed people
  • Reasonable people
  • Playing the violin
  • Scottish punk rock
  • Self-improvement
  • Being away from Caroline too long
  • Bad music
  • Lazy people
  • Losing
  • The British
Personality- A more calm and laid back counterpart to Caroline he is relaxed and reasonable. He enjoys having fun, but agrees that sitting and watching t.v or talking is better than the traditional idea of a party. He combines this relaxed demeanor with a fast wit and a clever tongue. On the job he remains calm and level-headed under pressure.

Other- For both of these characters, I have no clue how to type in a Scottish accent. I know very well what it sounds like, but only have a basic idea of how to type it out. Please, use you imaginations. XD Oh, and bonus points if you can guess their relationship. I didn't make it hard, but I will make you doubt yourself later. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
Sorry if either character is kind-of underdeveloped.

PICTURE
deus-ex-human-revolution-full-hd-wallpaper.jpg
Name- Atlas "Cipher" Kaiser
Sex-Male
Age- 30
Nationality-American citizen
Preferred Position- Recon

Type of Armor-H-E integrated Ballistics Harness. Works using synthesized, electrically sensitive polymer sheets that react to the violent impact of a bullet or an explosion by 'stiffening' in response and absorbing the majority of the damage. The charge that powers the suit is diminished depending on the damage sustained, with it becoming virtually useless once the charge is depleted.

History- Atlas was no stranger to combat. As most of his "military career" revolved around working for Private Military Companies and Mercenary outfits prior to the H.E/H.R.R war. Atlas specialized in guerrilla warfare, reconnaissance, and in some cases counterinsurgency. He was lethally efficient and calculated in combat scenarios earning him quite the reputation. However his most notable distinguishing feature was undoubtedly his motivation inspired by money. While he was an incredible asset to whatever organization he affiliated himself with, it was a well known fact that his loyalty was contingent upon how much they could pay him for his services. He was in no way ashamed of this fact; money was everything, a fact he was well aware of. At it's root, war was a means to an end and it most cases that end was economic stimulus masked by self righteous moral issues and concerns. Atlas was not ignorant to this fact, as even hell ran on money and during his lifetime he had seen hell.

While Atlas hopped around from PMC to merc outfit he garnered the attention of H.E and thus asked to join their ranks while offering quite a substantial monetary incentive. The company also requested that he participate in a series of human augmentation scenarios, offering to increase his pay should he cooperate; a request he was more than happy to oblige. These augmentations ranged from sensory enhancement to complete limp replacements with cybernetic prosthetics all of which were geared towards his combat specializations and by the end of it all, Atlas had replaced quite a substantial amount of his body. Despite his willingness to accept Cybernetics he was in no way a slave to them. They war, like this war, strictly a means to an end for Atlas; and that end being lining his pockets.

Five Things you like-

• Money
  • Smoking (an avid chain smoker)
  • Drinking (Scotch and Brandy, the nectar of champions)
  • Easygoing people
  • War (most profitable job to date)
  • Being broke
  • Loudmouths
  • No work (No work means no money)
  • Hangovers (although they are rare as he has developed quite a tolerance)
  • Ostriches...call it an irrational hate, but a an intense hate none the less
Personality-Atlas has a rather aloof composure, choosing to base his companionship in money. He is not opposed to joint operations or interacting with others should it be required, but doesn't overtly seek out these interactions. He can be sociable in casual situations, often when alcohol is involved enjoying the opportunity to share a drink should the moment arise. In battle he is incredible proficient, displaying a cold and taciturn demeanor, aided by a distinct attention to detail. He has been known to show sociopathic characteristics when found in intense combat scenarios, displaying a startling sense of apathy towards human life if they present themselves as opposition. His cold and almost mechanical efficiency makes him especially lethal.
What are two things I made a reference to?- Can't say for sure honestly.
Other-

Sensory Augmentations:

• Retinal prosthesis used for target acquisition, facial recognition, optics utilizing a variety of spectrums, substantial data processing capabilities (for observing and absorbing large amounts of information visually) and direct integrated visual display of information.
  • Auditory enhancements for radio communication, voice recognition for target discernment.
  • Spinal enhancements that act as a reflex booster, enhancing overall reaction time and response capabilities.
Physical Augmentations:
  • Cybernetic Arms providing physical strength, speed and durability enhancements along with firing stability and accuracy. Their structure is compact and upon expansion displays the ability to house firearms ammunition and reload weapons through wrist modifications. Both limbs are augmented to allow for CQC application in which he is incredibly proficient, even before his enhancements.
  • Cybernetic Legs also equipped with integrated hydraulics for enhanced running speed, stability, strength and jumping ability.
Atlas has been assigned to several more enhancements depending on his performance in the upcoming missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well can't say he's not spicing it up. Nice sex joke by the way.

The dirty truth is I have two ideas for their past, and I am still trying to pick which one. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.