OPERATION: REVIVE IWAKU MYTHOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paorou-sama

Original poster
This thread is dedicated to the continuation of my forever lost projects. I also have a slew of new ideas that I will need everyone's help in making.

This is because I'll almost literally be starting from scratch.

It would be nice if people took over in some places - since I'm quite busy. I will, however, help them to the extent of my ability.

ISSUE ONE - ASMO'S GREED

I want to rework the system and restat characters and units! We've lost these stuff FOREEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEER! ;_;

Luckily, there is a copy of the rules on the Iwaku Wikia. (http://iwaku.wikia.com/wiki/Greed_of_Asmodeus) The first things I'll change with the system are the following:

- I will change it into a tabletop friendly game by concentrating on the regional battle and making it self-sufficient. (without the complete world map and stuff)
- Logistics is now based solely on the agreements before the battle. This means that both sides will have an 'equal' number of logistics unless otherwise specified.
- Character addons (additional equipment, blah blah blah) and how to make them.

So basically, I need you guys to help me with the re-statting of units, and helping me out with the mechanics of the game.

These are just a few of what I am planning. I'll try recreating the thread in the roleplay basics sections or Iwaku World (wherever.)

ISSUE TWO - IWAKU MYTHOS/WAR TAROT CARDS

I'm thinking of restarting the thread and having other artists help me with this. We'll start off with nominations first, and I am considering using the minor arcana as well. Hpwever, this is a big undertaking, (CAAAARDS EVERYWHERE) hence my request for other artists.

Also, I want ideas on a general layout for the frame of the cards.

ISSUE THREE - Iwaku Character Portraits

I'm going to remake this thread. I've been training in pencil sketches for school, and would like to continue developing it.

I'll make this thread right away.

ISSUE FOUR - THE IWAKU WIKI

Alright, not exactly starting from scratch, but it is being neglected right now. I never wanted it to be a one-man project, guys. I also believe it would be good to record all our terms, histories and characters there.

Think of it as our grand archive. (Especially because Diana's server isn't as trustworthy as I thought it would be ;_;)

ISSUE FIVE - IWAKU THE VISUAL NOVEL

A visual novel is a japenese inspired game where you read dialogue and narration while still images are flashed on screen. This is the usual format for the ero game and the dating sim.

I wanna make one because we have too many moeblobs. I'm actually, seriously considering it now, too.

And now for my new ideas.

MUSIC/THEME OF IWAKU WORLD/MYTHOS

I am no music writer.

However, I can assign lyrics to existing tunes easily. I feel that Iwaku should have it's own themes, rather than us simply taking stuff from other literature. This is part of my grand plan to make it all the more unique.

So any of you songwriters or budding composers out there, I'd like to hear from you. I believe it's about time we got our own BGM and theme.

THE IWAKU TRADING CARD GAME

I've had my own ideas regarding the Iwaku Card game, but these ideas did not stick. I hear, however, that Piro and others are working to make one.

My only advice: don't make it too magic the gathering like. Try thinking outside purely written effects.

IWAKU WORLD RADIO DRAMA (LOL WUT)

A Precursor to Paorou's animated flash gig. Some of you have surprisingly appropriate voices, and many of you don't. However, I will now always imagine your voices when reading your IW dialogue. ._.

Also, have you guys ever read Asmo's roleplay posts out loud? You always go into this 'epic narrator mode' when you do.

I have... so... many... times. o_o

... Aaaand that's about it. I wanna know who's interested with what in this thread.

I can supply my voice, though noone here has ever heard it. I can't draw (much to my own frustration) but have a few friends who can supply music (they're all guitarists while i am a below average drummer ;-;)

But I'm here and willing.

I have a voice rated up their next to Porg's so I can do some voice acting if needed. As for drawing...I can do 3d artwork and that's about it. I have been working on the Wiki for my characters and will continue to do so as the time frees up for me.

BRING BACK AG FOR GODS SAKE! I MISS THE AWESOMENESS! I WILL EVEN HELP THEORY CRAFT IT!

I will not help with any of this, as I do not approve.

I CAN DO SHIT, BUT ONLY IF YOU BUG ME ON YM, PAOROU.

YOU STILL OWE ME ONE FOR SCARING OFF POL MEDINA JR. FFFFFFFFFFF

WHAT EXACTLY CAN YOU DO OROCHI!?

WHAT EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I wanna narrate my epic posts T_T

But I don't have the new fangle-dangled techno-gismos like you young'uns.

all you need is a basic headset asmo

Unless you plan on singin' too ._.

I still have a notepad file containing Teknikan units, and Dystopian units (although badly statted) on my PC.

Also participated in the Iwaku Wikia project, though my articles need cleaning.

I'm sad that fewer people than I thought had enthusiasm for these. -_-

I am willing to work on any and all of these, as a voice actor, think tank, researcher, beta tester, developer, pretty much any and all aspects, so long as I don't have to draw anything...It's the one thing I can't do...

Of particular interest: Iwaku TCG, Iwaku Theme, voice acting

Oo0oh Everything looks so cool !

>_< I ignored wiki because I couldn't figure out what to write XD or HOW to write it :3

I CAN LEND MY VOICE -_- Teehee

Reading posts with dramatic emphasis sounds fun. It'll be like storytelling. =]

If I have ideas, I'll let you knowww yup yup

i can do voice and draw color drawings in if ya want paorou.

and since i play 40k on tabletop, the thought of Asmo's greed intrigues and interests me, so if i can help with that lemme know

For those interested in Asmo's Greed, I made replacement threads in Roleplay Basics.

For those interested in Iwaku theme and TCG, I am not sure where to put up such threads. In art, perhaps?

Entertainment might work. Or we could make a new Forum or Sub-Forum to house all the various projects.

I regret to say that while I am enthusiastic, I draw like I've drunk several cups of coffee, and my voice sounds like a cat dressed in sandpaper scraped across a chalkboard attached to an amplifier set on maximum distortion. Put short, I stink at art and voice acting. Moreover, you're a considerably better writer than me, making that talent also worthless. If I joined your team, I would hamper progress and destroy projects through my very presence. Please don't accept me into your reconstruction organization.

Pao-sama, we need Pal as a voice actor. At the very least he can voice the comedic relief.

Audio Drama!

I'm out of practice, but I still like doing voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.