OPERATION: REVIVE IWAKU MYTHOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, since we're an incoherent mess right now, I'll take the role of giving out orders. First things first:

Iwaku TAROT Card

Unlike before, I'm willing to use Non-Iwaku War characters as cards. (Especially since most of them aren't here anymore ;_;) However, they should be in Iwaku World. As in... right now.

So I'd like to open the floor for nominations.

Nomination Template:

CARD - PERSON - REASON

For example, and my nomination:

Hermit - Palonis - Because he is playing such a role before these current events. Plus, he's like the hero (fool) who hid himself away after the end of the war, then came back, wiser from his mediation. (Or so I think.) Compare with coffee, except he posts more often. :P

If we get three or more nominations for one card, I'll open a poll in the art forum, and I'll assign an artist. (Or a volunteer.)

Asmo's Greed

Particularly my fault, but if anyone could copy paste the data from the wikia into that thread, it'd be appreciated. I'll prune it back into shape.

http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=159

Discussion here.

RADIO DRAMA

The people interested in doing this should record and upload their recordings for us to judge. We should also schedule our skype/msn convos.

Does anyone else have sound editing software? Just in case I miss these convos.

IWAKU THEME

I see one or two interested people. Do you have any original compositions you can show us all? I'm no song writer, though, so I might be a bad judge.

WIKIA

;_;

IWAKU TCG

;_;

IWAKU VISUAL NOVEL

;_;

IWAKU PORTRAITS

Me and ampie can do this. I'll make the thread now.

Sorry haven't been looking at the general section all that much lately. Anywho, yeah I'll try to re-edit my first draft of the Iwaku TCG. As far as playing it goes, well I have no freaking idea how that will work, however, I am willing to make some cards. I guess I'll take some info from the public and see how this should work. (<-Is realizing how hard it actually is to make a TCG)

Once a few of my RP's drop I can get back to work on that. (Although it may make me force drop one.) So expect some kind of example from me soon.

YOUUUUUUUUU MAKE ME SAAAAAAAD T_T.

Fel has no headset... or his tablet to help with the Tarot... At least until I go to school and get my Financial Aid and computer...

I've missed so much in this place... I regret ever getting a girlfriend and three children... I enjoy cheetohs and late night conversations with the likes of Orochi and Rory and Fluffy and Titanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I volunteer my voice...it has range and stuff

o.o

I will volunteer mah voice!

My headset has a mic, and stuff.

So, what exactly would you like me to do?

IF I AM ACCEPTED, THAT IS.

Julez has heard my voice.

So I volunteer, but I can't guarantee availability due to IRL situations.

interested in all.
will help with voice acting, TCG, and AG.

and on a different note, this has gotten me intrigued in an Iwaku MMORPG type thing. http://www.realmcrafter.com/

just a matter of getting the money/computer for it. We'll see

Hurry and record your voices then. Post them 'ere.

...look up Jackshade0 on youtube.

There's your voice!

There's a wee problem.

I need to know where to find a downloadable recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.