1. Looking for partners
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
OPERATION: DEADLOCK

Hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn. The formerly nefarious witch, Liliane Black, has found that her children are missing. However, this is no ordinary fairy tale. Recent evidence has come to light that they have not only been misplaced, but forcibly taken by a corporation known as Frost Enterprises, and for what? Who’s to say. There’s only one thing she knows for certain:

Something much bigger here is at stake.

Operation: Deadlock is a group of friends and acquaintances for hire who are being paid a generous sum to assist Liliane in her search. Once Aurumor and Argentis have been found and are returned to their rightful place under their mother’s wings, thanks will be said, debts will be paid, and the team disband once and for all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MYSTERIOUS LETTER

FEq1vM.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPERATIVE REQUIREMENTS

Operation: Deadlock is a campaign made with experienced players in mind.
That said, there are a few requirements one must meet before joining. Operatives must be…​

REQUIREMENTS said:
…able to provide a character sheet.
…literate to advanced in writing skill.
…18 years of age or over both IC and OOC.
…active and able to respond to posts 1/week.
…familiar with the in’s and out’s of roleplaying.
…willing to contribute to and engage with the plot.

HOW TO JOIN

Discord is required! In order to join, fill out the form below and send it to me through DMs.​

CAMPAIGN FORM said:
Introduce yourself!
INTRODUCTION GOES HERE

Are you 18+? YES / NO
What is your Discord handle? Example#0000
Who do you intend to use for this campaign? CHARACTER LINK
Are you comfortable with violence and profanity? YES / NO
Are you willing to participate in OOC plotting and chatter? YES / NO

Let's see some writing! Give me a sample post.
SAMPLE POST GOES HERE

- - - - -

I'm feeling scorned.
Fires from Hell.
You say you're a god, man.
So what? I'm the devil herself.

- - - - -​