Operation Bluestreak - MS1 - Recon

Brink took a look around. "Think any of these cars work or... We could use the patrol's vehicles," he suggested. Brink turned in the direction of the patrol that Alias had taken out. "We wouldn't have enough time if you were to carry him," he told himself quietly.

He turned back to Alias, "Come on, we'll use one of the patrol's vehicles. We'll be able to get there quicker."

He nodded as he brought the man onto his back. He slowly moved down the alley towards the vehicles. He did let Brink take point on this, because he was a bigger target now carrying this man. If the car would work they would have to avoid enemy patrols and enemy bases. Which seemed to be easier than it actually was.

"We'll head for the hospital once we get to the car, but we will have to stay out of sight even more now," He said to brink.

Brink got to one of the cars and opened the driver-side door. He sat up, starting the vehicle. Fortunately, the engine roared. He got back out and opened the side door. "Quick, get him in," he said to Alias. He looked around as he waited for Alias to put the man in.

He glanced in the direction of the medical center. Brink sighed, it wasn't far away, but it would also be easy for them to be spotted. He'd haveto drive quickly while still trying to stay hidden.

Alias put the man inside the car laying him down. After the man was laying comfortably he got in the passenger seat up front. He shut the doors and he pulled out a small pistol he had picked up from a hostiles body. He nodded at brink for him to start moving. Hopefully once this man was safe they could go take out the jamming machines.

"Okay, lets go," he said reloading the gun quickly.

Brink pressed down on the gas pedal gently, moving the vehicle slowly forward. "I'm going to have to take back-roads," he said, looking around.

He eased the vehicle into an alley, beginning to drive a little quicker. Unfortunately, there were bumps and pot-holes here and there. "Hang on," he muttered quietly. Brink drove the car quickly through the alleys until, finally, the medical center came into full-view. "Almost there. I hope we don't run into any trouble, we're so close," Brink said.

What seemed to be the medical center coming up in his sights looked to be functional. They would leave the man right on the doorstep and then dissapear. The only problem is they had to get back to their mission. The jammer was still bothering his equipment and brinks also. They have to take that out and then scout. They will have to make it look like an accident that it was destroyed not by them.

Brink parked the vehicle outside of the medical center and began helping Alias get the man out. They left him there and Brink turned to Alias. "Should we leave the vehicle here, or take it?" he asked, looking at the vehicle. "It would make things faster, but more risky."

"I think we better leave it, the vehicle may have been spotted coming over here," he said glancing over the man one more time. "Okay, lets go, did you get any intel on where the jamming devices are?" After asking that he then moved quickly to another alley across the street. Once brink caught up they began to move further together.

Brink followed him, shaking his head disappointedly. "No idea, but, my best guess would be..." he stopped for a moment, looking around. "Do we know the direction that convoy came from?" He turned to Alias, "It's possible that they were coming from the base where the jamming devices are."

He walked down the alley, thinking. "Then again, going into a base, just the two of us, is risky! We'd probably be killed." He stopped walking, "Y'know though, it's possible that satellites are jamming our stuff, in which case they may be in some sort of field."

Static was the main star in the Mission Control for the past few hours, but the techies had gotten through... but Brink had the stonger signal...

"B.. *Static* Brink... *More Static* satelites confirm multiple enemy convoys surrounding... *static* ... air-craft... *Static* heavily-armed..."

SHIT! Overwatch began to scream at the techies! "GET THE DAMN SIGNAL BACK UP!!!!"

He heard static coming from behind him. He looked back and saw brink confused listening to the mic. This had to mean they were close to the jammers. Though what they had to be saying must be important. He didn't know what to do, but he waited for brink to tell him what was going on.

Brink stared worriedly at the mic where the static was coming from. He looked up, "All I heard was something about an enemy convoy surrounding something, an aircraft, and heavily armed somethings."

Brink's step slowed and he stopped. "I don't know what's happening," he admitted, "We're most likely close to the jammers now, but... That sounded like a warning from Overwatch. I don't think we should keep going, we could be walking into an ambush or a death trap or something."