Open Your Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I'm definitely interested... Will do the "assload of reading".

Cool got another potential there @Renegade Proxy
It's looking pretty good so far.
Got...oh...four maybe?
Without going back to count, that is.
One more should do it, then we'll get this on the road once I'm certain everyone knows the basics of the story.

So, I busted up my hand yesterday.
This might slow me down some, so bear with me as we get this started.

Could everyone who is still interested say so, please?
I'll try to get the thread up sometime this weekend, painkillers willing.

I have not lost interest in the past three days.

Painkillers willing not god or anything but painkillers, yes I'm interested still

All right, here comes the fun part.

Using this skeleton put together a character.
Don't sweat details, ask questions if you need it and generally get your brain juices flowing.
From what I've seen of you lot, this should be interesting.

You lot is that your best insult? Reach into chaos and insanity and drag forth the deepest darkest insult you can conquer and hurl it at us you puss filled pussy pimple on a cum guzzling gutter slut :) XD ;) jk I'll make it asap

Kind of died a little..? Almost done with mine. Would've been done sooner but, y'know, graduation takes a bit out of you.

IC thread is up.

Feel free to post, even if your profiles aren't complete.
Those can be done in free time.

This interest check will probably soon be taken down, depending.

Also, have to apologise for being absent all this time, but to be honest, I haven't roleplayed in quite a while, so I was hoping I could follow my the examples of my seniors at first.
Luckely, judging from the IC thread, I could manage this, but if it's not too much of a bother is it okay to get a small push?
(It's understandable if you think I will hold you back and cut me out)

Also, have to apologise for being absent all this time, but to be honest, I haven't roleplayed in quite a while, so I was hoping I could follow my the examples of my seniors at first.
Luckely, judging from the IC thread, I could manage this, but if it's not too much of a bother is it okay to get a small push?
(It's understandable if you think I will hold you back and cut me out)
Push?
I attempted to give a general feel of what to expect in the opening post but unless others work off of it all I'll end up doing is wander around, possibly get jumped by something unsavory.
Unless I misinterpret your meaning.
If you don't feel up to it I understand, but I'm not going to bar you.
My posts are only wordy at this point due to setting up the scenes.
Everything will get spartan once all that is out of the way.
Do what you can, as the GM I will attempt to keep things relevant for everyone.

Push?
I attempted to give a general feel of what to expect in the opening post but unless others work off of it all I'll end up doing is wander around, possibly get jumped by something unsavory.
Unless I misinterpret your meaning.
If you don't feel up to it I understand, but I'm not going to bar you.
My posts are only wordy at this point due to setting up the scenes.
Everything will get spartan once all that is out of the way.
Do what you can, as the GM I will attempt to keep things relevant for everyone.
No, no. I meant that I wait for somebody to go first and 'set the example' for me.
And I most certainly feel up to it, in fact I'm excited, but want to make a good start.
Also, your posts aren't that worthy for me to be scared, although I might no grasp the completely poetry of words in your writing.

No, no. I meant that I wait for somebody to go first and 'set the example' for me.
And I most certainly feel up to it, in fact I'm excited, but want to make a good start.
Also, your posts aren't that worthy for me to be scared, although I might no grasp the completely poetry of words in your writing.
Oh, good.
Certainly, if you want to wait then that's your prerogative.
I'm not certain about poetry, but yes my approach to the written word has mutated into something a bit off the wall after all these years.
Of course, it's been years since I've RPed a good deal as well so...something might be up.

sorry renegade i've been busy and haven't had time to put up a c.s. but i will eventually(if i get enough time) i didn't want you thinking i changed my mind

sorry renegade i've been busy and haven't had time to put up a c.s. but i will eventually(if i get enough time) i didn't want you thinking i changed my mind
No worries, I understand that everyone has lives beyond this.
Don't sweat it.

If I may be so bold, let us all move further discussion to the OOC thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, could you give a little more info about the rites and the banishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.