Open World Marvel Group Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lockheart

Original poster
First, I would like to begin by stating my shock and confusion at the lack of Marvel-theme roleplays. There are a few universe crossovers with other comic series (like DC). And there is one which I am currently apart of but that has a limit on player slots and is a lot more defined (which is fine). But I always liked a much more open world to work with. I think, since the groups were removed way back when, the last good free Marvel roleplay died off.

So! Let's begin.

Setting
The Marvel Cinematic Universe (the Marvel world in the movies and TV series), immediately after the Captain America: Civil War movie. We won't intentionally be following the movies/series after that but if any of you guys lead it that way then it is okay by me. There are still all of the threats, like Thanos, out there causing problems. Either you can assume our heroes of the MCU are handling it themselves or you can get involved. Don't think too much about it. Just have fun.

Characters
You can play characters from MCU such as Captain America or Iron Man or Thor or whoever the Hell you want to. But I will not have more than one of each running around everywhere xD So if you want to play them, get them fast before someone else takes the position. My preference is towards finding original characters to fit into this universe.

Anyhow, who wants to get involved in a Marvel roleplay that lets you do pretty much anything? No takers? Then how about a Marvel roleplay that lets you do absolutely anything? There we go, thought that would get a a few more takers. The only thing you are not allowed to do is talk about rules 3 through to 7. And NEVER ask why we never made it to rule 9. Just pretend that there is no 9.

The only thing you are not allowed to do is talk about rules 3 through to 7. And NEVER ask why we never made it to rule 9. Just pretend that there is no 9.

what

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
it makes no sense whatsoever. i guess those numbers are cursed.
Nah, not cursed. Just an inside joke. On most of my roleplays I follow the same format for the rules. You'll probably see when this one starts up

Are you thinking of joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.