Open World fantasy adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright cool, I'll enter the setting when I feel is appropriate. Expect more skeleton jokes.

I'm joining! I'll write up my CS real quick.

Name: Johann Schmidt

Sex: Male

Appearance:

By Lukasz Jaskolski

1304x2000_1387_Dwarven_Mountaineer_2d_illustration_dwarf_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Job/career: Blacksmith

History:
Johann was raised to be a blacksmith, just like his father, and his father before him, and so on. But he wanted to see the world, to adventure and meet new people. So he left his home, and their family's legacy to find his own path.
In his journeys, Johann met lots of interesting people and made many friends. He met one woman, a young and beautiful Elven girl, and fell deeply in love. She was with child, and from what she told him, exiled from her home. He was with her when she gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Trinity. They were happy together, for a time, until the worst of fate befell them.
They were attacked, in the dark of night, and never saw it coming. A terrible creature preyed upon them, and took his lover from him. He was barely able to escape, with the girl in his arms. He continued to raise the girl on his own, giving her a good home and a good life to honor her mother. He settled down in Burold, making a living as a blacksmith with Trinity.

Gear:
A travel pack, full of everything one needs for adventuring the lands. He keeps it packed at all times, just in case.
Blacksmith's tools.
Plenty of coin. Business has been good lately.
A pick ax. Multipurpose, good for climbing and fighting.
His pipe and tobacco.

Other:
He's been around, and seen many things, which means he knows quiet a bit too. He has plenty of tales about the places he's been and the people he's met. He loves to share his stories, especially if a pint of beer is involved. He's friendly to everyone, as long as they don't mess with his daughter. Trinity is his pride and joy, and will do anything to keep her safe and make her happy.

Reactions: Crono
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Trinity Schmidt[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 22[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex: Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Credit to Sakimichan on DeviantArt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
elf_girl_portrait_by_sakimichan-d85vf7b.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Job/career: Assistant Blacksmith / "Scavenger"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: As a young child, she and her mother were exiled from their home in a woodland elf kingdom, for Trinity's mother was pregnant with a bastard child. Luckily, it was only a couple months before she met the man, rather dwarf, who would save her and her child's life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Over time, the two fell in love. Even when Johann was told of her pregnancy, he did not fail to show compassion and love. The child was born, making their lives both happier and more difficult. However, their all-too-perfect romance came to a crashing end when Trinity's mother was murdered. At the time, Trinity was almost two, just barely able to run; and of course, completely unable to comprehend what was happening.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Today, she doesn't have a single memory of her mother, but many of her childhood with Johann. She is very grateful to him and loves him as her father, but like every daughter, she has her moments when all she wants to do is get away from him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gear: Two lightweight hatchets, one is about four inches longer than the other, both made by Johann Schmidt. Armor made of metals and leather. The necklace and earrings she wears were once her mother's.[/BCOLOR]
Dwarven_battle_throwing_axe.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: She isn't like a usual fairy tale elf who is all proper and such since she was raised by a dwarf. She can handle her drink quite well and isn't afraid to speak her mind, or perhaps she simply doesn't know how to hold her tongue. She's a free spirit who loves to adventure and no longer likes the 'safety' of Burold. Nor has she really ever liked working as a blacksmith. She likes to spend most of her time outdoors, exploring the world and meeting new people, which is due to influence Johann's stories of his youth.
(Edit: Although she doesn't remember much of her mother, she tries to keep a few elven traditions in her life. She has taught herself several elven songs, though she isn't fluent in the language. She also knows a few elven dances, but she isn't great at them since she's never had a partner who could help her.)
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crono
Ah yes. I do adore duos played by different RPers. We have quite the... diverse fellowship here, I can't wait to see how they interact!

• Love
Reactions: Luscinia
that's a really cool set of characters I'll get working on my next post now

Just so every one knows me and Kanjo decided since our characters both grew up in burold and are the same age we made them childhood friends

This is gonna be a fun RP. I'll get on my own posts now.

EDIT: I'll have Devon enter when your characters go for that walk in the woods :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Luscinia
Sorry been busy all day. Q>Q Was moving back up from home to my dorm and yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.