1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Open to Nearly Anything. Suggest please.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Hello again Iwaku. I find myself able to take on a couple more rps, and I would love some people to rp with. A few basics, I play female, I rp male x female only, I do rp fandoms and anime, but I only rp oc x oc or oc x canon, I have just a couple limits, that is if things get graphic we can skip or move to PM, no threesomes, foursomes, etc. , no incest (including step anythings), and no gigantic age differences (with the exception to vampires, or other beings like that.) I am up for anything. Just PM, post here, or visitor message me your suggestions or cravings, and I will respond with a yay or nay on them. I am at a loss for what I want to rp, so I figured doing it this way would help out. :) Hope to hear from you soon!

2. Hi. I am up for some role playing. I do about anything. I have been role playing a lot. I can play any gender. Pretend I am immortal. I can be of any age. I can do animes but I don't particularly like to rp based on an existing story. Sorry but I am new to the site. I like good story lines. I can make one up easily. Anything you want. You know where to find me. lol:downcat: