2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Edo, Magical, Horror, Romance, Yuri, Historical, Military
I was initallyin a rp before Christmas, but it has since died and I haven't been on due to college and some other stuff at home. I want to join an RP but the hassle of messaging GMs and constantly asking if stuff is killing me.

Half the time the rp isn't open when it says it is. Bummer :/

But in the end I'm making this thread and looking for people who actually need someone for an RP. I can do almost anything, as long as there is some back story and you are willing to work with me a tiny bit. The only exceptions I can name is that I don't do MxM rps. I can play as any gender or role and I'm just really eager to get back into the flow of things.

Good luck out there everyone~!

Yeah I'm looking for someone to do a role play might end up being one on one though

Hi guys,

Not a GM, but in a few new role plays that I know are still open.

What sort of roleplay are you looking for?

@Gremory I know you can do almost anything, but let's assume your options are a bit better than that hee? ^^

@Anguissette

Lol

So lets start off like this then. So I tend to get bored easily, and I would really prefer a fast paced rp. I work and go to college during the day so I always, well normally always have time in the afternoon which I would like to fill with something.

I tend to shy away from steampunk and slice of life rps. They just don't have enough going on for me to keep my interest. And I'm just personally not a fan of steampunk. I also shy away from D&D type of rps. I just have a hard time keeping track of all the numbers and attributes, also I hate the dice roll system on here. I usually look for sci-fi, supernatural, historical, or anime role plays. When I say anime it doesn't have to be based on a specific series but has the unrealistic aspects to it.

Character wise I also lean towards anime and semi realistic pictures. I don't hate using real people but I really prefer not to.

Hopefully that helps and if it doesn't then I can go into a bit more detail but I think that is a bit better xD

That helps!

@Villains has an excellent science fiction rp under construction here, classic intrepid ship's crew saving the galaxy while trying to avoid taking sides in the war threatening to destroy it. I think it's intended to be open for recruitment in the next 1-2 weeks.

@dark Disney is doing a post-apocalyptic thing with the fall of the greek gods putting their essence into artefacts that are found by humans from a bunch of factions who then incarnate the gods in turn, here, which is aaaalmost ready to go (he's filling the last few spots now).

Another one that caught my attention (though it's lighter on players at the moment) is a cyberpunk thing @RJS is working on, where a new corporate startup is determined to challenge the megacorps, here.

Or, how do you feel about the Realms roleplays?

I don't think it's open to relaunch after the WaRP yet, but @CloudyBlueDay has an original take on a past, present and future for a Powered humanity. I believe she's planning on launching a new arc fairly soon and opening signups at the same time (again, a couple of weeks at most).

Have a rp open if you want in @Gremory