[Open] The Island OOC/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

violetsun

Original poster
Your character wakes up in a completely unfamiliar environment, not sure of where they are or how they got there. The air has an odd scent to it, and a weird electricity buzzes in the air, settling all around them.

They notice as they come to that there are other people here, too...people they don't recognize. Will they be able to bind together and overcome their many differences in order to get off the island?

Rules:

-You can play with any character. OC, dragon, fandom character, whatever I don't care but obviously keep it PG-13

-You may play multiples but try to keep it to less than four because above that number most sane people can't keep track

-Let's try not to leave anyone behind or post so fast people who are at work/school/etc can't keep up if they're gone for an hour or two

-With that, please provide a recap if someone is gone a while and asks

-If you're going to be gone for an extended period please say something

-Try to make your posts at least a full paragraph (five sentences).

-Everything in third person, please!

-Out of character comments go in ((brackets)) or get put in this thread if they're really long.

HOW TO SIGN UP:

Write a paragraph below with a description of the characters you are planning on playing. Please include pertinent details such as personality, appearance, etc. I'm not a huge fan of lists of characteristics and I'd rather get a feel for whatever characters are joining. Signups are going to be fairly unrestricted until I feel there are a sufficient number to start

WREN is nineteen, with a sharp tongue and sharper wit. She's on the short side and fairly thin. She hails from a desert environment and dresses the part. She keeps an ineffective throwing knife tucked into the sleeve of her cloak, and carries a pack that doesn't contain much other than a waterskin, a few coins that are useless here, and some old jerky.

ARMAND is seventeen and angry. He's got dark hair and dark eyes with medium brown skin. He's attractive and knows it, but is so singlemindedly focused in following in his brother's footsteps that he doesn't really have time for chasing women other than Wren, who shows him no interest. Unfortunately, the lack of wings on his back leaves him in a hard place where his brother mostly ignores him and everyone else does, too. He carries a shortsword and is proficient in its use, and also has a pack containing a whetstone and a waterskin.

PHINA is twenty one, and the most striking thing about her is the pair of jade green wings that come from her back. Hailing from a desert city, this change of environment is alarming and scary for her, as she has people depending on her back home. She's dressed in a few pieces of simple silk fabric, and she's got a flask tied to her hip and a dagger tucked into the hem of her skirt. She's smart and sarcastic, and not one to suffer fools lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.