Open Signup/OOC: Ten Years After The World Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but well I hate spacing things out only because I feel like people only do that to make it appear like they have more words when they don't, y'know? It feels like I'm trying to cheap people out kinda.

'Zackly. Just 'zackly.

I know, but well I hate spacing things out only because I feel like people only do that to make it appear like they have more words when they don't, y'know? It feels like I'm trying to cheap people out kinda.

I get ya, but really, you're cheaping people if you DON'T do it; Not only does it make it SO much less visually appealing, it also gives the post form and the feeling of each action being it's own, helping you control the reader's sense of pace.

By the way, you two guys are on goddamn fire! You're putting it out so fast i can't even read it all haha, this is awesome.

Must get to work on post, but also must read about all the crazy shit going on in Jackson!

Oh, and Welcome to the game Steeler!

Oh, also, correct me if i'm wrong, but Brandon's "house made of solid wood" sounds like Emma's Cabin to me.

Yup. That's what I'm aiming at.

Reactions: Jade
I shall use my exploding arrows to destroy many husks :3

Kitty needs to go night-night soon, for she has school in the morning and it's already 11:15, I will respond possibly tomorrow morning during a study hall, then go on later that night. :)

I'd like to apologize about my slow posting habits, I've had a busy couple of days with work and all that. Also if you're looking to include husks Jakob is currently going to Jackson and I don't mind having him run into them just as he getting near the town if that's a viable idea.

I VEEL EAT A BIRD

Is it safe to say that the northern road leads to the nearby abandoned/crumbling city? Of course with the small husk problem, keeping it nice, uninhabited, and scavenge-filled.

Sounds good to me.

That's a good question. The waste lands are they all located in one general direction like the north or are they kinda everywhere?

That's a good question. The waste lands are they all located in one general direction like the north or are they kinda everywhere?

Here, there and everywhere, I would say :)

Well, not EVERYWHERE, but yeah, lots of wasted places for sure.

Ack, I'm gone a few minutes and I've got lotsa posts to read. You guys are awesome!

Ok - Moon, I'm going to wait until you post since I do want to work on Ben and I know David's itching for some action. Posting what I have right now might throw off your plans for Emma Rose so I'll wait until you do.

As for the husks appearing, it would be strange if they suddenly showed up in a booming town like Jackson or an empty one like Rhodesville. And one or two won't be a problem. They'd have to be brought there or led there by someone or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.