Open Signup/OOC: Ten Years After The World Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine, I thought you were being sarcastic when you said ignoring was dandy. I wasn't offended, I just didn't want to come off as rude by telling you to ignore dragon. That's all. But apparently dragon has agreed to fix his post then?

He hasn't responded yet - I just sent him a message regarding the rules and also what he just posted.
Also asked him to check the OOC since we're discussing the RP over here.

He did comply the first time we asked him to change his post.

Pi, it's ok :} And don't worry, the Angel of Death will smite down anyone who kills Joe (at least, in that bar) - I kinda like the guy.
A soulstone will be needed to bring him back to life, however. That will be the start of an epic quest. (And another RP!)

@Xan
I hadn't seen your other reply yet, sorry! When Dragonixa's fixed his posting I'll respond to that.

Na man, just ignore Dragonixa for now.There is no possible way he could be in Jackson yet, and I already continued our conversation in the saloon, so I'm kinda hanging on you.

Gon - you might have missed my earlier post :}

Phelan and Joe in the bar ... unless you guys talked it out? Phelan won't have a way of knowing Joe's name unless he gives it and from what I've read, he hasn't (at least, not yet).

He hasn't, I basically said it for him. I understand that we want people to build the characters the way they want, and what I did may have interfeared with Pi wanting to do something like be more secretive, but it would have drastically reduced both the size and quallity of my post if i had just introduced myself and then waited for Pi to reply.

Perhaps we can just ask Pi if he is ok with my post?

Reactions: Xan
It's quite a bit forward, but I can make do with it. The whole block of speech I think illustrates your character rather well; not that I know how you want to present him, that is. I'll have my post out in a couple of minutes, I tend to take my time with these and I'm almost done.

• Love
Reactions: Jade and Xan
Yes :}

Hitting someone because he pissed you off is okay - people do that in real life. And there may be an option for the person to retaliate.
But yes - in this case, Phelan won't know Joe's name unless he's said it (or he's wearing a nametag. Heh :D)

Pi, whatchathink?

I wasn't guessing it, I just asked it and implied that he responded truthfully. I really should have talked that out with Pi beforehand, but you can see why i did it.

Yep :} And I agree with Pi - it's very Phelan-like! That's how I'm starting to picture him.

You know, Gon, I've yet to come across a good way to ask/respond to the "What's-your-name-" questions. So I get your point.
Sometimes responding with:

"Jack," he said.

is all that's needed.

And yet it sounds horribly dull. Not to mention, it IS a one-liner.

Anyway - just an observation. :}

Reactions: Jade
Man, that response from Pi was perfect! Give me about an hour to get mine up. :)

And we have another player!

Ok, off to do some writing as well. :D

Pi - I can hear Joe say those words! Wonderful delivery :}

Yay~ I love RPing and everyone is getting along. <3 Haha.

You guys should all just give me your writing talents~ Kay? Okay. Perfect. :P

Heh, glad you feel that this is going well.
Only real criticism I can give to you is to try and put your writing in separate paragraphs more often. It's more aesthetically pleasing to read, if you see what I mean.

More people. Yay! XD I's excited. I'll reply soon. I'm catching up on my teen wolf right now. In a hour or so I shall be back. :)

Heh, glad you feel that this is going well.
Only real criticism I can give to you is to try and put your writing in separate paragraphs more often. It's more aesthetically pleasing to read, if you see what I mean.

I totally agree; it was the only negative think I could think of too.

Other than that, your writing skills are great and you're really fast too, helping us move right along.

Not to try and alter the plot or anything but I've noticed that the husks haven't played much of a role in this. I thought it'd be cool if they appeared st some point, it would really test people's will to survive and in some cases their loyalty

Reactions: Penultimate Pi
Same thing I was thinking Darkest! I was just thinking of bringing them into the mix. :D

Not to try and alter the plot or anything but I've noticed that the husks haven't played much of a role in this. I thought it'd be cool if they appeared st some point, it would really test people's will to survive and in some cases their loyalty

Absolutely, though i think we should wait until bonds grow deeper, for maximum fucked-uped-ness, hahaha

I know, but well I hate spacing things out only because I feel like people only do that to make it appear like they have more words when they don't, y'know? It feels like I'm trying to cheap people out kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.