Open Partner Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJae Writer Chick

Original poster
Good afternoon!
I'm DJae.
First, though I'll have to warn you, dear reader, I may not be able to respond often, as my internet is iffy and I have no computer.
Now, back to role playing things.
I play either MxM (typically the submissive in a relationship) or FxM (I'm typically the submissive female in a relationship)
I prefer anything but 1-liners, though I cannot keep up with multi-paragraph posts

Now, I'm open to any plots you have, but here's my ideas (pm me if you want to know more about them):

Doctor x Patient
-A mental patient is moved to a new hospital. They were never shown respect, but now, this new doctor shows them respect. What happens?
(Modern setting)

Bodyguard x Client
-A young person accident witnesses a crime. The criminal then swears revenge, and the young person is sent somewhere with a bodyguard under the witness protection program... (Modern setting)

Guard x Traveler
-A guard is standing on scouting duty at the edge of his kingdom when a traveler with strange abilities runs into him (literally). Illegal hunters are chasing the traveler, and the guard must decide to help the traveler or send them away. (Fantasy setting)

Seer x Lost Soul
A lost soul is wandering around, looking for someone to help them. They are stuck between worlds and they feel scared and alone. When a young person who can see spirits catches sight of them, several problems arise...

Bolded characters are characters I would like to be. If none are bodded, I have no preference.

And I'll add any others I think of.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool ^~^
I kinda messed up, and the 'hunter' is supposed to be the guard that was mentioned, so I hope that doesn't really change anything...

But anyway, which role do you prefer?

That's alright with me! I would prefer to be the traveler but I can really play either role.

Maybe I'll be interested in the Doctor and Patient or the Hunter X Prey but can the prey fight for himself.

Yes, the prey can, but not against a large group of people (like the hunters)
And it's mostly between the guard and the stranger ^^"
Is there one you like more than the other?

Y'ello @DJae Writer Chick! I've got to say that I'm interested in the Doctor X Patient story. May I be a dominant male doctor? Oh, and I was wondering if you're an Aggressive or Passive writer ( Aggressive meaning you take the lead of the plot and Passive meaning that you follow the lead of the other person.)

That sounds perfectly fine by me ^~^
I'm typically both, depending on where the story is. I can be aggressive, or passive, or both.

Hiya! I'd be interested in HunterxPrey and BodyguardxClient

Status
Not open for further replies.