Open Pandora's Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arron chuckles. "Sorry Ku, but there some battles I have to fight and alone this is my only one" He spoke as he starts walking towards Behemoth slowing changing to his shark from. "Rune I know you want to help, but you also now a warrior pride"

Rune sighed as he walks to Ku picking her up and throwing her over his shoulders. "Come on Ku we have a box to close Arron a stubborn shark it's not like him to dye so easily" he begins to walk carrying Ku.

Behemoth lets out a scream one that sounded of pain and anger a holds out one hand palm open as a claymore sword came out of the ground it's blade covered in flames as he grasps the hilt of the sword holding it one handed as he begins to walk towards Arron

Kurureenu was ready to argue with Arron, but a quick yelp escaped from her as Rune tossed her over his shoulder. The woman glared toward the ground for a moment before squirming a bit. "Let me down," she ordered. "Now."

Some things never do change and her unwillingness to be touched was one of them. Also how unhappy she gets when just simply thrown around like a stuffed doll. Instead of just responding negatively and injuring someone in the process, she was going to be nice about it. This world was a lot different than the world they used to be in.

Rune sighed. "Not till we get to the boat" he spoke as he carried her away from the battle to come as he walks along the coast looking for a bout. "You see one Ku?"

Arron laughed. "Look at me Behemoth I finally found what I was really looking for a family and you a monster fueled by rage still looking for that person to drown you with love" Arron then stop laughing as he then begains to charge at the suit of armor. Behemoth was getting ready to counter Arron's attack as Arron then jumped above making a gun with his hand and shots high pessure water down onto Behemoth

The woman sneered. "I said 'now', Rune!" she hollered, rearing back one of her legs and kneeing him hard in the chest. "So help me, the sword is next. I just want to walk on my own, not fucking run around like an idiot!"

Her eyes glanced around from her position and she sighed irritably. "And it's fucking hard to look for a boat with you in this position. So be actively smart and fucking put me down."

Rune stopped and set Ku down as he rubbed his chest. "Things never change with you do they?" he laughed

Arron landed behind Behemoth as he swiped him with his tail sending Behemoth flying into a car the heat from Behemoth caused the car to explode. "Dam time has made you as pissed as me heard your soul got stuck in that armor" Behemoth charges at Arron dragging his claymore against the ground causing a fire as he swung at Arron who dodged his attack. "So that means you don't have all your power hmm should make this easier" Arron kept mocking the Behemoth as he decked
Arron with his free arm sending him to the ground, "Ouch I get it no mocking wish you talk though I missed are bitching moments"

The woman sighed, casting a glare across the waterfront. "Only some things," she muttered, still angry before a sign caught her eye. "A ferry is supposed to be over there. We may be SOL here due to this crisis. I wouldn't be surprised if the boats got sunk by some creature of the sea."

Kurureenu glanced back over toward Rune, shrugging. "What do you suppose, Rune?"

"Well if one does try I'll kill it and if it does destroyed the boat we could have the shark give us a lift" he laughed as he starts heading to the ferry. as he felt the ground shaking looking back were they left Arron. "I'm surprised in him"

Arron was breathing heavily still low on energy as he stood back up as he coughed up blood. "Why couldn't I have saved him after this fight dammit" Behemoth charged at Arron as he swings his claymore at Arron again As Arron grabbed his blade one handed seeing his blood run down his arm as he then digs his claws into the armor. "I'm going to free the host your using to move Behemoth" Arron sight was getting blurry. "Dammit dammit"Arron grip on Behemoth's sword weakened as Behemoth sensed Arron's weakness added more force as he cut through Arron's hand and down the center of his arm. Arron screamed in pain

The woman rolled her eyes at his response. In her past life, she probably would have chuckled a bit at the response. Now, with her past self and her current self in one body, everything was just confusing. Her mannerisms were different from her previous life. The Kurureenu now wasn't as untrusting of people as the Kurureenu before. Not only that, but this current Kurureenu was more outgoing. She was able to put herself out there and in front of people with little to no care in opinion. In the past, she was scared and the last of her kind and always hiding.

The present had it better when it came to living.

"Because he suddenly turned a new leaf realizing the importance of the family he had always wanted over the revenge that he never truly needed? Or because it's fucking weird to be on good terms with him?" she asked, gazing toward the waters, not seeing much hope in finding a vessel. "My contacts are blurring from the wind." The woman turned away from the waterfront, stopping her pace and taking out a bottle of eyedrops. "Let me know if you see anything."

"Both really Ku" Rune smiles as he keeps looking around as he begins to think how this time was way different then what he was use to. "But I'm glade that shark has what he been looking for"

Arron gets free as he jumps back as his left arm falls limp blood gushing out as stairs at Behemoth his vision gets hazy as he falls to his knees being forced to take his human from. As Behemoth walks up to him and picks Arron up by his collar as he aims his claymore at Arron's heart as he runs it through Arron forcing him to cough up blood as he looks down seeing the sword. "Is that all you got?" he chuckled as he coughed. Behemoth opens his helmet Arron sees the host. "You lost Rino" the host spoke, "Now I'll burn this world and that box and start it a new free of humans and monster made from there sins" Arron laughed. "I hate to say this I tired and as you can see were both going to fail" Arron weakly raises his good hand making the gun shape pointing it at the host head. "Bang" a high pressured water shot goes through his head making Behemoth drop Arron and fall down. They both lie there dying. "I'm sorry friends and I'm sorry my sweet Vivian I was never a good father, but you let me have something I always wanted a family" he slowly closes his eyes as he smiles. "You know your going to cause me a lot of paper work you dumb ass" spoke as slender hooded figure wearing what looked like hobo clothes walks up to his corpse and crouches down looking him over. "You died with a smile hmm" he smiles. "Then I'll grant you a wish at the cost of my job the Leviathan dead and your daughter is free of that curse, but now I have to find a new host for the Leviathan"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurureenu_Yurasu
Kurureenu paused in what she was doing, her gaze going back toward the direction they left Arron. "I just hope he get's to keep it," she whispered before her gaze turned back toward Rune. The woman sighed, rubbing her face with her hand out of irritation. "Do you know what a ferry is, Rune? I forget that you're not... Yeah."

She gazed off toward their destination, seeing the top of Lady Liberty with the dragon flying around her. Kurureenu couldn't help but feel sorry for the present Rune. The one who 'died'. Then again, she couldn't help but feel angry that he would be so stupid enough to just run from it all. He always told her not to be so weak, so what gave him permission to be such? Why was he allowed to throw away his life for another version of him?

It was stuff like this- backward minded, hypocritical bullshit- that made her walk away among many other things.

A glint of color on the waves caught her eye in the midst of her thoughts and she nodded her head toward the contraption. "There's a ferry over there. We should be able to take it across."

"Yeah sorry I didn't want to look dumb sadly I did" he laughed as he saw the ferry and what looked like Arron standing there waving for them. Rune closes his eyes rubbing them opening them seeing he was gone as he turned back as a tear builds up and falls down his face as he clenches his ax tight in his hand. "We need to shut that box Ku" he spoke the happiness gone from his face feeling lost for a man he once hated as was able to call friend.

The man lifted his right arm witch was covered in bandages as he removed it showing magical runes on them as he starts to chant a blue orb comes out of Arron's chest as his shark tattoo vanishes the lifts up his other hand and opens it as the orb goes and rest on this man's hand and slowly sinks in making the shark tattoo appear on the back of his hand. "Your human now Arron like the day we met" the man then turns his attention towards Behemoth as he stood up. "And you monster that sleeps in the earth Behemoth I need to find a better place to store you till the right host no I mean lover comes needing protection" he sighed as he chants making the armor vanish leaving the dead human that was in it. the man then wrapped his arm back up. "So much fucking paper work the boss is going to chew my ass out for this" Then wings as black as night come out of his back as he takes off leaving Arron Rino

Kurureenu sensed a change of emotion in the air and she nodded. "Right-o," she responded, taking the lead and walking down the dock and to the ferry. One of the ties that kept it against the dock had slipped off with the torrential weather that had hit when the box opened. The contraption stretched away from the dock, but still stayed close because of the remaining tie. The woman watched the thing sway for a moment before positioning herself a decent amount of feet back.

"Don't stop me, I'm going to jump," the woman announced, before sprinting forward toward the ferry. Once at the edge, she leapt into the air, stretching out to try to reach the thing. She willed herself to reach the vessel. Without knowing it, a pair of wings emerged from the middle of her back, bringing her to the edge of the ferry. Despite having the extra lift for the moment, she still smacked the edge of the railing and came rolling onto the deck of the ferry.

"I'm okay!" she called, getting back to her feet. "Just... just walk it off. Fuck. Be careful jumping that, Rune!"

"Uhm Ku" Rune pointed to her back. "Your wings there uhm back" he spoke he looks at them amazed

The woman stared at Rune with confusion for a few moments before her past self remembered the wings. A quick glance back went to prove that her wings have indeed returned. She reached back, the motion rather awkward for this body, and stroked them gently.

"I remember these..." she whispered before spinning around. "They're so light. Nothing like the Halloween costumes! Ooh! I wonder if I can try being a faerie for Halloween this year!" She paused in her excitement before returning her attention to Rune. "Enough of this, we need to get to the island."

Rune looks at the boat. "Ok I got this" he changes half his body to give himself hooves as he makes a mad dash for the boat as he jumps . "Crap" he yells as he in mid air he lands on the edge as he almost falls back, but grabs onto one of the boats beams

Last edited:
Kurureenu watched as Rune tried to jump to the boat, looking more like a flailing mass than anything else. She sighed, walking up toward where he landed and helping him out get onto the boat. Once that was accomplished, she walked away and to the controls, staring down at them questioningly. "Now I just need to figure out how to... drive this thing," the woman murmured, reading the dials and the labels and so on.

"I drive cars, not freaking boats."

"Well your going to learn Ku" Rune laughed as he looks at the labels as he felt the boat rock. "I'm going to look around the boat real quick" Rune left as he starts walking around the boat as it moved . "What the hell hit us?" Rune looks around as he saw tentacles come out of the water. "The Kraken" Rune turn to his full from as he gets his ax ready. "Ku hurry up please"

Kurureenu rolled her eyes toward his comment that she was going to learn, trying to find out how to start it. "Key, key..." she murmured, looking around the cabin and trying to find it. The woman was still looking for them when Rune called out to her again, telling her to hurry.

"Don't fucking rush me!" she hollered toward the door before noticing the key hanging there. She grabbed the thing and went back to the controls, starting the ferry. "Time to learn!" After finding the throttle, she pushed it forward feeling the ship jump, but not move far from the dock. She cursed and shouted, "Rune! Cut the rope tied to the dock! We're still connected!"

Rune sees the rope as he runs to cut the rob as he dodges the tentacles of the Kraken as he reach it cutting it. "Where good here" he then slices off one of it's tentacles. "Take that you over size meal" Rune yells at the beast as another one comes behind him slamming him through one of the ship's walls.

As soon as the rope was cut, the ferry jumped forward. The sudden movement caught Kurureenu off-guard, sending her to the floor momentarily. She quickly stood back up onto her feet, looking at the controls and getting her bearings. The woman glanced out one of the windows to see Rune and the tentacles that were sliced off from whatever creature that was keeping them from freely moving.

"I'm warning you now, calamari tastes like shit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.