Open Pandora's Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arron pulls back laughing. "Me have a weakness this should be good" He smirks as his tails moves side to side.

Rune jumps back grabbing his ax. "What is it Ku?" Rune asked not taking his eyes off Arron not wanting to give him an opening

Kurureenu glared toward the man, laughing at the idea of having no weakness. The woman's grip tightened on her sword. "He has someone close to him. Half-mortal, I presume for this day and age," she sneered out. "And... I know where she is."

The woman pulled out her phone, waving it for just a moment before returning it to it's place. "So... Shall I go get your daughter or would you like to introduce us, Arron?"

Rune looked at Arron. "Wow so you and a human Arron and you want to destroy this world" Rune charges Arron with his ax

Arron glares at them both as he blocks Rune's ax. "Leave Vivian out of this" he sneered. "This is between us three she has nothing to do with our fight"

Rune punches Arron. "And what about the rest of the world because of your greed and pride your getting people killed there not part of are fight" Arron punches Rune as Rune blocks Arron's attack and cuts Arron chest again.

"Don't involve her? You involved the world with this 'little bit' of greed. You involved your daughter in the dangers of the past that we had to face. The past that we lived in, you lived through. The past that we eventually died in being the last of our kind, and you... Never having a kind to begin with," Kurureenu cried out angrily. "And you don't want us to involve your daughter? Where is she now? Has she tried to contact you? Or her mother? Is she scared out of her wits end because, lo and behold, her father is having a drunken bar brawl with two people he used to go to school with. After all, I'm sure you don't want her to know how old you really are."

The woman collapsed to her knees, feeling the energy she just had drain out of her. The last of the light finally died away and she caught herself with her hands on the pavement. "I feel... dizzy now," she thought, the reawakening of her powers having taken a large toll on her.

But she wasn't willing to relinquish.

"So, father of the year, what do you have to say now for yourself!"

Arron claims down and looks at them spitting some blood onto the pavement. "She is my child and I would do anything to protect her from anything"

Rune walks up to Arron. "Even from yourself" he tears up. "You stole my life not letting me be with my family my children forcing ku to go that alone" Rune grabs Arron by his neck slowly choking him.

Arron turn human."Kill me and you won't know where the box is you mad bull" Arron spoke calmly as Rune's hands got tighter. "Plus you'll be no better then me" he spoke staring Rune in the face clam even when dying

Kurureenu watched as Rune went up to Arron, starting to choke the man with his bare hands. The woman watched for a couple moments before regaining enough energy to sit up a little straighter. "Rune..." she called, her voice starting to become hoarse now. "Stop wasting your time trying to kill him. We sliced and diced him and he's still up and walking around and you think choking him to death is going to do him in?"

The woman shook her head, using her sword to carefully bring herself to her feet. "Steady," she slowly told herself, leaning heavily on the weapon. "You're not like him, Rune. At least he knows where the box is."

Rune glares at Rune then tosses him to the side as Arron gets up coughing as he stands up dusting himself off. "Truce till we seal the box?" Arron held out his hand as Rune takes his human from. As he slaps Arron's hand.

"Truce, but I'm not shaking your hand shark"he sneered. "Now show us the way" he spoke as he walks to Ku's side. "Are you going to be alright?

Arron looks at Ku then the human on the ground. "What is he to you?" he asked pointing out to hiim

Kurureenu watched as Rune approached but made no move toward him for support. She maintained her balance on her sword and nodded to the man. "I'll manage, Rune," she muttered before Arron caught her attention. She followed his gesture down toward Liev, the sight of his body bringing back the urge to cry.

Biting back tears, she turned her attention back toward Arron, glaring. "He was my fiance," she snapped. "Things happen differently in different lifetimes and this is one of them."

Arron walks over to Liev and kneels. "Reminds me of how I met Vivian's mother" he places one hand on his back as Arron cut his wrist with one of his claws making his blood drip onto the wound as it started to heal water came out of the ground lifting his body as it took the poison out of his body as well as it slowly drops his body on the ground. "There it won't end as it did for you and Rune he'll live"

Rune watched in amazement Arron doing for a human sensing what he did Arron's life force shorten

Kurureenu froze, wanting to stop Arron from touching her beloved. He was already gone but... she still held some negativity toward Arron. She watched what he did, the blood dripping into the wound and cleansing it and healing. It wasn't until Liev's body took a sudden gasp of air, turning and coughing as his functions slowly started to restart. The woman watched in awe, one of her hands going up to her mouth.

He was back... Liev was back with her.

She wasn't able to hold back anymore as another sob ripped through her, this time of joy. The woman fell to all fours, crawling over to Liev as he slowly started to calm from the coughing fit. His eyes flickered weakly, a hand slowly going up and stroking her cheek gently.

"You're... glowing," he rasped before coughing again.

Kurureenu dove and hugged Liev tightly, still crying. "Don't you ever do that to me again! Don't ever leave me alone like that again!" she sobbed. "I want you to go into that stadium and stay safe until I return!" Before he can utter another word, Kurureenu was glancing up, seeing a hesitant soldier that had seen the whole ordeal. The man had a rosary in hand, rubbing the beads and praying. "Get over here and help this man inside!"

The woman turned her attention back toward Rune and Arron, her hand still in Liev's. "Are we going to get this box or what?" she asked, ready and rearing to go.

Arron didn't say a word as he got his suit jacket back on and starts walking towards were the box is. "It's at lady liberty". he spoke feeling weak as he try playing strong

Rune walks beside Ku holding his ax tightly. "Arron's going to die" he spoke softly so Arron couldn't hear him

The woman watched as Arron began to walk away, the soldier having carefully made his way over and helping Liev to the shelter. She raised a brow before working her way up to her feet again, using her sword to help support her. "He can die?" she asked, her gaze confused. "Leviathans are supposed to be immortal. Especially if he's quiet possibly from the Holy Book."

Kurureenu blinked, confusing herself for a moment before sighing. "Two different lines of thought in one body is quite tiresome. I'm trying to keep up with the now and the past, so forgive me a moment." The woman rubbed at her temples, turning her gaze over toward Rune now. "How come I remember my past and my current self but you only have your past self... uhm... operating?"

"The current self was the price for opening it all I remember are his last words" He sighed. "It was I lost everything already so I'll play your game that's the last thing he told Arron and with him dying your right he shouldn't, but he gave his life force three times"

Arron stopped. "I can hear you and yes I can die, but unlike you two there no reincarnation I dye by kindness first giving life force to save my lover second to save yours Ku" he sighed looking down. "And third to my daughter for she'll be the new Leviathan once I get killed one more time and all I'll be remember for is the monster that did this" Arron kept walking. "Now let's go you two no time like the present"

Kurureenu frowned, listening to both men. "So you're both losers and giving up is the last ditch effort to make both of you feel better?" she asked rolling her eyes. "You have one more dose in you. As long as you fight to live and not fight to just fight as you have always done, then I'm sure you'll make it through this. Additionally, does your daughter even know about this side of you? If you're not there to help guide her through the transition, she is going to be scared and helpless.

"And Rune, I remember everything. As far as I know, you didn't lose everything. You hit the ground running away from it all and, once again, you did it again when it came to your past self entering this world. Don't make yourself sound like a victim of fate when you are the only enemy you need to face."

Kurureenu stumbled, using her sword to catch herself. She sighed from the action. "Yes, Hoshinko... I apologize. I have my own demons as well," she murmured, straightening and continuing along.

Arron laughed. "I was hopping for a thank you for save at least this lover" he laughed they walked. "And I won't die Ku you two know that better then anyone on this world"

Rune laughed as well. "Ku thing never change do they? you know besides us teaming up with the shark"

Kurureenu sent a sideways glance over toward Arron, letting out a small 'hmph'. "He's finally grown a necessary appendage and learned a bit about familial love. I'd rather not ruin this side of him when he's been fighting so long for it," she muttered, taking the time to examine her sword. "Sterne, you seemed to have kept yourself well preserved all these years."

The woman mused over her sword a moment longer before beginning to see the structure of the statue that greeted newcomers. "A lot of Americans are going to be pissed that that dragon is up there," she pointed out. "So be prepared for any other artillery to come rolling around."

Arron stop sensing something coming as the hair on his neck stands on end. "I saw him at that museum and he would have been my ace against you two so who in the fuck put that monster on"

"Arron what are you going on about?" Rune saw as Arron was in a cold sweet

"Rune Ku I know you two can handle it from here take a boat and go I have an older friend I have to meet here" Arron leans against a post as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it. as a loud roar could be heard as the ground begains to shack. "Go now!"

Kurureenu can feel the air chill as something ominous was definitely happening. "Arron, what monster are you talking about?" she asked, the roar making her flinch. She quickly covered her ears, the motion being awkward once again due to her sword still being in hand.

All she had was questions, but it seemed that Arron wouldn't take the time anyway. She narrowed her eyes at the man. "Whatever this thing is, I better see you alive and well afterward. This isn't going to be some kind of cliche 'hero left behind' type bullshit. You understand, fish?" the blonde informed him angrily. "So be careful!"

Arron laughed. "Oh you caring about me must be the end of the world" he smiles softly. "And I won't die I finally have a family and to hard to kill friends"he smiled looking back at them

Rune looks at Arron. "This is a weird time indeed" he laughed then Rune noticed something walking out of the smoke a old looking suit of armor eyes glowing red as it walked leaving behind what looked like footprints of fire"

"Behemoth" Arron spoke as he took one last drag

Kurureenu's eyes went to the glow, noticing the eyes before seeing the rest of the large hulking suit of metal. She stared for a moment before tugging Rune's sleeve gently. "Should we stay to help?" she whispered, feeling the power of the suit from where she was standing. She wasn't going to admit it, but fighting in her current body scared her. Before, she was a faerie. Also, it was all long ago!

The metal suit was hulking with a skull plate that boasted sharp teeth and pointed ears. A fur cape hung off the back, looking worn out from the years. The sound of heavy metal against the cement resounded along with another sound of dragging metal as it's weapon came into view.

The woman stood resolutely, taking a step forward. "I don't feel comfortable with you fighting this thing alone, Arron."

Status
Not open for further replies.