Open Pandora's Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rune looked back at her. "I see in this time where not together" he sighed. "Doesn't matter I won't let Arron take you away again" he speaks softly gripping his ax tight. "Keep her safe Ku been known to not stay still" Rune walks off hurt as the gem slowly heals his hand wound. As soon as he walked away he heard people screaming as he heard what sounded like howling as a couple of werewolf ran into the room they spotted Rune and the scent of his blood. "So be it I need a to work off some anger anyway"

Kurureenu started to go after Rune but Liev pulled her back into him, holding her tight. "And where do you think you're going? You just took a fall off the stage and you think you're good to go right after?" he asked her.

The woman glanced after Rune before turning back toward Liev. "I think... I think there is something I can do, Liev. Anyway, I can have that guy showing me up and saying stupid shit." She wrapped an arm around Liev's neck, pulling herself up to kiss him. "I'll be back. I'm going to see if I can fight. You need to see if you can save some of these people."

Liev glanced around at the chaos before hugging Kurureenu tightly. "Make sure you come back to me when this is all done," he murmured. After another quick kiss, both pulled away. Liev ran off, phone out as he started helping the people who were injured in pain while Kurureenu gazed around the room, her eyes finding the sword again. She ran up to the man, her hand coming up and blocking the incoming sword from hitting someone by grabbing onto his hands and kicking him in the stomach. The children cried out, running up to their father while Kurureenu took hold of her sword.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I need this," she told him before running down the path that Rune just took in time to see him and the werewolves. "Fucking really? Werewolves? You have got to be freaking kidding me!"

Rune didn't see Ku as he charged at the beasts the werewolves roared at Rune as one went at him as the other was going around to hit him from the side. "You think its going to be that easy?" Rune smirked as he swung his ax causing a dark energy slash at the charging one in front of him causing that one to block giving Rune time to block the one coming at him from the side. Come on is that all you got pup?" Rune chuckled at he head butted the beast causing it to whimper in pain as he slashed it in half.

The woman watched as he fought, seeing him lug the large ax like it was almost a part of him. She couldn't help but be awestruck for a moment before shaking her head and remembering what she was here for. One of the werewolves was slashed in half, but another still remained. It seemed like it was debating on whether or not to attack after it's comrade had just been slaughtered.

"Rune, he's hesitating! Get him now!" Kurureenu hollered, pointing her blade at the beast. It was then she noticed how light her sword was to her for being the first time she held a real life sword in her hand.

Rune turned seeing Ku. "I thought you said you had other plains Ku" he smiles softly the werewolf saw Rune let his guard down and lunges at Rune smirks. "Got you beast" Rune turned around grabbing the beast by the neck as it try to bite him. "Aw bad dog" he sneers as he slams it's face into the ground and cut it's head off. "To easy" he chuckles as he then looked at Ku. "Well dear what is it?"

The woman sneered toward the man, putting one hand on her hip. "I do have other plans, but you can't really plan a freaking wedding during the end of the world," she pointed out to him. "Additionally, he's an EMT and I've got a bit of fight and bite in me to at least be a little bit of use. So we're putting what we can in getting the world back. You seem to know what you're doing so... Might as well lead the way, Rune. I just hope it doesn't lead to ruin."

Kurureenu couldn't help but smile at her own joke, making sure to do it in a mocking way toward the man. "So, you have answers and I still have questions. Like that fish thing. What the hell is he? Why the hell does he know me? Also, why are you acting fucking weird as soon as that box opened? Did you have a part in this or something?"

Rune looked at her a bit sadden. "I see well that fish thing is Arron Rino a dam shark demon and he knows you cause we once fought him once and for that last one well last I know I was dieing cause of Arron and next thing I know I'm a human and your here when last we met I had Arron chase me and away from you to save you" he spoke as he looked around. "Now sadly I have no idea what that box was nor how I got here or in this body" Rune begain to walk outside as he saw the city seeing fire and death. "All I know is that time going back to the days of magic"

Kurureenu raised a brow, seeing him walking away. She started to run over to him, carefully doing so in the heels that she was wearing. "If there's a store to loot, I'm getting some fucking sneakers," she muttered quietly. "So... Back to our original conversation, you're saying you and I lived in a past life... Together...? And instead of being the stupid fucktard that you were just an hour ago you're this guy from the past that apparently the me in the past was with? Shit, I make repetitive mistakes."

The woman side, brushing a hand through her hair as she gazed around at the destruction around her. "Either way... This... We need to stop this. You're saying magic is making a return? So... You had magic in the past... Did I have magic, too?"

"You were a fairy and control light magic so yes with the box being open I can feel magic coming from you as well as my dark ax" Rune stopped see the weather was changing as it begins to down pour. "Do you know where to find Arron?" he asked as the ground began to shake again as one of the towers begins to fall as Rune looked seeing what looked like a giant made of building parts and cars the center of it's chest glowing. "A Fucking Golem" he sighes

The woman stared after he told her what she used to be. "A fairy... I was a fucking fairy?" she responded, shaking her head until it started to downpour. The rain instantly soaked through her clothes, making them heavy and cold. "I don't know where to find this guy. I just met him today after he talked to my fiance and I."

Her gaze went up to what Rune called a 'Golem', frowning. "So... What kind of 'light' magic did I have anyway? Just a quick briefing so, maybe, I can have a bit of a chance."

"You shot Light Arrows and and used it to heal though you also use to fly and I had horns" he sighed. "We have to destroy it's core though it has shit blocking it I would say for you to fly me up there and drop me down on it, but I don't know better we avoid it till we can fight it" The Golem grown as it takes in more cars making it bigger as it punches the museums as it then roars. "We have to run now some where it can't reach underground"

"Arrows and healing, huh...?" the woman thought, taking in some of the information he was telling her. She was starting to actually believe that this could be real. That, quite possibly, she did have a reincarnation. The faerie part, not so much. "Undergound... There's a subway over there," she pointed out, pointing to the entrance. The roar had her covering her ears awkwardly, since she still had sword in hand.

"We should go quickly before this fucker pops my eardrums!" she told Rune, scanning the area to make sure the trek would be safe.

Rune grabs Ku's hand and makes a mad dash for the subway entrance as the Golem see them it lets out another roar as it gets ready to punch them it's arm explodes as it let out a painful scream Rune saw then looks for what did it seeing an army tank. "What is that monster?" he asked Ku as it released another shot into the Golem aiming for it's head but it was blocked by it's other hand. While soldiers where shooting at it with there guns .

Arron walks into his house above his tower as he walks towards the window looking down seeing chaos causing to bring a smile to his face. "Perfect this is perfect" he laughed as he saw the pillar of light from the box over at the statue of liberty. "Aw so that's where at Dragon made it's nest"

Kurureenu felt a tug at the end of her arm before getting dragged along with Rune. "Whoa, there! I'm still in heels, man!" she complained before falling into his back when he stopped and asked about the army tank. "It's a tank, not a monster. It shoots at larger targets."

She snapped her fingers. "With that large of ammunition, as long as they know where to aim, they may be able to take down the Golem," she thought aloud. "We need to let the soldiers know."

Rune looks at the tank. "Your right lets go tell them" as the Golem looks at the tank as it begins to walk towards it wanting to destroy it. "We got to hurry before it destroy it you go tell them Ku I'll try to distract it" Rune lets her hand go as he charges at the Golem. "No to get his attention" Rune looks at a car and smirks as he begins to lift it. "This body not as strong as mine, but I can do it" Rune then throws the carat the Golem's head as it then turns towards Rune. "Well this should be as fun as that earth dragon" he chuckles getting his ax ready.

Kurureenu gladly took her hand back, glancing over toward the impending threat. "Just be careful. We don't need anyone else getting hurt around here," she told him before starting her trek over toward the tank, waving her arms. Eventually one of the soldiers noticed her, calling a cease fire right at the same time the car was picked up and thrown. The same soldier met up with Kurureenu, guiding her away from the potential danger.

"Are you crazy? Civilians need to get indoors!" the soldier scolded.

The woman glared toward the man and pointed to the golem. "You want to defeat that thing? Aim for the core in it's chest!" she informed the man. After a quick questionable glance between she and the golem, he got on his walkie talkie, relaying the information he was just given.

"This better work, girl."

"I'm fucking twenty-four, man!"

The Golem had it's back towards the tank as it was going at Rune. "Eat this you monster" Rune sneered as he swung his ax at it's leg sending dark waves at it making the golem go down on one knee as the tank took aim it fire at the core from behind as the Golem roar in pain turn around towards the tank as car and building parts fall off the Golem from it's core being weak the tank fire a second time at the Golem hitting the core causing the core to explode as rubble flew every where Rune ran towards Ku. "We did it"

Kurureenu cheered happily when the golem was taken down, inviting the soldier into a high five with her. "Excelsior!" she cried out, noticing Rune approaching. She relaxed, jutting a hip to one side and putting a hand on it. "Okay. Now we need to find this shark thingy before he gets Pandora's Box, right? What's his name again...? Uhm... It's on the tip of my tongue, man."

She turned her attention away from Rune, gazing toward the destroyed scape of buildings. The woman frowned, putting a hand on her head. "I hope our place isn't destroyed..."

"His names Arron Rino Ku" Rune sighed watching her with a weak smile. "I'm sure it will be fine Ku lets get moving"

"Wait you two we need to take you guys to shelter" Spoke one of the soldiers. "Were under order to send anyone to the stadium"

"Sorry can't more important things to do" Rune spoke as he started to walk

"Wait a second. Do you guys write down who all made it? I just want to make sure a Liev Hanson made it to the shelter," she asked, getting a head shake from the soldier.

"We don't keep track of names on the field, ma'am," he informed her.

Kurureenu sighed irritably. "Dude, I'm twenty-four," she grumbled before waving him off. "Whatever then. No need to take us. I'm sure there are others that need help. With that information, we'll be sure to send others that way if they need the protection." She paused, the name soaking in a bit from earlier.

"Rino... Rino..." she murmured. "Right! I remember that name! I saw it on Facebook!" The woman whipped out her phone, quickly searching the name and chuckling. "I have an address of his corporation. Here in New York City. It's that way." She pointed in the direction of the tall building gleefully. "Let's flush this fish down the toilet."

Status
Not open for further replies.