1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Name and slight backstory: Alexia "Alex" Nightfall Fields I have a twin sister by the name is Sunrise and a younger sister by the name of Eclipse. My sisters, father and I move from Washington state to California after out mother died in an accident. I've never gotten along with people much considering I have trust issues.

Appearance: I have long black hair that goes down my back, dark brown eyes with light brown specks and I'm 5 feel tall. I have an industrial piercing, my nose is pierced with a small diamond stud in it and I have my tongue pierced.

Mannerisms and Hobbies: I'm somewhat athletic and I play volleyball and do gymnastics and archery. I don't have many friends and I don't make them easily. Im socially awkward and kind of a rebel. I love archery with a passion and have a huge fascination with the supernatural. I have a fascination with weapons. Be it knives, crossbows, guns. Huge collection of weapons and many books on them.

Ghost Isle Boarding school is very... intriguing. Everyone dresses somewhat oddly but in all it's just like any other high school. Except for the fact that cameras are everywhere and there's a cemetery for the backyard. It's in the middle of nowhere and the students are angels, witches, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and just about anything else you can think of. Im new at Ghost Isle and everything here is nowhere near as comfy as my old school. The people here keep to themselves and some are just flat out rude.I'm new to town and I just moved here with my dad and sisters. My mom died when I was young. But not on that subject! I'm kinda weird, socially awkward and a bit of a rebel. Being new to town, I dont know anyone except for my father and siblings! How lame is that?!

If anyone is interested and would like to help me plan a plot and such that would be great!! I really enjoy this RP and would love it if someone could accompany me with it! If you're interested just shoot me a PM and we can get started.

Last edited: