Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, fantasy (high, modern, medieval, whatevs), modern, darker themes, slice-of-life, fandom, adventure, etc. I'm pretty much open to anything so just throw any plot ideas you may have my way.
After a long semester, I am currently taking in some roleplays for the summer! I'm just gonna recycle an old request post I set out a while back, so that may be why this seems familiar to you. Right now, I can post several times a day, but I am anticipating getting a job so my response rate will likely slow, possibly just to once a week. I will give you a heads up once that time comes and I have everything figured out. As for my partner, I don't have a preference for your response rate, as long as you're up front about what it is. I'm possibly the most patient RP partner you'll ever have, so don't trip if you can only post once a week or less - even once a month.

And if I have roleplayed with you before, don't be scared to hit me up again! I'm sure we can work something out [:

General Interests

I do MxM or MxF pairings. We can double-up and/or play multiple characters, or stick to just one main pairing with the occasional NPC - no problem. You may have noticed that this request is also posted in the Redstar Connections; this is because the plot can but does not have to involve sexual/mature scenes. Just let me know what you're comfortable with and I'll respect that. As for where we RP, whether in threads or PMs, it doesn't matter to me. Your pick.

I enjoy fantasy, angst, and both light and dark themes. Romance is also the common thread in all of my roleplays, but it's not like it has to happen right away. There could definitely be a slow burn. Honestly, I have a variety of likes. I don't get too much into gore just because it's never a focus for me, but I can be descriptive should a scene call for it. That said, I also don't do well with horror just because I don't have the skills. Well thought-out plots are appreciated, but too complex and it's possible I'll get bored. I also dig simple slice-of-life. Also DIVERSITY and creativity is greatly appreciated. Like fat characters, POC, different religions, outside of the norm fantasy races and creatures - yeah, that's all good. Whatever is listed below, keep in mind we can play with different time periods and/or in different locations (not just Western views).

Plots & Ideas

Bolded is the character I'd like to play. Keep in mind that we can combine/merge more than one.

DA:I || I've been hankering for a DA:I Solavellan roleplay for some time now. I'm requesting that you play Solas (sticking to his character, of course - though obviously you don't have to be perfect) as mine would be Inquisitor Lavellan. I really only see us playing out the game, probably having many/most of the canon conversations, but not in the same boring spot over and over like it is in the game. I don't know how else we could really go about it, but if you think you can win me over with your idea please share! But seriously, if you take this on, I will love you 5ever.

Very powerful man x foreign lady || Basically, my character is sent off to be married to or to serve a neighboring king, but is shipwrecked and ends up in a different land where some servants of your character find my character. They take MC in out of the kindness of their hearts, letting her stay at YC's home. Your character is very powerful, whether he's a king, prince, noble, underworld lord, etc. I'm thinking he becomes infatuated with her upon sight, but the language barrier between them is very difficult to overcome. Obviously you control his background and true intentions, though I prefer that his intentions aren't too dark, or if they are that they lighten up as the roleplay progresses. Really interested in this.

Of Seashells and Seashore || Another shipwreck-ish idea. MxM or MxF. MC is found washed ashore by YC, a prince/soon-to-be-king/lord. Depending on what you'd like, there is little to no evidence of a shipwreck and MC could be thought of being pushed aboard, or accidentally falling off without anyone noticing. YC brings the mysterious, unconscious male/female to his abode despite all advisory not to do so. Upon MC waking, YC soon realizes that they're mute. Their relationship begins from there, growing warm and finding comfort in each other's company as time passes them by. MC slowly begins to speak, revealing that they had not in fact been a true mute, and a romance - whether admitted or not - begins to bloom between them. However, MC is hiding a dark secret, which is only revealed when YC wakes to MC holding a blade to his neck. Really interested in this.

Conqueror/Warlord x Captured Citizen with a Secret || MxF or MxM; MC would most likely be caught during the initial plunder of their land and catches YC's eye in some way. As such, he/she is taken by YC as his newly prized possession/wife/husband. I'm still working on MC's secret; it may be that he/she possesses magical abilities, could be that he is actually a she or vice-versa.

Male Pirate x (oracle) priest/priestess || I'd be playing the oracle/priest(ess). Perhaps the pirate abducts MC or MC is forced to go with him on a journey for some reason. Maybe some wealthy aristocrat pays YC to bring MC to him?

• I'm a little over this one, but on the off chance that someone comes up with a catching plot/idea, please send it my way.
Head/Heir of a Mage Clan x Recruiter/Rival Head Mage/Whatever || MxM or MxF.

A gentle and gradual (but possibly complex) romance between owner and servant/slave (MxF but you may persuade me for MxM). Really interested in this.

Conclusion

Feel free to express interest here, but it is so much easier (and I prefer it) to talk in PMs in order to get things rolling; I'll probably end up PMing you anyway, if you don't do it first. If none of these have interested you but you think we could still work something out, please shoot me your own ideas! I'd be happy to hear them.

Last edited:
Some of your pairing could work with some plots I have if youd like to take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.