1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Open for play

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zorilla, Apr 28, 2012.

1. hello there all so here is what's gong on. I haven't rped in FOREVER due to school and i'm dying too. PM or post here if interested.

I have several idea's non of which are in concrete and non of which ahve a plot outlining them yet.

Dragon ball Z
    Bleach
    Naruto

for canons

Vampire x werewolf

Sci-fi meetst Medieval

And other ideas

I'm looking mostly for Yuri pairings but i can do a straight one as well if need be. we can double I am capable of writing up to five characters at a time well. I am listed in smut club if you want to ad a smutty feel to it i'm MORE than happy too. in fact i almost desire it. So hit me up thanks all

2. How about a Yuri roleplay with a vampire and werewolf? That could be interesting...

3. I'm up for anything. The Naruto one we could do a Yuri. Message me with your idea's, questions, etc.