Open for Most Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maxwell

Original poster
The roleplay site I used to use is kind of dying off and I'm having issue changing over because I'm shitty at getting into the swing of things. Silver lining: I'm pretty rp starved and thus adaptable.

Specifics:
  • I'm online most days at least breifly most times of the day.
  • Central Standard Time
  • I consider myself a good writer.
  • I've been rping for a few years now, but mostly in the same place, so I may be unfamiliar with how things are done.
Things I Prefer:
  • Original Roleplays
  • "Powered Individuals" be it superheroes or just people who happen to have abilities.
  • Serious roleplays
  • Low Fantasy/Hard Science Fiction
Shortcomings
  • More than a paragraph a post and I'm not going to be as responsive as I'd like.
  • I've recently had issue with "zany" characters, hence my preference for seriousness.
  • I apparently feel the need to list my shortcomings.

firejay1

The Phoenix
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but it's only really rare to see me PST 3-11am. I'm on most of the time.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female
Genres
Fantasy, Slice-of-Life, Modern.
Posts tend to be kind of long, but maybe take a look at mine?

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/roleplays/house-of-the-fallen-star.1433/]House of the Fallen Star[/btn]

~Dark Disney~

Shinigami: Death God
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Status
Not open for further replies.