1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Open for Most Anything

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Maxwell, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The roleplay site I used to use is kind of dying off and I'm having issue changing over because I'm shitty at getting into the swing of things. Silver lining: I'm pretty rp starved and thus adaptable.

Specifics:
    • I'm online most days at least breifly most times of the day.
    • Central Standard Time
    • I consider myself a good writer.
    • I've been rping for a few years now, but mostly in the same place, so I may be unfamiliar with how things are done.
    Things I Prefer:
    • Original Roleplays
    • "Powered Individuals" be it superheroes or just people who happen to have abilities.
    • Serious roleplays
    • Low Fantasy/Hard Science Fiction
    Shortcomings
    • More than a paragraph a post and I'm not going to be as responsive as I'd like.
    • I've recently had issue with "zany" characters, hence my preference for seriousness.
    • I apparently feel the need to list my shortcomings.

2. I am trying to start a High Fantasy roleplay: The War of Celandine: A Saga Reborn. If you think that you might be interested in one of the positions, then please let me know via the signup thread or PM. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.