4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
I apologize to everyone who posted on my other thread that I didn't get around to (so, like... everyone lol 8)'')! It got very overwhelming for me and I couldn't really focus on it, so I'm remaking the thread now that I'm actively drawing at least five days a week. All I've really been drawing is my slutty cat boy Uriel so I could probably use a change of pace.

If you posted in my other thread, feel free to post here again!!

I can't say what exactly you'll get if I draw for you. It could be a black and white sketch, it could be a coloured sketch, it could be a painted portrait of some kind, who knows, it all depends on how I'm feelin'. Mostly I prefer to draw feminine characters because that's what I'm comfortable with, but I'll also try my hand at masculine characters and beasties because I need the practice. They're just not in my comfort zone and I can't promise Utmost Quality.

dis my art here, take a look (most recent on top excluding my recent sketches which are all at the bottom)

I can't guarantee I'll get to your request. I'm not reliable at all when it comes to art. All I know is that I'm trying really hard to draw every day or at least every other day so your chances are high right now. :') Still, please make your request with this in mind.

Request form:

Name of character:
Visual reference:
Much preferred. If no visual reference, then...
Detailed physical description: I'm talkin' super detailed and I request a certain degree of artistic freedom.
Personality: Important!
Other: If you have anything else to add.

That's it! Thanks, friends!

It's ok, Opal. ♥

I'd like to fill out... probably way too many forms for you. -giggles- Is there any character type you've been itching to draw?

Name of character: Rose
Visual reference:
Bloop and R Doggo Too
Detailed physical description: I'm talkin' super detailed and I request a certain degree of artistic freedom.
Personality: Playful and energetic at times, but also grumpy and loathing at other times. She wants to go back to just being a playful pup and despises most humans.
Other: She was an experimental pup that was then experimented on a couple of steps further to turn her into a wolf/mutt kemonomimi (Inumimi)
She is blind in her left (our right when looking at her) eye. That's a birth defect.

-rolls around in hopes that she'll be fun for you to attempt, maybe, potentially, someday-

Heya! I posted her on the other thread, decided to post her here as well
^_^

Name of character:
Shireen Nahel

Detailed physical description: Shireen is not too tall, standing around 5'3 tall. She isn't the dainty sort, being big boned and somewhat muscular from living life on a ship. She weighs something around 130 lbs. Her skin may have once been fair, but at the moment it is tanned with freckles on the bridge of her nose and across the top of her rounded ruddy cheeks. She has a rather straight but short nose that compliments her rounded face. Her darker pink lips are not too wide but neither are they thin, and more often than not they are curved in a smile. As for her eyes, they are a cyan in colour, much like the ocean, framed by thick dark lashes.

Her hair is a mix of different colours, all mostly shades of brown, the most permanent shade a burgundy. It tumbles down to the middle of her back in messy waves and curls for the most part, tied back into a pony tail with an old grey scarf.

As for her clothes, Shireen leans towards the practical. She tends to wear tunics of different colours, usually reaching a little over her knees with slits to the side that reach her hips so that movement isn't restricted at all. There is a no nonsense brown leather belt that is cinched highly around her waist. Her sleeves are usually rolled up to her elbows, revealing a tattoo on the inside of her arm, a couple of blue and white waves.

Below she wears trousers made of dark materials with pockets on both sides for convenience. She wears dark brown leather boots on her feet; rather battered looking but comfortable as well.

Personality: She's a kind and friendly sort, always with a ready smile on her face. She loves to help others and easily becomes close to others. She is a sympathetic person and tries to comfort those who need it. She's rather curious as well, and something of a hardworker.

Other: She has a sword that belonged to her father. It's not exactly the most beautiful sword, what with the rather plain unmarked hilt, but its blade is sharp and has been well taken care of even before it came into her possession. It usually remains tucked under her belt, ever ready to be used... not that it is used much, however.

Hey, If you're down for it I've got a character that I'd love for you to draw!

Name of character: Demoriel
Visual reference: I've been using this, But It's not entirely accurate.

Detailed physical description: Black hair simmilar to the reference above, Ending near the bottom of his neck, Short slightly curled horns coming from around his temples and ending just past his forehead. Grey eyes with a hint of blue, He's got a Tall Dainty nose, and is thin, slightly muscular body type.
Personality: Incredibly reserved.
Other: If you have any more questions, comments or concerns about it, Please let me know! Also, Please don't feel pressured to draw this!

Your art is beautiful! If you could, I'd love if you drew my babe here;

Name of character: Noelle.
Visual reference:
WARNING! REALLY OLD CRINGEY ART !! [spoili]
9xOy9ox.png
[/spoili]
Detailed physical description: Only the blonde one, the darker haired one is my friend's oc. Noelle's hair, eye, and skin color are all the same though. He has caramel blonde hair, with big, golden hazel eyes, tan skin, and lots, lots of freckles. (across his nose, cheeks, and shoulders mainly.) He's short, like 5'3", and wears mostly sweaters. His hair is parted to the left side, and he has the Ariel bang swoosh, and his hair is hella fluffy.
Personality: Noelle is one big dork tbh. He's sassy when need be, but he's easily overwhelmed and anxious. He's a big sweetheart and a total nerd, and is usually a ray of sunshine.
Other: uhhmmm.. I think I covered everything.

I would love a drawing of my cute and busty bluenette racer.

Name:
Subaru (Wrexy) Wrexham
Visual reference:
[spoili]
9475553816303964935.png

[/spoili]
Description of what's not shown by the image: Wrexy's breasts are an L-cup in size, with her shirt and jacket cropped to show off her stomach and well defined six-pack. The yellow fabric in the opening of her shirt is a tube-top which she has substituted for a bra. From the waist down, she wears short-shorts with pant legs that come to her mid-thigh, coloured the same blue as her shirt and hair, while on her feet, she wears black leather boots that come up to just before her knees, with 3-inch heels and belt-straps holding them closd, with the buckles on the outside of her legs.
She slso has quite an exaggerated hourglass figure.
Personality: Spunky and very outgoing, a bit like Tracer from Overwatch.
Other: The car she drives is a Praga R1R road legal racecar. I would like that in the background and I would much prefer a full coloured drawing.