2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
The W.E. IC is up! Once your character has been approved then you can post them here!

4hMS5oy.png

[bg=#2A0320]Introduction[/bg]

Why hello there, friend. I see you have stumbled across my little corner of Iwaku. Now my goal for all of my games, is for my players to have fun. With that, I would like to welcome you to my long term world-building role-play game, Wuinderre-Expanse. Below, I will break down the many facets of this game, in simple to understand terms. If by any chance you have a question, or don't understand something, I will always respond to an inbox or a comment. Thank you for giving Wuinderre-Expanse a chance. You the player will help craft our story and everything involved in our game.

[bg=#2A0320]Lore[/bg]

In the Lore section of the game, I will explain everything there is to know about the starting point, geography, biology, npcs and more! You may find this information below:

Starting Point:
Deep beneath the grounds of a ravaged futuristic Earth lies a secret laboratory. A scientist named Xristofer Jurgatt has crafted several genetically modified humans he likes to call "Divine Ones". It had been years since the prophecy had first been uttered in the safe havens;

"When the fabric of dimensions rips apart,
Only the ones with the divine heart,
May wield the power to build a new,
An expanse for them and their people too."

The well renowned scientist had a stroke of genius before disappearing into the confines of the underground before the nuclear war decimated earth. You are these modified humans called "Divine Ones". Your lives before this laboratory can be entirely up to you, which means you can choose whatever country they were previously from and so on. Your abilities include immortality among many other things. You and the others awaken in the lab to find your senses x10 stronger than what you had when you fell asleep. All you remember is that once you awaken you must find Dr. Jurgatt. That is your first quest. From there, once you find him, he will explain everything to you and your second quest will begin.

Geography:
Outside the rip in the dimensions lays a barren wasteland. Nuclear wars have ravaged the once beautiful Earth and everything is rubble. There are several safe havens that the remaining humans have made above ground. Below the ground, only the rich have made vaults and other tenements to wait out the wars in. As you get closer to New York City, the air seems to ripple with energies. In the middle of a safe haven is a rip in the fabric of the universe. It has inky black folds, and the air around it is crackling with energy. The safe havens are remains of cities and other establishments that have been repurposed for a budding world. In the beginning the player character's surroundings will be that of a scientists laboratory. It will seem dark and cave like in appearance, being as it is underground. You will move onto a platform that elevates you up to the surface and from there you will emerge into the outskirts of a ravaged NYC. From there you will travel into central park where the rip awaits you.

Stepping into the rip there will be an expansive starry tunnel for three post turns, near the end of the third post turn the group will begin to see a white light grow steadily closer until it envelops everyone. From there you will be transported to Wuinderre, a land full of wonder and mystique. There are numerous mountain ranges within Wuinderre. Plenty of forests and oceans as well. However, it seems to all of the group that the landscape has a lot left to use up. A link to the world guide will be here.

Flora:
Outside the rip the lands are bare and dusty. The dirt is no longer fertile and the water is evaporating. What is left is scrub and cactus. The most notable of all flora in Wuinderre is the crystal mushrooms that grow abundant throughout the deep forests. These mushrooms are crystalline in structure and come in a variety of colors. When ground up and fused in a drink, one can gain experience to level their character. When the characters have unlocked their "Divine One" ability they will be able to create all types of plants and trees out of thin air. These flora can be like the ones from their Earth or entirely made up. Once a plant has been created for Wuinderre, it will go down in our Flora Guide. A link to the guide will be placed here in the future.

Fauna:
Outside of the rip there is very few wildlife left. Some have been so badly mutated there is no hope to recognize what it once was. What is left of the general population is made up of humans. Within the rip there is numerous wildlife. They seem to appear out of thin air within Wuinderre. Upon entering the rip you will be prompted to change your species if you so desire. You may change it to anything within reason, make sure to run it by WhisperingWIllows first. Beasts and critters of all shapes, sizes, and colors live in the expanse of Wuinderre. Upon meeting a new creature, their data will be recorded in the game's Bestiary for future reference. A link to the bestiary will be placed here.

NPCS:
All of the Non Playable Characters will actually be played by the game master; WhisperingWillows. Each NPC listed here is notable to the story and may offer various quests for each character to complete throughout the game.

1. Dr. Xristofer Jurgatt - Eccentric Humanoid Scientist
- Many decades ago each character volunteered to be a part of a scientist experiment. The leader of this experiment is Dr. Jurgatt. He had promised you that after a serious of tests you would fall asleep for several years. When you woke up you would have to find the doctor. Dr. Jurgatt has spent centuries perfecting his formula for a genetically modified human. One that could theoretically travel between dimensions and ultimately live forever. The main quest line will begin when you find him. He will explain your purpose and where you can find the rip in the dimensions.
2. Doxen Areth - New York City Safe Haven Leader / Guard
- The newly elected leader of the New York City Safe Haven, she is the guard to the rip in central park. You must prove to her that you are truly the "Divine Ones" from the prophecy and complete a series of tasks for her before she will grant you access to the rip.
3. Vixxey Foxyen - Wuinderre Ambassador / Guide
- The first person you will meet from Wuinderre. She is a small and friendly fox girl. She will guide you throughout your journey in Wuinderre, and further on down the event chain she will grant you the ability to create anything out of thin air. She is also has your first Rip quest.
**SUBJECT TO EDITING**

[bg=#2A0320]Game Mechanics[/bg]

Below, I will explain every candy that our game comes with! There will be a leveling system, classes, a ranking system, knowledge and ability trees, as well as many other things for your enjoyment!

Leveling System:
The first and foremost game candy is our leveling system. The leveling system will only be enacted once your characters have stepped through the rip and have met the NPC Vixxey Foxyen. From there, everyone will start out at level 1. This will be recorded in your character profile for reference. For every level, you need to gain experience. You can gain experience by crushing up crystal mushrooms and mixing the powder into a drink of your choice. For each level gain you will need to multiple your level number by 10. The product is how many crystal mushrooms you will have to pick up in order to make enough powder for your experience gain.

So, for example, if you are level 1 you would need 10 mushrooms to gain a level. For level 2 you would need 20 mushrooms to gain, and so on. At various levels you will gain tokens to use on an ability or knowledge tree. Each level rewards you with a wide choice of options. Each leveling will hold an IC ceremony for the character. The maximum level you can reach is 100. This is, however, rare in forum role-play aspects, but if it were to come down to this, we would discuss it OOC.

Classes:
Once in the rip you will be assigned a class based on what card you pick. There are five cards to choose from; Adventurer, Builder, Healer, Florist, and Tamer. Once you have picked a card than you will gain the attributes and stats of that class. Each class has specific Knowledge and Ability trees they can unlock throughout the game. Each character starts out with base level stats, after they pick a class each stat will be raised or decreased accordingly. The base stats the character starts out with are:
+Strength - 5
+Dexterity- 5
+Intelligence- 5
+Charm- 5
+Arcana- 5

1. Adventurer -
- This class is the most daring and brave. They are the explorers and mappers of the land of Wuinderre. They bring back foreign objects to trade amongst the various peoples and are always ready for an adventure. They have +8 in Strength, +2 in Dexterity, +3 In Intelligence, +5 in Charm, and -3 in Arcana. The card that represents this class has a knight in his armor on a valiant steed. It is emblazoned with gold and silver.
2. Builder -
- This class is for those who are apt in creation. The Builders will create every voted upon structure in Wuinderre and they are the master architects. They have +2 Strength, +7 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -5 Charm, +6 Arcana. The card that represents this class has building tools and a hard hat. It is encrusted with a single ruby.
3. Healer -
- This class is the medicine shaman of the group. They are the healers of Wuinderre. They have -4 in Strength, +3 in Dexterity, +4 in Intelligence, +8 in Charm, and +7 in Arcana. The card that represents this class has a healing staff and rune upon it. It is adorned with pearls and sapphires.
4. Florist -
This class is important for the environment of Wuinderre. They are the source of the flora that grows abundant for the inhabitants to use. They have -2 in Strength, +8 in Dexterity, +4 Intelligence, -3 Charm, and +6 Arcana. The card that represents this class has a plant upon it, and it is entwined with flowers and plant fibers.
5. Tamer -
- This class is for all of the non playable creatures. They are the creators of all creatures. They have +4 in Strength, +5 in Dexterity, +2 in Intelligence, +3 Charm, and -4 Arcana. The card that represents this class has a beast upon it and bear teeth draped around the card's edges.

Once you have reached level 35 you will unlock the ability to achieve multiple classes and ranks based on various quests given throughout the game.

Ranking System:

For each class there is a set of five ranks to achieve. Each rank has various attributes to help your class. Having a higher rank in your class may also help you at certain quests that are present within the game. For each rank gain there are different tasks for you to accomplish. Listed below are all the ranks for each class:
Adventurer Ranks
Rank 0
- Starting Rank, no attributes
Rank 1
- To reach Rank 1 you must be level 5, fight one battle, and map one uncharted territory. You gain a new weapon, empty scrolls, and three crystal mushrooms.
Rank 2
- To reach rank 2 you must be level 10, fight two battles, and map two uncharted territories. You gain rare mapping tools, 2 Sturdy Satchels, and 5 crystal mushrooms.

Rank 3
- To reach rank 3 you must be level 15, Fight three battles, and map two uncharted territories. You gain a rare weapon, a temple key, and 6 crystal mushrooms.

Rank 4
- To reach rank 4 you must be level 20, fight four battles, and map three uncharted territories. You gain a magic compass, Iron Boots, and 8 crystal mushrooms.

Rank 5
- To reach rank 5 you must be level 25, fight a mini boss battle, and map four uncharted territories. You gain a treasure map, superior mapping tools, and 10 crystal mushrooms.

Builder
Rank 0
-Starting Rank, no attributes

Rank 1

• To reach rank 1 of the Builder class you must be level 5, have built a structure, and found 1 magic recipe. You gain an energy stone, Recipe Holder Book, and three crystal mushrooms.
Rank 2
  • To reach rank 2 of the Builder class you must be level 10, have built two structures, and have found 2 magic recipes. You will gain 1/5 piece of a map, 2 sturdy satchels, and 5 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 3
  • To reach rank 3 of the Builder class you must be level 15, have built three structures, and have found 3 magic recipes. You will gain 2/5 piece of a map, a temple key, and 6 crystal mushrooms
Rank 4
  • To reach rank 4, you must be level 20, have built four structures, and have found 4 magic recipes. You will gain 3/5 piece of a map, a rare energy stone, and 8 Crystal mushrooms.
Rank 5
  • To reach rank 5 you must be level 25, have built a large, important structure, and have found five magic recipes. You will gain two remaining pieces of the map, channeling rod, and 10 crystal mushrooms.
Healer
Rank 0

Rank 1

• To reach rank 1 of the Healer class, you must be level 5, have healed two minor wounds, and one major. You will gain healing sand, blessed water, and three crystal mushrooms.
Rank 2
  • To reach rank 2 you must be level 10, have healed three minor wounds, and one burn. You will gain a rare staff, 2 sturdy satchels, and five crystal mushrooms.
Rank 3
  • To reach rank 3 you must be level 15, have healed four minor wounds, and two major. You will gain a spellbook, magic bindings, and 6 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 4
  • To reach rank 4 you must be level 20, have healed five minor wounds, and three major. You will gain a resurrection stone, a rare energy stone, and 8 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 5
  • To reach rank 5 you must be level 25, have brought someone back from the dead, and have healed four wounds of any sort. You will gain a protection jewel, a guard cloak, and 10 crystal mushrooms.
Florist
Rank 0

Rank 1

• To reach rank 1 of the florist class, you must be level 5, have created one tree and one plant. You gain a trowel, watering can, and 3 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 2
  • To reach rank 2 of the florist class, you must be level 10, have created two trees, and two plants. You gain a soaking spell, 2 sturdy satchels, and 5 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 3
  • To reach rank 3 of the florist class, you must be level 15, have created 5 flowers, and three plants. You gain an energy stone, magic soil, and 6 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 4
  • To reach rank 4 you must be level 20, have created a field of flowers, four trees, and a crop of food baring plants. You will gain a book on all manner of plants, a greenhouse, and 8 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 5
  • To reach rank five you must be level 25, have created a forest of trees, five underwater plants, and two crops of food baring plants. You will gain a rare energy stone, Growing powder, and 10 crystal mushrooms.

Tamer
Rank 0

• Starting Rank, no attributes.
Rank 1
  • To gain rank 1 you must be level 5, have tamed and recorded 1 Wuinderre Beast. You will gain an energy stone, magic ropes, and 3 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 2
  • To gain rank 2 you must be level 10, have tamed and recorded 2 Wuinderre Beasts. You will gain a beast whistle, 2 sturdy satchels, and 5 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 3
  • To gain rank 3 you must be level 15, have tamed and recorded 3 Wuinderre beasts. You will gain a summoning spell, an animal roost, and 6 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 4
  • To gain rank 4 you must be level 20, have tamed and recorded 4 Wuinderre Beasts. You will gain an invitation to the Collector's castle, a rare energy stone, and 8 crystal mushrooms.
Rank 5
  • To gain rank 5 you must be level 25, have tamed and recorded 5 Wuinderre Beasts. You will gain a pet, two summoning spells, and 10 crystal mushrooms.

When a character has gained a rank, there will be a ceremony held IC where each item given is explained. If after all players have reached the fifth rank of their class, than we can discuss about further ranks.

Ability Trees:
Within the rip there is a magical forest of trees. When given tokens, they will grant your character with either abilities or knowledge. The ability trees are large and stout, they have red and gold colored pointy leaves and their trunk is an ashen gray. There are many various abilities these trees will bestow upon your character, just know that it depends on what and how many tokens you lay upon its branches. Each ability granted depends on the IC.

Knowledge Trees:
Within the grove of magical trees lies a deep green tree with needles for leaves. If you bestow tokens upon this tree it will grant you various knowledge depending on what and how many tokens you apply to it's branches. Like the ability trees each granting depends on the IC.

Inventory Items:
Within your character profile, there will be your inventory slots. In the beginning, your characters start out with five open slots. The best way to get more inventory slots is to craft, or acquire bags. Each bag will give you extra slots for you to use up! You can find items hidden within the labeled narrator post. If you want this item, you must role-play out your character trying to take it. Than we will use a random number generator to decide if you receive the item or not. If the random number generator lands on an even number, you take the item. If it lands on an odd number, than you won't receive it in your inventory slot. The numbers will be from 1 to 100. This is the site I will use for the generator:
Random Number Generator

World-building System:

Now one of the most important aspects of our game, is our world-building system. This system allows us to create the new earth for the humans IC. To begin, the system will only work when you are inside the rip. So trying to create things out of thin air won't work on Earth. In OOC we will collectively vote on what gets created in the world. Each class is assigned to different tasks in Wuinderre. For example, the builders would create the structures, and machines IC, Florist would grow/create the flora IC, and the Tamers would create fauna IC. Once something has been voted on, the selected characters would create the materials and such and then use energy stones to channel their divine magic into building. For different projects you will need a certain type, amount, and combination of energy stones to allow your magic to work.

[bg=#2A0320]Rules & Guidelines[/bg]

Conclusion
Before we can start having lots of fun, I'd like to let you all know a few rules for my game.

001. Absolutely NO god-modding/power-play/auto-hitting

002. No Mary sues/gary stues

003. One paragraph min.

004. Try to have proper spelling and grammar, please!

005. Your ideas are always welcome!

006. Have fun!

[bg=#2A0320]Character Sheet[/bg]

Our initial character sheet is simple:

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Pronunciation:
Class:
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra Information:

[bg=#2A0320]Cast List[/bg]

Valentina Phantome | Lovelessesbutterfly

Aphrodesana Phantome | Lovelessesbutterfly

Ophelia Nicolaides | -'ToxicGhostie'-

Last edited:
I'be been looking and I think I have an idea just maybe.

• Love
Reactions: ChojiYume
I forgot how much of a nightmare it is to try and find fantasy pictures in my pin board. I regret pinning all 300 of those pictures

I forgot how much of a nightmare it is to try and find fantasy pictures in my pin board. I regret pinning all 300 of those pictures
Have an organization day? XD

• Love
uhm.. over organize? XD like divide by "race?"
Maybe. But I haven't even finished organizing and I have something I would rather do than organize. I found something at the least. But I can't decide because there was a really cool pic I am still kind of attached too

• Love
Nadia Rose Silvertongue
f23ab4ad1e256dcf5ee423be1054ce8f.jpg

~Full Name~
Nadia Rose Silvertongue

~Nickname~
Tigris

~Pronunciation~
Na-di-a Ro-se Sil-ver-ton-gue

~Gender~
Female

~Species~
Tiger Kekomimi

~Class~
Tamer/Herbalist

~Personality~
Fierce and loyal, Nadia is nothing but a strong female who insists she can carry herself.She chooses to
fight her battles with her own strength, but can often be angered easily. She is loyal to those she knows
and is not very easy to warm up to those who she doesn't. She doesn't like anyone telling her what
to do and isn't very good at following a plan.

Appearance
Tall and muscular, Nadia has a nice heart shaped face and glowing complexion. There is evidence of a little
sun on her, but her hair is still dark. fading to lighter at the ends. Her eyes are a bright amber,
which carries over into her kekomimi appearance. She is often depicted as having an inner beast, though
she will grow to tame those beast outside as well. She stands 5'6", but her boots usually have heels, making
her slightly taller.

~Extra Information~
Kekomimi Appearance
604c03959bda86975f05d9f0e993910c.jpg

Adventuring Outfits

19d2cca8a0bdaf1109544db4847afb8b.jpg

5c9ae676ab265f6427e56aeca3099e58.jpg

cdff0c10955666752250040c72657879.jpg

6966e1125a4f4e9297abc7694f7b3406.jpg

c87632fd3376ccac25b9833d219a7d04.jpg

e59dd2bc9140726c2274ed7bfe55bcf3.jpg

238390d5c5df169cc8ae518a1e110844.jpg

357c21c9478cc48ea8d8f9888904f4d6.jpg

316e5107ccac856742e09ac1a36e0f24.jpg

f6927c42ca113982b4310f90eae7e923.jpg

ace000552e437d600967064f237a8626.jpg

(She changes depending on her mood)

WIP FOR NOW​

Last edited:
As soon as she is finished, she is approved. :)

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
him... we'll still need 2 more i think?

What is your character's classes?

Hmm, @IceQueen would you be okay with doubling up on a class? If your character could work as a Florist too that would be great. Then we would only need two other characters to sign up. :)

Hmm, @IceQueen would you be okay with doubling up on a class? If your character could work as a Florist too that would be great. Then we would only need two other characters to sign up. :)
i thought it'd only be one after Queen go's to switch since we have someone that just applied for healer class O.o

Sure. Sounds fine to me

• Love
Well we need one more Adventurer, and I want one more builder for us to continue the IC with. :) We have a lot of Tamers now that Ouro is back, and I want to balance it a bit. :)

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
And that should be it, she's done

Ophelia Nicolaides has been added to our cast list.
Nadia is approved!! I'll be sending you a PM about her character profile~

Reactions: :Cosmic:
We need two more adventurers and then we can really start the IC again~

Ahahahahah Well i say they can still post if they want to! So that it doesn't go into the graveyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.