OOC- When Booty Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was busy all weekend. I will get to posting soon.

I'm about to drop a post. It's kinda rushed, but I'm like...wutevah.....

Reactions: EchoRun
Ok. Oh and feel free to take full control of the watermelon. I give you full rights to the melon.

Reactions: Digi-Guy
I used it. Perhaps not to its fullest extent. Maybe i can work something else out in a moment. Mah brain is like jelly right now.

Um... I'm not complaining but you do realize I said chased not chasing. Right?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah...okay, now that would make more sense...should I edit the end of my post, then?

Hey guys. So I really waited too long to post. As the GM I think that that was unacceptable for me to do. In the future I will do my best to not do that again.

@EchoRun @Crono @Trignome

Did my laziness kill this RP? If you guys are done with it please let me know.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm actually going to drop out of this RP. Not because of posting speed or anything, just that school work has been cutting into my free-time, lately. I apologize for pulling out after already participating in the RP, but I don't think I have the time to fully commit myself to both RP-ing and responsibilities.

As for the character I've been using, I don't mind if you kill him, ignore him, or replace him. though I feel sort of bad for just condemning Serkan to a future of torturous experiences

Reactions: Crono
I am going to post today! Also, invite some friends to the RP! Some more people will keep it alive!

I just realized that Stubb shot Sekran into the distant horizon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.