OOC- When Booty Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bumpkin is on a brief break from RPing. So I will just have Kale tag along until she returns.

Yeah :) I've just had trouble thinking lately (or maybe that's most of the time, you never really know with me)

*waves from beneath the crushing weight of a Writer's Block* I will try to post as soon as I can get out of this mental rut. Sorry for the long absence!

It's all good. I rarely get writers block, so if you need me to help y'all out with some layed out ideas, let me know!

I also love that you two managed to make it so your characters both think that need to get more rum. lol Despite Hooks having yelled on multiple occasions to not by more rum.

Lol yeah. In all honesty, that's something I would probably do in real life (I mean, maybe not buy rum) but I do zone out a lot. Especially when I'm supposed to be paying attention to something (usually in classes and in band) so that was somewhat natural XD

Reactions: Digi-Guy
Lol yeah. In all honesty, that's something I would probably do in real life (I mean, maybe not buy rum) but I do zone out a lot. Especially when I'm supposed to be paying attention to something (usually in classes and in band) so that was somewhat natural XD
Awesome. :)

OH SWEET!! WE GET TO STEEL RUM?!?!

THIS IS EITHER GOING TO FAIL MISERABLY OR INCREDULOUSLY SUCCEED

Reactions: Trignome
Yes...Serkan is a big fan of the ancient, Lyzertinian Empire.

Legend has it that the strange, cold-blooded population of the mythical lands were blood thirsty and ruthless warriors, as well as excellent gardeners. Amongst the ruins of many Lyzertinian cities, one can find remnants of archaic weapons, rusted tools, wilted petunia beds, and sunning stones, the relic of an ever popular past time with these ancient folk.

Hey all, since this has turned into a full fledged RP I'm going to go ahead and move this thread in to the Fantasy RP discussion area for you ^^
Have Fun!

I posted a lame post. I don't know when I will post again, so I just wanted to get that out. I will most likely edit it a lot later.

"Something really, really distracting."

Without any fear or foresight Stubb tossed the banana which landed perfectly in front of the rolling barrel which was currently on a slight decline.

That has to be the most undistracting move ever. Ahahahahahahahaha. But lets hope this sets off a will and goofy chain of events.

Haha yeah

I would reply it's just that...

Band... :marchingband:

We're not doing much, since the team isn't doing well (they never do) but I know that if I pull out my phone to do anything we're probably going to play something. Happens every time. So I'll post when I'm not being blasted in the ear by trumpets.

I couldn't decide what to do with the watermelon.

Echo, that melon has to end up crashing through the window of Sarina's shop. It's the only logical outcome.

And the adventure ended with the only person able to read the map dead from a watermelon attack.

Guys. Guys I have a joke.

What did the pirate say when he turned 80?

"Aye Matey"

*crickets chirping in the distance*

Status
Not open for further replies.