Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Siryn_Sueng

Original poster
IC thread

OOC thread

In the era of the dragon, the balance of peace is teetering. Forces both known and unknown have begun to move.

Located in the distant port city Triell, a merchant has sold a valuable item to a young man. This particular item is no mere trinket. It is a living creature; one rare and highly sought after. Madeik is determined to transport the dragonling safely from the city, and out of the desperate hands of the greed driven viscount. His purchase of the valuable dragon has more consequences than just saving its life. And perhaps steeped in more trouble than Madeik is ready for.

Wandering from village to village, Kytana is listless in her venture. There is nothing left for her. With a past wrought in betrayal and blood, she has resigned herself to the simple fact that nothing can stop the ones in red. Yet, for a reason even she doesn't remember clearly, Kytana continues forward. Death is not something she can accept – for now. She has something she must do. What it is exactly, she is unsure of. Only that she will know it when she sees it.

Everything is connected. How it all ends, will depend on those chosen -whether knowingly or not.

Hello! Thanks for reading the prompt to this RP. This is my first RP here on Iwaku, but it is certainly not my first time running an RP. I'm originally from roleplaygateway. A friend of mine recommended I try this site out and I'm enjoying it so far ^.^

So, to start a couple of rules for this particular RP:

• Rule 1: Please no overpowered characters, balance strengths with weaknesses.
  • Rule 2: Try to post at least one-two paragraphs when replying, please.
  • Rule 3: Most importantly! Have fun ^.^
This is an adult RP, there is the possibility of sexual content. On Roleplaygateway, sexual content was usually discouraged so I'm used to fade to blacks and suggestive themes. However, as I see this particular site is much different, I'll leave it up to the writers to decide on that. For me personally, it does not bother me (I'm a gay erotica author *cough* I'll leave that for your imagination ^.^)

Here in the OOC, please introduce yourselves and include your character (or characters) via spoiler. I'm excited to get to know everyone here and I look forward to meeting you all! I would like to start Dragon Era next Saturday, the 27th. I will message each of you privately about your submitted characters. Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be working on my character sheets over the weekend, I'm pretty excited! My coding is very rusty so I might take a little bit longer than I want, but I will do my best. I'll be playing all of the NPC's, including two characters which I will make sheets for (Kytana and Madeik).

A little bit about me ^.^ I'm a part-time driver at Enterprise, a student at WGU working on my bachelors in teaching Biology, and I'm a published M/M erotica author with Deep Desires Press. My pen name is Siryn Sueng, I have two novella's currently out and available for ebook purchase on Amazon (shameless plugging, I know ^.^). A couple more books are on the way later this year with co-authors! I'm very excited.

In addition to that, my husband and I are soon to be parents with our first little boy! I'm due in May ^.^ and we can't wait!

That's about it for me! It's a pleasure to meet you all. Any and all suggestions/help to make future (and even this current) RP(s) better and more visually appealing are more than welcome as I'm so very new to this system. Thanks again!

~Siryn

Status
Not open for further replies.