OOC Thread for 'Shifters'

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character is asleep in the corner. She didn't get a meal.

I'll bring Viktor back, (did I name him Viktor, I don't remember, whoever it is that I play) in the morning. (@AAB I'm thinking of having Viktor approach your character when the morning comes, and asking if she wants some clothes (which will happen to be hers) what do you think about that?)

I'll bring Viktor back, (did I name him Viktor, I don't remember, whoever it is that I play) in the morning. (@AAB I'm thinking of having Viktor approach your character when the morning comes, and asking if she wants some clothes (which will happen to be hers) what do you think about that?)
Sure. (Sorry about the late reply. I've been busy irl.)
She is wearing a dress, though; she's not in her underclothes.

Reactions: Red Knight V
I'd respond @Raven but since I asked AAB's character a question I don't want to be rude by skipping her.

It's fine. I can wait for interaction. Also if you've noticed I made Shade the sort who won't take the first approach anyways so she would be patient.

Yeah, I noticed that kind of. I was going to have mine be a reactive character, but the story wasn't moving along too fast so I'm gonna use him to push it along. (My computer just suggest I use gonna instead of "going to" I'm shocked right now. O.O)

Ah okay.

Oh wow my will only do that if I'm on Microsoft Word.

I use Google Chrome, and in the settings you can turn on spell checker. (Which offers suggestions).

I see. I have Firefox because my computer is a little slow I deiced that adding a new browser would be unwise. Even though for school they seem to prefer Chrome.
(Which doesn't)

Yeah, my Chrome is horrible on my computer, I have several... add-ons as they are called on Firefox, such as Ad-block and Hover-Zoom. The load time (and lag) I get just on this website is horrendous.

Firefox doesn't automatically do it though. (Or have they fixed that?)

With firefox you can right-click in a text box and select it from the menu.

Oh okay... Thanks.. *Begins to look for the option*

Status
Not open for further replies.