OOC Thread for 'Shifters'

Status
Not open for further replies.
We discuss plot here, right? It looks like Shade (monkey) and Viktor (8-legged panther) are following Kasparov (eagle) who is following someone else (bear/fox?). And Nyla (goat) needs to rejoin them.

Viktor also has Nyla's clothes that she dropped when she changed.

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB
I'm going to update the description post at the start of the thread. Just gonna add some more depth and plot in the world.

Viktor also has Nyla's clothes that she dropped when she changed.
I wondered about that; I'm glad you cleared it up.
It's past midnight here and I need to get to bed, but I'll post sometime this morning.

Also, I probably won't be able to participate in the RP during the day, due to school, but I will this weekend and school also ends in 2 weeks

*sigh* I just wrote a massive addition to the plot, but it froze and I had to restart

Um... Looks like I have more catching up to do. So okay new plot I'll check it out.

The new plot got deleted, and I just haven't had the time to do it again

I don't think I've put what Viktor looks like. Well, under closer inspection. Gonna go do that now.

So about the tavern, are we free to make up the owner/manager however we want? (I'm going to do this now, just to get a post in, but I'll change it if you want to make em up yourself.

No, it's fine with the people your not going to see again, but important characters like the king will be described and technically played by me.

Reactions: Red Knight V
Status
Not open for further replies.