OOC Thread for 'From Scratch'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, so ya'll wanna wait until Bounty is up?

I'm dizzity down with thizzity that.

I'm going to stop that now.
Forever. Of course if nothing too major plotwise happens I'd say we could.

Thats what I was thinking. Itll also give new role-players a chance to join and expand our little community.

Cool. I probably won't be on, until 5 hours before now, tomorrow time. You understand? No? Anyway if you do anything important just kinda guess what I would do

Alright... so I guess its just you and I zewmy. That is... if you up to rping on it for a bit.

"Community"

As Geoff paralyzes you. Hahah. I don't know what character I have created but I like him. But yeah, I see what you mean. The more the merrier.

It would certainly be more fun cuz we could have multiple communities which may go against each other and also have more enemies beside npcs

Oh crap. Actually...I need to get up in like 6 hours. °A° Not good...Well I'm sure we can continue in the afternoon.

Well you're up cuz I already posted about going to the river to grab fish.

Alright see ya later then

Letsa hopea

Hello Everyone

I have moved all of your OOC comments here aside from the ones with character content.

I would like to remind you that Iwaku do not allow Out of Character conversation in In-Character Thread, Please use this Thread for Out of Character discussion in future.

Happy Role-playing!

Thanks again,

Red Velvet

• Thank You
Reactions: Enderdeman
Red Velvet post: 1669036 said:
Hello Everyone

I have moved all of your OOC comments here aside from the ones with character content.

I would like to remind you that Iwaku do not allow Out of Character conversation in In-Character Thread, Please use this Thread for Out of Character discussion in future.

Happy Role-playing!

Thanks again,

Red Velvet
Sorry, I am somewhat new to Iwaku and was not aware as to where I should've put this. Thank you for moving it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ai
Hello Everyone

Happy Role-playing!

Thanks again,

Red Velvet
Thx a lot!

Hiya Shadowski!

And thats why I said it. I guess it should've been said sooner. Also I'm ready.

Alright well bounty is trying to give you string in the roleplay.

This RP seriously reminds me of BTOOOM!! except no bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.