3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Magical
ICOCCCS

Alrighty, boys and girls! Here's the OOC.
And here's the Discord server: Discord

Two rules:
1. Abide by Iwaku rules.

2. Be excellent to each other.

If there's disputes over anything, please handle them over PM. If it can't be resolved, let me know and I'll mediate. Let's keep the OOC happy and inviting!

@fyrelily @Effervescent @Elle Joyner @SpaceCowboyEin @Doctor Jax @Spectre @mr_pibbs

I'm looking to drop the first post either Friday or Saturday. FYI. And there may or may not be a dragon.

Happy RPing!

Last edited:
Well now I'm expecting a dragon. If I don't get a dragon, I'm gonna be REALLY upset.

200px-A_dragon.PNG

Nope. Too late. Already in my head that there will be dragons. You will have a full on toddler hissy fit if there are not dragons.

Hm... *considers loopholes*

Reactions: rissa
*saunters over, wearing a cape and grabbing @Red Thunder's arm roughly*

For a GM trying to give the plot a low-profile, you've attracted quite a bit of attention to yourself Mr. Thunder-hill.

Couldnt resist making a LotR reference and that line seemed best to make my entrance. Either that or abruptly calling out that @Red Thunder was "taking the Hobbits to Isenguard!"

Oh God ... he makes puns too! I can't escape.

Ah hahahahaha! We're everywhere, lurking, waiting for the right moment to pounce with a pun.

Lol Red is the all time master of Dad Humor. You'll fit right in!

Reactions: rissa
Omg what is life what is this

Reactions: Red Thunder
IC is open! Post away if your CS has gotten the mark of approval. If not, and you think it should have, lemme know.

[warning=yellow]POSTING SCHEDULE UPDATE[/warning]
On Saturday I plan on writing up a post to get people responded to and hopefully events moving forward some. If you can't post before then, SHAME SHAAAAAAME that's okay; insert your character the events unfolding. I'll respond to you in the next post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Spectre
I have to post the collab between Pibbs and I, but it's been a little hectic (just had my daughter on Friday lol). Finally home from the hospital tho, so tomorrow as long as I get time, I can get it pieced together!!!