(OOC)The Fairy Tale World Isn't So Peaceful As It Seems!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EnastrosSky

Original poster
original.gif
Just a single letter
can change your life

One night five character's are randomly given a letter asking if they would like to live a better life, one where the could have anything they want. They sign their signature down below to agree, only to be consumed by light and teleported to another world. They are teleported into different places based on what fairy tale they are in. Upon recognizing and getting answers from over people, it can be seen that the are not in the world the books made it to be but in a world more dangerous than it was. The five character's meeting over character's of their stories who are either nice or sadistic.

Later on the five are informed that the point of the letter was to trade places with the original characters, the four now having to survive the world and find a way back. Not only that, but too make it worse. The characters are given a rose to represent their sanity, the more it wilts and turn black is, the more it is for them to be trapped in the world forever.

Character sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Fairy tale:
Fairy tale form:
Background:
Rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sera.Masumi.600.1830209.jpg

Name:
Robin Francesca

Personality:
Will fight for everyone, even those she is enemies with. She believes that while the law is good, it can be manipulated by people with less than pure intentions. The poor deserve a decent chance at life, no matter what. However, while she is passionate about these ideals, she won't talk about them out loud. She's very quiet and reserved, but when she sees a point to strike at the heart of an argument she will strike. She always waits for the perfect opportunity.

Fairy tale:
Robin Hood

Fairy tale form:
Pixiv.Fantasia%3A.New.World.full.1516124.jpg

Background:
Her mother died when she was young, and the reason behind it was why she has a deep sense of justice.

Her mother died after discovering the working conditions of her company's factory employees and was about to blow the whistle on what she'd found to the police. She was shot in the street by an unknown assailant, presumably hired by the company she'd worked for. Her father took bribe money to keep quiet about what he'd been told from her and so her family was raised into the upper middle class by corruption. Robin never agreed with any of the events that happened, and so she quietly vowed that somehow she'd make this right.

She never found a way to make it right. For years she'd struggled with what to do to get even, or even just a way to balance the scales to no avail. She'd given up on her search when she'd opened the letter and was transported into the Fairy Tale land, and vowed that as Robin Hood she'd make the best of what she was given, and use it to get home or stay and continue to make a difference.

Rose:
70aa43902cfe478e7af569fcd30adfc6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: EnastrosSky
baby-swan.jpg

"I just want to be loved..."

Name:
"Duckling"

Personality:
Duckling is a neglected, sorrowful bird, cursed with a foul appearance. Always gray, it lacks confidence and believes that it will always be an outcast and will never belong anywhere.

Appearance:
Duckling is thrice the size of a regular duckling, and is gray in hue.

Fairy tale:
The Ugly Duckling

Fairy tale form:
The above picture depicts its Fairy Tale form

Background:
The Ugly Duckling has lived a life of hardship, where due to its ugliness, never truly belonged. When it first hatched, it found itself being discriminated by other hatchlings due to how different it was.
It ran away to many homes, hoping that they would accept it, but they never did. No one loved the Ugly Duckling.
The poor bird stumbled upon an odd person with a letter. 'A better life' as it was said to be was what Duckling needed. If it was a lie, it'd probably be more ideal than the possible fate of death in winter...

Rose:​

Last edited:
Alright, I'm still working on my application AND deciding between two characters. I have some questions.

1. Are Fairy Tale witches or villainous characters allowed?
2. Which part of the Fairy Tale does the letter come in? Before a Happily Ever After or after a Happily Ever After?
3. I see Robin Hood and hear mention of Alice in Wonderland. Those aren't Fairy Tales. What would you consider a Fairy Tale?

1. Yes
2. Before
3. Well yes, but it would still be nice to have them in the rp.

Reserved Spot for Alice in Wonderland :) Will have her up soon!

Name: Rammus
Personality: Compassionate, rude, alert, commited
Appearance:
1448m6r.png

Fairy tale: Alibaba and The Forty thieves
Fairy tale form: Same as the pic above
Background: Rammus was born from a poor family, thus he worked a part time job & studied at the same time. Then he received a letter on whether he wants to change his fate and he opened it.
Rose: Yellow

I just need a rose picture and I'll be all good.

If it swaps places with Robin Hood or Puss in Boots I'll probably make it take the alias of 'Cock Robin'.

I think swans can wield bows and arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.