[OOC]Tears of Sweetnothings (A dark yuri romance) [Mature]

I shall have fun with this character.... mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

First day in the morning or maybe sometime in the school year at lunch are my suggestions for a starting time

Some time during the first day is my suggestion.

I'm not fussed whether it's the start of the year or anything, but morning and lunch are the best ideas if you're going for a normal high school (I'm assuming this is the case) given it's about the only time all the characters could intermingle.

If this is a boarding school situation then it doesn't matter quite so much as to the time, I suppose.

Hmm, boarding school. . . nah let's stick with High School. So does lunch time nearing noon on the first day of school sound good?

Sounds good to me, but I'm not picky

Okie dokie *thumbs up* :) Also, everyone understands that this is rated Mature, right? So there maybe strong language, suggestive themes, and possibly sex. This isn't necessarily smut since there is a plot. Also, this story is a love web so all our characters may end up falling on love with multiple girls who may also have crushes on another girl who just happens to have feelings for the same girl who has feelings for your character. Hopefully that makes sense. :(

Dude, I have already started plotting my particular web. This shall rock, man.

Alright guys(or should I say gals instead?) I'll get around to posting the first post later in the day.

So before I post in the Mature section. . . is everyone at least 16 years old? But first, Almighty Global Moderator that is the Master of the Planes, would it be okay to post this roleplay under the Mature section?

As long as everyone here is sixteen and over, you're welcome to place your thread in the Mature section.
If you intend to have mature portions but not everyone is sixteen+, then as long as it isn't a dominant focal point, you should be able to place a "Mature Content" disclaimer maybe in the first post/title and put the naughty stuff in spoiler tags.
Needless to say, it would be simpler if you can place it in the mature section.

*bows to the omnipotent glory that is Nissa Revane* Thank you very much, Master of the Planes. *bows again*

I'm over 16, if you're still wondering

Awesome, it seems we're all ready to let the Yuri goodness ensue :D
I'll hopefully have the first post up soon. And again, sorry for the wait folks.

If I stepped on anyone's toes when I posted, let me know. I've been holding that in since Ravenhart posted, so I hope it didn't bother anyone else's posts. ><